HellSica. EmoYuri.

Left Without Goodbyes[Formerly Just Let Me Be With You Please]

Jessica's POV

 

I went towards the door still fuming with anger. I opened the door and saw Yuri and Se Kyung still laughing so animatedly. What they're laughing about? I can't even comprehend. I pried them away from each other and roughly pulled Yuri inside which caused her to stumble and fall flat on her face.

 

"Ow ow ow ow. My precious face! Babyyyyy~" I heard Yuri say. I tilted my head towards her. What surprised me the most is Shin Se Kyung already beside her in a sitting position.

This girl really is driving me mad.

 

"Excuse me, Shin Se Kyung-ssi. I'm not really in the mood to take care of a drunken stranger. So if you could please get out of our dorm or else I'd personally kick you out." LITERALLY!

"A-aniyo! I'm not a stranger. Hahaha. Yuri unnie!" She shook Yuri's shoulder who was currently still on the floor. "She said I'm a stranger!"

"Hahahahahaha. Shica baby, she's not a stranger. She's Shin Se Kyung! Everyone knows her. hahahahaha."

 

They laughed so loudly together. My temper will really explode in a second now.

"What's this noise about??" It was Tiffany who woke up because of the rucus. "Omo! Why is Yuri on the floor?? Why are you just standing there Jess??"

"Hi Tippany unnie!" Shin Se Kyung suddenly stood up and bowed 90 degrees which caused her to fall again on the floor.

"Seriously... I'm gonna kill her Fany. I'm seriously gonna kill her if she touches Yuri again."

"Is that Shin Se Kyung?? Are they drunk? What the hell!"

"Annyeong Fan*hic*y-ah. I heard you loved *hic* me since Music Core? You sly fooxx. Hahahaha." I did not just hear what I heard just now.

"Oh my God. You are so drunk- Jessi stop! Stop! She's drunk!" she pulled me off Yuri before I could even kick the lights out of her.

"I'm not drunk! I'm completely sowbersh. OH! I see your twin sister Shica! hahaha."

"Babo stop crossing your eyes!" She only laughed.

"I can't believe this. I have a schedule in the morning and my stupid girlfriend just needed to get wasted!"

 

"Girlfriend?" Shin Se Kyung butted in. Suddenly sounded so serious.

"Hahahahaha! Who's your girlfriend Jeshica-ssi?? I'm not your girlfriend! hahahaha."

I was about to literally kick her outside the door. I already have her hand in my grasp and another hand in the door know.

"I'm sorry Shin Se Kyung. I have no prior grudge against you but right now I have enough anger that'll make me hate you forever. Goodbye!" I threw her outside and slammed the door.

"Jessi!! You know she's drunk and your freaking girlfriend here is smiling like a creep. I'm gonna go get her inside." She made her way to the door and I immediately stopped her.

"What are you doing!?"

"Why are you stopping me?? It's the right thing to do! What will happen if someone sees her in that state??"

 

I sulked down and just let her be. As much as I hate that girl right now, I don't want something bad to happen to her. I mean she just came from our dorm, what will everybody say? "Shin Se kyung in an accident after visiting SNSD's dorm" Hell no.

And so she's now back inside. Tiffany placed her in the living room while I grabbed Yuri's hand and dragged her there as well. Taeyeon and Sunny also went out to help us.

 

"I'm back inside. *Merong*" This b*tch seriously want to get killed.

"Calm down Jessi. I'm gonna get them water. Can you please make Yuri sit there beside Se Kyung?? She's gonna get a cold if you let her lie on the floor."

"I'm not gonna do that Tiff. Never." I told her as I glared at Shin Se Kyung.

 

"Where is Se Kyung gonna sleep?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Let her sleep in the bathroom."

"Seriously?" She raised her brows at me.

"NO! Se Kyung is gonna sleep on a bed!" Yuri butted in which made me surprised. I thought she was already KOed.

"Yuri unnie~ Let's sleep together~" As she kneeled on the floor and hugged my Yuri. MY YURI.

 

That did it for me. Switch just clicked and my feet are moving on there own. I kicked this b*tch so hard that she's probably gonna have a bruise. She landed on her back.

"Sica! What are you doing?? Stop being a jealous freak." Sunny said.

"Just get Yuri in your room for now. Aish. How are we gonna explain this to her when she wakes up??" She muttered the last part to herself.

 

I dragged Yuri in my room. I was already so tired from all the dragging. They say that when people get drunk, they get two times heavier. This feels like I went to the gym for a month. I rougly put Yuri on the bed.

 

"I told you not to get drunk didn't I?! Not only that, you brought a girl at home too!! How do you think I'd feel KWON YURI!!" I said as I shook her shoulders.

"Babo!!" I gave her one last push as she bounced on the bed.

