The Meeting

Falling In Love Is A Hard Thing To Do

You, and your family, walk into an extravagant restaurant. It had the look as if people who made millions and billions came here to eat. Your parents told the bouncer your name and they lead you guys to your table. You waited for at least 30 minutes, during those 30 minutes you sipped the water that the waiter had given you. What seemed like an hour made you think ‘ maybe I should go to the bathroom to freshen up’ you excused your self from the table and walked to the bathroom. You checked your make up, and refreshed yourself. Just as you were about to leave the bathroom you saw Hebe and Selina.

 

Hebe’s parents took her to some very fancy schmancy restaurant, they told the bouncer their name and they were seated. Her parents allowed her to sip some wine from their glasses. She sipped and sipped but then she realized that she had to use the bathroom so she excused herself from the table and went straight to the bathroom. There, as she stepped out of the stall she saw you and Selina.

 

Selina’s parents took her to a grand restaurant she couldn’t believe her eyes. She had always imagined herself coming into one of these restaurants with her parents one day, but she knew her parents couldn’t afford it, so she wondered why they are taking her this place. The bouncer recognized them from earlier. (They were there before making their reservations with the mystery person). Once Selina got seated, she couldn’t just sit there and not do anything, so she excused her self and went to the bathroom.

 

The three of you all hugged each other and had a quick chat.

 

You: When you said you were going to Talk To Me Later I didn’t think you were going to be here to talk to me late. * Awkward laugh*

Hebe: Haha, I didn’t mean this either

Selina: This is so weird… why are you guys here?

You: I have no clue, my parents just took me here and so far we’ve been waiting for about, 45 min now? I think…

Hebe: Haha, my parents and I have been waiting for about an hour

Selina: My parents and I just got here.

*Awkward Silence*

You: * Breaks the silence* Well I got to before my parents start worrying about where I’ve been

Hebe: Same

Selina: Okay see you guys

You and Hebe: Yeah see you * Wave good-bye to Selina and then each other*

 

 

 

 

Please Comment  I would like some feed back. - Thank You, Twinkle13142