YulTi crawls back.

Left Without Goodbyes[Formerly Just Let Me Be With You Please]

I woke up with the sound of Hyoyeon shouting at me. I opened my eyes. . Is there an earthquake? I sat up from the bed. Oh Hyoyeon's still talking to me but I can't concentrate. I looked at her blankly. My head's about to explode. Freaking hang-over.

 

"YAAAAH!" Someone, who I assume is Hyoyeon, pushed me causing me to fall from the bed. "You weren't listening! You drunken monkey!"

 

"Hyoyeon-aaah. I'm going to puke." I slurred.

"Oh my God. Ew! Go to the bathroom!"

"Nevermind. I swallowed it."

"YAAAAAAAAAH!" she shouted at me with a disgusted face.

"YAAAAAAAAAH! Don't shout!! My head's gonna burst!!" I shouted back at her.

"YAAAAAAAAAH! It's not my fault that you drank yourself to sleep! Get to the kitchen so you could eat! How dare you shout at me! To think we slept together last night! Tchwee!"

 

With that said, she went out of the room. Not forgetting to bang the door as loudly as she can. Slept together? Hah. Yea right. hahahaha. Years of living together with her, it's almost impossible for me not to tell when she's ting on me. I may be gone for a year but she's still the same old prankster.

 

I literally crawled my way to the kitchen. The world is spinning so I have to keep holding on to the ground.

"Yah Yuri unnie! What are you doing? Imitating a baby?"

"Yoona-ah. Unnie wants a piggy back ride." I sat down to look at her.

"Whaat?" She laughed like an alligator. "You are soooo drunk unnie."

"Pleaassee Yoona-yah~"

"Eeeey. I'm so tired unnie and you're bigger than me. *sigh* Drunk people. Tch. Hop on drunken master." She positioned herself so that her back is facing me. I happily jumped on her back.

 

Yoona stood up with me on her back. This girl is really strong. She brought me to the kitchen where everyone who didn't have a schedule was.

"Look unnies, I got myself a baby." She said referring to me. I got off her back and sat at one of the chairs. They laughed at how hang-over I am right now.

"Go on laugh at me. Aaaagh. I have a bangin headache right now." I put my palms on my face as I complained to them.

"Here. Eat this Yuri-ah." I peeked over my hands. I was met with an eye-smile.

"Uh-um. Y-yes. Kamsahamnida." I bowed unconsciously at her. That was so awkward that the girls burst out in laughter for the second time. 

"Yah! What's wrong with you?? Hahahahahaha. Aaaah jinjja" Sooyoung laughed while hitting her thigh. I just smiled awkwardly. They must've thought it's because I'm drunk but it's definitely not.

"That's Tiffany you babo! She's not the president of Korea for you to talk so formally at. hahahaha." Hyoyeon joined in at the teasing.

"A-ah. Y-yes. I'm really sorry." I bowed again. Gosh this is so awkward. It wouldn't have been if I hadn't known she is in love with me, or should I say was? I'm not really sure that's why being with her is so awkward. Fany noticed my behavior and gave me an eyesmile. Not her usual eyesmile but an evil one. Oh no.

 

I followed her every move. I must be careful now. This eye smile princess is planning something! She scooped out the spoon from the soup she just gave me and placed the spoon infront of my mouth. It looks like she wants to feed me.

"Here you go babe. Eat this. Say aaaaaaaah~" I widened my eyes at her.

"B-babe??" I asked her still with my eyes wide.

"Yeah. What's wrong with you? We're always like this. Come on, open your mouth~" She said with so much aegyo.

"EEEEWWW! This is so cheesy. I'm outta here." Hyoyeon stood up and left the kitchen. Sooyoung was about to leave too but I grabbed her wrist mouthing 'Don't go' to her.

"I'm not gonna be in this mess. Sica's gonna kill me if she knows that I know you're cheating on her with Fany. No no no, I prefer to be an innocent one." She meronged me while pushing me back.

 

Oh my God this is so awkward. I looked back at her and smiled so awkwardly.

"Here." She literally shoved the spoon inside my mouth.

