First month of the Marriage

We did it wrong

It was very awkward in Khuns house. Jessica and Him don't really talk unless they need to.  They really didn't act like a Married couple. Khun was working all day While his wife works to. They don't go out and they cook their own meals. Its as if they never wanted to get married. They sleep in different rooms. "What do I do? I can't keep acting like i dont lover her anymore. I really do love her but i can't tell her.. Her heart belongs to another guy." Khun thought to himself. He wants to give up cause he knew he couldn't win her heart. But one day her tried to talk.

Khun POV

Hey Jessica how was your day? I asked. But she didn't answer she just kept washing the dishes. look i dont like this idea of us being married either but we have to try right?" i lied. I really liked seeing her everyday but it hurt me to see that she still wants Taecyeon. "please just don't bother me. All you do is work and now you're just gonna ask me?" She answered. I was Shocked. I really work but i wanted to talk to her since Day one. "If you want to see Taecyeon you can. i will keep it a secret." I told her. She simply nodded her head and kept washing the dishes.

I wrote in my little book. I write in it when something bothers me or if im bored. I wrote "Jessica I know you still love Taecyeon. But I  love you to. i've always wanted to talk to you but Im shy and i just don't think i can when Taecyeon is always in your head. Maybe somehow or someway we can be friends or maybe lovers. But if he really makes you happy im fine." I was finished. I keep thinking of her. She is beautiful and a works hard, a Perfect wife.  Taecyeon is lucky..

Jessica POV

Finally I thought i would never get to see him. Khun is actually nice. He doesnt love me but he lets me do whatever! I called Tiffany I asked her if she wanted to come hang with me and Taec but she couldnt. I guess i will be hanging by myself?? Taec Texted me "meet me at the Cafe.". I went to the Cafe and he was already there. He had the coffee of the table and everything. I hugged him and sat down. "Sica I want to take you with me." He said. I coudln't believe him was he serious? how could he pull something like that off? "How?  I asked "America lets go."  he answered. I thought about it. Nichkhun would be happy since he doesnt love me at all. It should be fine right? i mean Im happy as well. a win win situation? I hugged Taecyeon again and kissed him goodbye.