Jigeumen... Yulti Shidae!

Left Without Goodbyes[Formerly Just Let Me Be With You Please]

It has been an hour and a half since Yuri asked Tiffany to hang out with her and it also has been an hour and a half since Tiffany said she's just gonna get dressed. Losing enough patience she knocked loudly on Tiffany's door.

 

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

"Yah Fany-ah!! Just choose comfortable clothes already! We're not gonna go to a fancy restaurant! We're gonna be as discreet as possible!"

 

Then the door suddenly opened which surprised Yuri.

"Can you just wait for awhile?? I'm stuck on pink shorts or pink pants!"

"Just choose whatever. At this rate we're not gonna go anywhere."

"Geez. Why are you such a hot headed monkey? Arasso arasso. Wait a minute." Then Tiffany shut the door to her face.

"Y-yah! Be sure that it's just a minute!"

 

Feeling bored already Yuri just occupied herself in the living room. Remembering Jessica who was at her photoshoot right now. She decided to just text her princess.

 

From: Kwon Seobang

"Sica-yah..."

 

A few minutes later her phone rang.

 

"Babyyy~" Yuri cooed.

"What do you want?" said the caller so coldly.

"I'm sorry~"

"It's okay. Just, don't do that again okay? Or I will seriously beat Shin Se Kyung up."

"Yah Sica-yah. What if my drinking buddy isn't Se Kyung??"

"I'm still beating Shin Se Kyung." Yuri chuckled at her girlfriend. Something must've really pissed her off while they were drunk.

"Arasso arasso. I won't do it again. I promise on my love for my girlfriend.

"Good. Anyway, what you doing?"

"Oh.. right. Me and Tiffany we're gonna go out."

"......." there's complete silence on the other end and Yuri thought Sica hung up on her.

"Hello? Hellooooo? Sica you still there?"

"Uh.."

"Oh good. Still there."

"Who's with you two?"

"Just the two of us. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung left us at the dorm. Those kids... So what you think?"

"I'm not sure."

"Why baby? It's just Tiffany, your bestfriend?"

"My bestfriend who's inlove with my girlfriend." Sica told her coldly. "Honestly, I don't feel good about this Yuri."

"Heeeeey~ Someone's jealous. hahahaha."

"......" the other line just went completely silent again.

"Don't worry Sica. I'm just patching things up with her. You know, talk things out so we could start anew. She's still Tiffany, one of my closest friend and yours. I don't want to alienate her from my life and yours just because she's inlove with a beautiful person."

"*sigh* Damn you. Just... be home before I get home okay? Promise me."

"I promise. Pinky swear?" Yuri held up her pinky in the air. She heard a giggle on the other line.

"I bet you're holding your pinky up in there."

"As expected, you're my girlfriend. Hahaha."

"Arasso. Pinky swear. Patch things up with Tiffany well okay?"

"Yep!"

"And I mean your friendship with her. Not start a relationship. Do you understand me Kwon Yuri?"

"Geez Sica. I've been inlove with you since forever remember? Ooh that rhymes. hahaha."

"I know... It's just... Nevermind. I gotta go. Take care okay?"

"Neeeh~ Saranghae."

"Saranghae." Then the line went dead.

 

What Yuri doesn't know is how Jessica feels threatened of Tiffany's presence. She knows that Tiffany won't do such a thing 'cause even though Tiffany's inlove with her girlfriend she knows Tiffany loves her too. But she can't help but feel what she's feeling. Tiffany is a beautiful girl. Everyone would want to date her. On the other hand, Jessica's comes out as a cold person. Sometimes she gets violent too. She wasn't sure if she's enough for Yuri. 

 

On the other hand...

 

Tiffany finally finished dressing up. She settled with just shorts and a flowery shirt since Yuri was pressuring her already. She went out of her room and went towards the main door.

"Yah Yuri! Let's go! What's taking you so long??" Then Yuri ran towards her.

"YAAH! You were the one..." Yuri suddenly trailed off.

"What? I know I'm beautiful. No need to stare." Tiffany playfully flipped her hair. Yuri sighed.

"Yah. *sigh* Fany-ah. You're always beautiful but... YOU STAYED FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF JUST FOR THIS??"

"YAAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?? YOU SAID TO BE DISCREET AND I LOOK CUTE!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?? YOU'RE SO LOUD!"

"YOU SHOUTED AT ME FIRST!"

"Alright. Calm down." Yuri said partly to herself.

"Geez. I look cute!" Tiffany twirled herself.

"I know I know. Nevermind let's go. Go Go Sing!"

"Jessica's habit must've rubbed on you."

"What?"

"You're both bipolar now."

"Hahaha. Whatever let's go."

 

--------------

Yuri drove her car infront of their dorm building where Tiffany is currently in the lobby waiting. She hit her horn as a signal for Tiffany to come out. Tiffany went out and in Yuri's car.

"Yah. You bought a new car?"

"Yep! Cool right? Ohyea!" Yuri's car was a black 2011 Aston Martin V12 Zagato.

"I know it's cool but how are we gonna go 'discreetly as possible' with this car??"

"Let's just go with the flooow." Yuri said with swagger.

"Oh my God. Just drive please? Where are we going anyway?"

