The Mystery People

Falling In Love Is A Hard Thing To Do

Your parents Pov’s

While she left we waited some more. A very handsome young man came with his parents. He bowed to us slightly and greeted us. We greeted them politely and offered them a seat. The handsome young man’s parents asked us were the missing person was, and we explained to them that she had just gotten up to use the restroom. They were anxious we could tell, so were we but we hid our excitement in till we saw her come out of the restroom and head toward our table again.

 

Mystery Guy’s parents Pov

We finally got to the table and we saw her parents. They were sweating in their seats; we were so close to jumping out of our chair. Then we finally saw her come out of the bathroom.

 

Your Pov

I walked out of the bathroom and saw my parents sitting with 3 more people. I quickly thought of a way to address them.

 

You: Hello Auntie, Uncle, and uh…? (Points at the younger looking guy with a questionable look on your face)

Unknown Auntie: Oh, his name is Chun

You: Oh, Thank you Auntie

You: Hello Chun (You give him and his family a polite smile)

Chun: Hello, __, This is my mom, Adriene and my Dad, Kyle.

You: Hello Auntie Adriene and Uncle Kyle.

Adriene and Kyle: Hello __!(Turn to your parents) Your daughter is so polite!

Mom and Dad: oh, yes she is very respectful to people.

Adriene: So shall we start our agreement?

Dad: Oh, Yes we shall.

Mom: You two kids can order first, we have some talking to do

You and Chun: Sure Thing!

 

 

 

Please comment and if you have any questions please ask. Please any suggestions?