Chapter 3

We did it wrong

Khun was sitting at his desk wondering if she did see it. "Why did she want to see so bad?" He thought. "Or maybe she is just messing around." He sat and thought. Khun hid his book in a better spot so Sica won't see it. "Aish.. why can't I just tell her?" Khun thought. We'll it's whatever.

Jessica POV

why is khun like this? Seriously I should call Taec cause I don't like why he hides things.. I was reading something and he took it away.. whatever I'll call tiffany instead I don't want to bother Taec that much. "Hello.." tiffany answer "Yo tiff how do you make guy not so Antarctic?" I asked "What's Antarctic? Like he's that cold?" She replied "Well uhh.. he is freezing! He tries to talk and it's like slow motion.." I answered "Well just give him a big hug so he can melt!" She said "But.." I felt weird about hugging him. "This guy is Taecyeon right?" She asked "No it's that Thai guy.. " I told her "Omg! You dumped Taec! Finally!" Tiffany screamed "Taec isn't bad.. I'm just married and I guess you could say cheating on my husband." I said "You need to leave Taec cause if you don't I ain't helping you.." tiffany went all American on me. "Alright I'll figure it out myself.." I hung up without saying bye.