A couple more days.

We did it wrong

Jessica POV

I walked out the Cafe and Got a text from Taecyeon. "We will talk in a month Im kinda busy so hold on okay?". I texted back "Alright! see you in 1 month!". I went Back home to "Nichkhun's" house. I Don't really like him but then again he doesn't like me either. He always keeps things to himself though. He only works. I wonder why our parents decided this. I thought Nichkhun was more Fun and happy like he was in school a couple years back. I remember that he would always joke and play around like the happiest kid on the earth. He seems so weak and cold. I mean I'm cold as well but he is just like a freezer! But at least he tried yesterday to talk. Should I go talk to him? 

End of POV

Jessica walked to Nichkhuns Office. She was a little nervous wondering what his reaction would be. She knocked on the door..

Nichkhun POV

I heard a knock. I knew it was Jessica cause its only us 2 in the house. I opened the door and said "May I help you?" I looked at her for a second. she seemed curious. "Umm.. Can I come in?" She asked. I was surprised and wanted to immediately say yes! but i thought about it for a moment. after a couple moments of Silence i finally agreed. "So this is where you work? I've lived here for over a month and i finally get to see." she smiled. I looked and was really surprised. "Its just a little office." I said. She kept looking around. I'm surprised se finds it interesting, or maybe she doesn't and just wants me to feel better. But its whatever So i Sat back in my chair and continued working. I didn't mind her looking at things.

End of POV

Jessica Kept looking around. Nichkhun didn't seem to mind. She saw pictures of him when he was little and laughed a bit. but then she came across his paper work and books. She looked at them Carefully cause they looked Important. But she came across this one book called "Don't read" But she decided to pick it up and start reading. Khun saw her read it and got up. "Hey, put that down." he said. "Why? is there some things you don't want me to see?" she asked. "No.. you're right just don't be too surprised" He answered. Khun sat there uncomfortable He thought what if she see's what he wrote. He then got up and took the book away. "Yah! what was that for? you said i could see it." She yelled . He didn't answer and put the book back. " There is super duper secret stuff in there you shouldn't know, and if you did know you'd probably think im weird alright? " he quickly said while going back to his chair. "I'll Figure it out soon." She confidently said while calmly walking out the room.