Yuri's Bored. Yuri went out to Play.

Left Without Goodbyes[Formerly Just Let Me Be With You Please]

A/N: Random Yulsic gif. Did you see their new yulsic moments?? Yulsic forever!! Yulsic's on a roll lately.

 

-------------------

We're now in SNSD's dorm in Korea and I guess I'll be staying here for quite awhile first. I'm still not officially in SNSD again yet. Manager oppa and LSM have been in the talks. Considering Tiffany's father black mailing me, I can only imagine that their talk will not be pleasant. LSM knows about my preference now, how utterly embarassing but I got no choice. I honestly don't know what he will think about me loving Jessica. Will he protect and keep me? or will he side with Mr. Hwang and kick me out completely? I'm very worried not just for myself but for Jessica too. We're already in a relationship and I know what happens to one will affect the other. I just hope everything will work out eventually.

 

The other members only know half the truth of it. I don't want them to know the whole story because Tiffany might blame herself for this or worse ruining her relationship with her father. Tiffany loves her family so much. I don't want to stain her happiness. So I begged manager oppa to just conceal the person's identity who's been blackmailing me. And of course I had to tell Jessica to keep it a secret too. I know it would be hard for her to keep such an important secret but it's for the better right?

 

-------------------

 

It's already 5 in the morning. I need to grind my Ma but the certain brunette beside me won't even budge. She has my arm in hostage right now.

 

"Sica..." I brushed her bangs to the side.

"..." Aish. How am I going to wake her up?? AH I know. Kekeke.

 

I drew myself closer to her face and put my free hand or her waist. I'm not gonna stop until you wake up. muhaha. I pressed my lips on hers and brushed my tounge on her lower lip. I smirked to myself when I felt her move her lips. Just when she was about to fully respond, I pulled back and tickled her. Kekeke.

 

"KWON YUUUUURI!!!" She literally kicked me out of the bed. fell flat on the floor.

"Aigoo aigoo. That hurts Sica!" I rubbed my hoping to relieve the pain. Hellsica mode. I must escape!!

"YOU-" I know this could only mean danger. Escape NOW!

"Saranghae Sica-jagiya! hahaha."

 

I hurriedly went out of the room. Maknae was already awake and grinding her own Ma in the kitchen. I greeted her.

"Morning Hyunnie."

"Hi unnie! I'm grinding Ma you want some?"

"Yes please."

 

She gave me a cup as soon as it was finished. I took a sip of my favorite drink.

"You know unnie, I'm really glad you're back with us. It's been hard without you."

"I'm happy too hyunnie. I just hope everything will work out eventually. Do you have a schedule today?"

"We all actually have one today unnie. Oh except you and Sica unnie. She's still on her resting period. I'm not sure if she has a photoshoot though."

"Oh that's too bad. I want to spend time with my precious dongsaeng~" I pouted at her. She laughed at me.

 

"Yah Yuri unnie! Who's your precious dongsaeng?? We've been roommates for forever and Hyunnie's your precious dongsaeng!? I'm really disappointed at you. Tch" It was Yoona. She acted disappointed.

"Hahaha. Yoong. I miss your flounder face."

"This one?" She immediately showed me her flounder face. That one always cracks me up. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt.

"Hahaha. Alright I'm gonna go now Yuri unnie, hyunnie. bye bye!" She showed me her flounder face again. hahaha. This choding.

 

Eventually everyone who had their schedules bid goodbye one by one. I almost forgot that schedules start early even if the event itself is later in the afternoon. I got bored. No one else was with me. Well except of course the princess who's still sleeping like a log. I thought of ways to pass time. Jogging! Might as well jog around the park near here. It's been way too long since I jogged here.

 

I went over to Sica's room where my belongings are currently and picked out jogging clothes. I was in the middle of picking when someone's arms suddenly s around my waist and weight on my shoulder. It was Jessica of course, giving me a back hug.

"Good morning baby."

"Hmmm." Sica said as she enhaled through my neck.

"I'm gonna go jogging. Wanna come?" I tilted my head to look at her. I know she's not gonna come but I have to try at least. "Let's exercise!!" I told her energetically.

"Urgh.. Seobang, why are you shouting??"

"Hehehe. sorry. So what about it?"

"Why must you jog? We can just sleep here. Come on. Beside me." She said as she dragged me towards the bed.

"But Sica... I want to jog." I told her with a pout. She turned towards me and stared at me.

"Fine... but I'm coming with you."

"JINJJA?" I saw Jessica cover her ears and scrunch her eyebrows. That may have come out so loud. keke.

"Oops sorry baby." I said as I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. Sica responded way too passionately. I must stop this before things could get even hotter. I broke off the kiss.

 

"Come on. Let's get going! Jogging! Wohoo!! Fresh air here we go!"

"But seobaaaaang~" How dare she use aegyo on me now. I must stay strong!

"Waeee?~"

"Lets..." She circled her arms around my neck. "just..." She leaned in closer. I watched as she stared at my lips. "Stay here..." our noses touched. "and... do this." As she finally kissed me passionately again.

 

Arghh. How am I gonna jog if I'm being tempted like this. So, as all of you expected... I didn't get to jog but I didn't hate her way of exercising anyway. In fact, I loved it. Kahaha!