"Y-yah!" I shouted at her while coughing.

"Oh so the old Yuri's back. Hahaha."

"You didn't have to shove it in my mouth!"

"I was tired waiting." Why did that sound like it had a double meaning?

"Umm. I'm sorry?" and so she gave me her eyesmile. This time a genuine one.

"Why did you drink yesterday? You know Jessi's really pissed off at you. She even kicked Se Kyung out of the door."

"Omo! Se Kyung! Where is she now??"

"Yah! I just told you Jessi's really mad but then think of Se Kyung first?? I'm gonna tell Jessi." She gave a disappointed face.

"Anni. It's just that I'm supposed to be responsible of her since I'm the unnie. Geez I can't even remember anything from last night."

"Jinjja?? You know you literally kissed the floor. Se Kyung was so drunk too. Jessi was beating her up but she just laughed it all away. Hahaha."

"Omo omo omo! Ottoke?? Sica must really be mad a-and Se Kyung how did she get home? omo!" I'm really in panic now.

"Hahahaha. Relaax. Se Kyung's manager went here to get her while Jessi on the otherhand, let's just say she's not exactly happy you brought a girl home." I widened my eyes at the revelation.

"Ottoke??" I crossed my arms and burried my head on it.

 

Fany patted my head and it comforted me. I looked up to her and placed my chin on my arms.

"Thank you Fany-ah." I smiled at her. She looked surprised.

"F-for what?"

"For everything. Hehehe." She just stared at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I wiped my face thinking there's really something on it.

"Nothing." She smiled that made me smile too. 

 

Few good minutes passed. I can only hear the sound of me sipping the soup. We were still in the kitchen and Fany was really being a good friend by taking care of me. Unlike that shikshin and choding who just left us here. I'm really thankful that Fany's here. Scratch that, not just now but I'm thankful she's part of my life.

"You should really not drink so hard anymore Yuri." She broke my thoughts.

"I know. I really won't do it again. I wouldn't want Sica to get angry again."

"How thoughtful." She smirked.

"Yah! Are you being sarcastic? I'm really not gonna do it again!"

"Partly."

"Tch. Cheongmal." I laughed slightly. Then an idea popped into my mind. This is the perfect time to talk to Fany about that incident days ago. I can't just go on thinking that I'm hurting someone else. We need to clear this.

 

"Hey Fany-ah."

"What?" She fumbled on her phone.

"Wanna go out with me?"

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be your mistress."

"What are you talking about?? That's not what I meant!! I meant go out as in hang out. As in go with me somewhere. Not be my mistress. No not that. Just-" I told her with panic.

"Hahahahaha." She cut me off with her laugh.

"Aish. Seriously." I sighed in defeat.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. It's been awhile since I was in Seoul. Are there anything new that's fun here? Wait, you don't have a schedule though right?"

"Nope. I'm free all day."

"So do you wanna go with me? I guess you'd want to rest today. So it's okay if-"

"You're blabbering again Yuri."

"Hehehehe. Peaace." I grinned at her.

"You're such a kkab. Anyway, what's your ulterior motive really?" Why is Fany so smart??

"Nothing. I just want to relax. You know me, I don't like being cooped up in the dorm."

"Funny cause you're in love with a girl who wants to sleep more than go out. Hahaha."

"I know. That's just how the world is."

"Yea." Her reply was so mellow. Before silence engulfs us once more I spoke up.

"Okay! We're going out!" I raised my fist up in the air and she giggled melodically. I smiled at her in return.

 

I'm glad me and Fany are okay now. This trip will help us sort things out. I can't stay being so awkward with her. She's one of my bestfriends and I intend to keep her no matter what. 

 

------------------------------------

A/N:

Ooops. Cliffhanger? Hehehe. Sorry. Been reading my favorite Yulsic fanfics(which are about 30?) but the author's are not updating! Shoot!! So I just decided to update mine. Hehehe. I can't seem to have the right inspiration to write these days. But no worries, I have the whole story in mind.

Up next is Yulti's date, the temporary resolution of Yuri's problem with Mr. Hwang and Yuri still part of SNSD??

 

We'll see.