"Shica... baby... I'm going to puke."

"Aaaiiisssh!!!" I shouted at her before going to the bathroom to get a plastic bag, and a damp towel.

 

Our relationship isn't even a week old and she's already starting to give me problems. I was so worried that something must've had happened to her when she didn't reply to my calls and texts. I just had her back for crying out loud. This isn't the Yuri I know. I rarely see her this drunk. I don't like seeing her like this. I'm so frustrated to the point that I'm already crying.

 

I went back to the room and found her still in her last position. I positioned her so she'd be sitting with her back on the wall. I washed her face using the damp towel.

"I don't like seeing you like this Yuri. I really don't like seeing you like this. I was worried sick you babo."

 

I finished drying her and changing her into comfortable clothes. How dare this kkab sleep so soundly when I'm here feeling so miserable. I just decided to charge my phone who went dead because I've been calling Yuri non stop since she stopped responding to my texts. I went over to the socket which was infront of the bed. I sat on the floor and plugged the charger in. I was in the middle of checking my messages when someone locked me in an embrace. It doesn't need a genius to know who was hugging me right now. Of course it was Yuri. She had me between her legs and her arms securedly wrapped around me. I can't even move right now.

 

"Why are you still awake? Sleep or you'll get a massive hangover when you wake up."

"You were crying." 

"I wasn't." This feels like dejavu.

"You cry when you're angry. You cry when you're frustrated. Am I the reason why you're crying Sica?" Unconsciouly, tears started to fall from my eyes and went to Yuri's arms.

"I'm sorry Sica. I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry." She said sorry again and again.

"Shhh. It's fine. It's just I was so worried. I thought... you left me again."

"I will never leave you again. Even if my body leaves, my heart will stay with you." I chuckled. How can a drunk yuri be so cheesy still?

"Sica... I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I said as I wiped my tears and leaned my head backwards on her shoulder. She responded by doing the placing her chin at the crook of my neck.

"I've done bad things while I was away. I'm not the Yuri I used to be."

"What do you mean?" I asked her calmly.

"When I wasn't with you, I rebelled. I was in so much pain. I got drunk everynight. I smoked cigarettes. This was my escape and it became a routine." I was quite surprised that the calm and health freak Yuri did those things. How much pain did she endure?

"It's okay. As long as you don't do this now. I don't care what you did. What matters is that you're here and you're gonna keep your promise." Her promise of never leaving me again.

"No it's not okay... Sica... I-... I slept with other people. I'm stained." I stiffened at the revelation. It was like I was shot by a cucumber gun in the heart. It's suddenly so suffocating in Yuri's embrace.

"I don't want to hear this." As I tried to break free from Yuri's embrace but she only hugged me tighter.

"No! You have to hear this before you hear it from someone else!" I can feel my tears falling down again. I feel so hurt not just because she slept with other people but because I couldn't be there when she needed me the most.

"I was at my all time low Sica. I just wanted to forget. Forget that I can't be with you. Forget that that man threatened me to ruin your career. Forget that you didn't love me." She still didn't know I loved her then.

"R-ruin my career? I thought it was Tiffany whom he-" It came to me. Yuri left because of me.

"Yuri, you-"

"I'm sorry for bringing this all to you. I know you're shocked. I really thought I could handle it all but I'm also human. I break." I felt her tears slide down from my neck.

"I tried to be strong. Believe me I really did but the burden I was carrying was already so heavy. I'm worried. I'm scared. I'm frustrated but I can't show it. I have to be strong for the both of us. If I can act like nothing's wrong then you wouldn't be worried and just be happy."

"But the truth is, everything's wrong. I'm afraid of what Mr. Hwang would do. I'm afraid of what he and LSM agreed to do. I'm afraid that I'll lose you again. I'm afraid because I'm only me. I don't have the capacity like Mr. Hwang has. I'm afraid but I can't show it."

"It's so hard I think I'm already going crazy. You're the only one keeping me sane."

"Yuri." I turned around to face her and hugged her tightly. I didn't think that Yuri has been so depressed all this time. I know she has a problem but I didn't think it would be to this extent. She's been hiding so many things all along. I hate myself for not noticing the agony she's in. 

"You don't have to hide everything anymore. I'm here right? We'll fight together right? You promised."

"Sica I may not remember anything when I wake up, can you do me a favor?" I pulled my head backwards so i could see her face while not breaking the embrace.

"What is it?"

"When we see each other again, can you not tell me everything we talked about at this moment?" I know what she's talking about. Yuri doesn't like burdening other people. She'd take responsibility even though it's not her fault. Knowing that she told me everything will just make her hate herself.

"Arasso." I said as we gazed at each others eyes.

 

"Sica... even when I'm drunk...

 

 

 

I'm still in love with you."