 

-----------------------

 

It was already late in the afternoon, and we just stayed all day at the dorm. I'm so bored right now. Me and Sica were just watching a random movie in the living room. She doesn't even move an inch and just laid at the couch with me. She insisted we just stay at the dorm cause she's lazy to go out.

 

Then my phone rang.

*kring* *kring* I picked it up.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Yuri unnie!" It was loud enough for Sica to hear so she looked up to me mouthing who's on the line.

"Se-Kyung! How are you? It's been such a long time!" I told Sica it was Se Kyung the one I worked with in Fashion King.

"I'm good unnie! I heard you're in Korea again so I called you." Hearing this, Sica went back to watching the movie. Thinking it was just random talk.

"Oh yea. Sorry I didn't tell you I was coming back." Sica shot me a glare and asked me why must I tell Se Kyung if I was coming back or not. I chuckled at her silly jelous remark.

"It's alright unnie. Are you with somebody right now?" Se Kyung asked. By now, Jessica was completely focused on this conversation. She was now sitting up and facing me. She didn't even bother to hide her annoyed face. This is so funny. haha.

"Oh I'm just with Jessica right now. I'm in the dorm. Why?"

"Let's hang out! I missed you unnie. It's been a while. hehe." I can see Jessica's eyebrows form a straight line and her arms crossed against her chest. I told her it's okay and that it was just Se Kyung.

"Yea sure. How about later? I don't have anything to do anyway."

"Okay unnie. I'll text you. Bbyong!" I let out a smile. It's been awhile since I last saw her. It's a good time to catch up.

 

I looked over to Sica. I literally can see the dark aura she has around her. What did I do now??

"Uhm..."

"I can't believe you!" Sica said as she hit my shoulders repeatedly.

"Ow ow ow! Whaaaat? What did I do wrong??"

"Tch!" She slumped herself on the couch.

"Hey baby. Waeeee~" I nuzzled my head on her neck.

"A girl just asked you Yuri! And you said YES! Unbelievable." I let out a laugh. She was jealous.

"Hahaha. It was just Se Kyung, baby. It's been awhile since I last saw her." I said with a pout.

"So you're leaving me here, all alone just so you can meet her?" She asked with a straight face.

"It's not until later. I'm sure the others would be here by then. Of course I won't leave you here alone. That won't happen." I kissed her forehead to reassure her.

"Seobang... Stay heeeeeree."

"Aigoo. My princess is still a princess. It's just for a couple of drinks. I'll be home before you know it. Why don't you come with me."

"No thanks. It'll be just awkward. Don't drink much okay. I have a schedule tomorrow. I want to see you before I go."

"Arasso. Mwuuuuuuuah!" I gave her a playful kiss.

---------------------------

Moments later, most of SNSD have finished their schedules and were at the dorm. It was already 10 in the evening so I dressed myself up with just simple jeans and a shirt. I went over to the living room and told them that I was gonna leave now.

"Arasso. Bring me back some food when you get home." Soo Young said.

"Me too!" Hyoyeon.

"Unnie we don't have milk. Buy one later okay? Thanks unnie!" Maknae.

"Where's Jessica?"

"Ooooooooooooooooh." They all said in unison. These chodings really.

"She's at the kitchen with Taeyeon unnie."

"Thanks."

 

Kitchen

 

"Hey baby." I kissed Jessica's cheek. She was by the fridge looking for something with Taeyeon eating her dinner.

"Oh God Yuri! Save your pda when I'm not in the room."

"Aren't you supposed to like these kinds of stuff?" Jessica asked Taeyeon playfully.

"Yes I do but not with my members! Oh God this is sooo awkwaard." Taeyeon then left the kitchen with her plate and went to the living room.

"Hahaha. This dork. Anyway Sica, I'm gonna go now." I said as I hugged her.

Jessica just pouted.

"Awww baby. *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*" I kissed her repeatedly. "I'll be back okay?"

"Promise?" She said this too concernedly. She must be worried I won't come back again.

"Don't worry." I said as I smiled and brushed her bangs.

"Don't get drunk or i'll be seriously mad."

"I won't I promise."

"When you get there, you must sit across from her."

"And why is that?" I raised my brows.

"So she won't go clinging on you when she pretends she's drunk." Pretend?? Hahaha.

"Arasso."

"When someone hits on you, report it to me. Tell me his/her name so I could give them a piece of my mind."

"What?? hahaha. That's ridiculous baby. No one will hit on me don't worry. I won't let them. Is there something else on your beautiful mind now?"

"Nothing. Go now before I change my mind."

"Alright. Hehehe." I kissed her goodbye.

 

------------------------------

Jessica's POV

 

It was already 3am, Yuri's not here yet. That kkab! She's really gonna get it when she gets home. I have a schedule later and she's not even here yet. She's not answering my texts or my calls. Shin Se Kyung even answered the phone for her saying their on there way. Shin Se Kyung sounded so drunk. I don't know what happened there. I'm worried but I'm also fuming with anger right now.

 

I heard banging on our door. I immediately went to the security monitor to check if it's really Yuri. And it was really Yuri... with Shin Se Kyung. Yuri's arms around Shin Se Kyung's shoulder. Yuri continues to bang on the door with Shin Se Kyung laughing with her.

 

Yuri's drunk. Shin Se Kyung's drunk. Jessica Jung is MAD.