"To Lotte World!" Yuri went over Tiffany's side and buckled her seatbelt for her. Their faces are so near to each other that sent Tiffany to blush like mad but she tried to hide it by pretending to lean on the window and covering her face with hand.

"Ohyea. All set up. Lotte World here we go!" Yuri started to drive.

 

During the car ride...

"Yah. You're really messed up. You want to be discreet and yet you want to go to Lotte World where if you've forgotten alot of people go to."

"Eeey. It's gonna be alright. I have a plan." Tiffany scrunched her brows together.

"I'm not gonna wear that scream mask! Anni. Nope. It's very hot inside that mask." To this Yuri's mouth formed an O shape.

"How'd you know??" Yuri looked to Tiffany's side surprised.

"Yah. Eyes on the road."

"Oh right." Yuri quickly concentrated on the road with her typical concentrate face which means eyes wide, brows scrunched. Tiffany giggled at the sight.

"I'm just telling you I'm not gonna wear that mask."

 

Lotte World

There were less people as expected in Lotte World. Most of them are already leaving so it goes to Yuri and Tiffany's advantage. They were already inside Lotte World. Tiffany told Yuri that she's just gonna go to the comfort room. This is Yuri's perfect time to buy that scream mask. She quickly went to the store and bought two masks as discretely as she can. Some people already recognized her so she ran to the comfort room where Tiffany is in.

 

Tiffany made her way outside and looked for Yuri. She was looking from side to side when she saw a silhoutte running towards her wearing a scream mask. As a natural reaction, she ran away from that person thinking he's a psycho.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Get away!" Shouted Tiffany while running away.

"Yaaaah! Fany-ah! hahaahahha!" Tiffany immediately recognized that laugh. She stopped from running and turned around at the person. The person caught up with her panting. Tiffany slapped the person's shoulder.

"Yaaah! You scared me!"

"Hahahaha. This is so fun Fany. Here wear this." Before Tiffany could even react, Yuri quickly put the scream mask on Tiffany's face.

"Hahahahahaha! I can't believe this! You're so cute!" Yuri laughed histerically while looking at the lifeless Tiffany.

"I'm gonna kill you." Uh-oh. Yuri thought. RUUN!!

 

And so Yuri ran with Tiffany chasing her. They laughed. They really are having a good time. They got suspicious looks but they didn't really care. They got to ride some rides because of Tiffany's good persuasion skills that they really have to keep the masks on. It's getting darker by the second so Tiffany told Yuri that they should go home. Yuri decided to get food on a drive in and went to the park. They were now sitting at a bench where there were less people.

"Why are we at a park anyway? Jessica's coming home soon. Didn't she tell you to come home before her? She's so gonna kill you." Tiffany asked Yuri.

"Hehehe. We'll just be here in a short while. Actually, I also wanted to talk to you."

"Hmm. I figured." Tiffany said. She knows this time would come when Yuri would talk to her about her feelings for her.

"Tiffany.. How am I gonna say this? Umm. You.. uh"

"Like can you go straight to the point?"

"Okay." Yuri breathed in a large sum of air. "You being in love with me. I'm sorry."

"You really don't have to say sorry. I already accepted it long before. Like way way long befooore."

"I mean, are you still... you know?"

"In love with you? Hmm. I don't really know. I already told myself to stop but it's not that easy you know."

"Yea I know. I've tried. I don't know how I can help you."

"You don't have to do anything you know. It's an issue that I have to solve by myself."

"It's just hard for me. Since you're my friend and you're dear to me. I don't want to lose you."

"You're not. I just need time you know. It's gonna be alright. Eventually." Tiffany flashed her a smile.

"You're very attractive Fany. I would've lied if I said that I'm not attracted to you one bit. You're a girl that's very easy to learn to love."

"Apparently, it doesn't work with you. Haha." Tiffany laughed a little.

"But I love you still."

"Not like the way I love you."

"To be honest, there was a time when I think I had feelings for you. When things were not really good with me and Jessica before. You know when we were cold to each other and not speaking at all. Being with you at that time made me feel like there's someone else there for me. I think I loved you a little more by then, you were like an escape and I was happy. I never thought of my hopeless love with Jessica when I was with you."

 

Shocked to this revelation, Tiffany stared wide eyed at Yuri. She never knew Yuri had atleast a little bit of romantic feelings for her before. She always had that thought that Yuri is for Jessica and Jessica is for Yuri.

 

"Then what made you stop loving me a little more?"

"Because you were straight and I didn't think you'll love me that way."

"What about Jessica then?"

"I can atleast feel that she has feelings for me too but she's too blind to admit it that time. I guess that made me hold onto her."

"How'd you react when you I told you I loved you?"

"I was surprised of course but I didn't have time to react since Jessica kind of threw another bomb at me."

 

Tiffany finds it hard to process everything she's hearing right now. Does this mean they had a chance before? Her and Yuri? So she and Jessica were in the same boat before? Yuri and Tiffany was possible? If she had confessed to Yuri before Jessica did, would they be possibly together now?

 

Yuri stood up ready to leave when Tiffany stopped her. Seemingly frustrated.

"If I confessed to you way before Jessica did, would you have accepted?" Tiffany asked hesitatingly.

"I'm with Jessica now." Yuri gave a weak smile and walked to her car.

 

 

 

Yuri didn't answer her question.