What’s going on

Falling In Love Is A Hard Thing To Do

You: Hello Mom, hello Dad, hello elder brother.

Mom, Dad, and Elder Brother: hello ___.

Mom: ___ go take a quick shower and go put on that dress that I hung up in your room.

You: Okay…

 

While you walk up the stairs you think to yourself

‘ Why do they want me to go take a shower and get dressed for? I have a feeling that they’re keeping something from me’

 

Hebe: Hello Mom, hello Dad, hello Auntie.

Mom, Dad, Auntie: Hello Hebe.

Mom: Hebe I need you to get ready to go out go pick out one of your finest dresses and shower quickly we’re leaving in 15 minutes.

Hebe: Why mom?

Mom: You’ll find out soon enough

 

As Hebe was walking up the stairs she got a text message on her new LG crystal. She read ‘ Parents are weird, no clue wat thy want to do. HBU? -___’

She texted you back as quick as possible ‘ Parents the same as urs, gotta get ready in 10 TTUL- Hebe’

 

Selina: Hello? Mom? Dad? Where are you?

Mom and Dad: We’re right here

Selina: Oh, Okay, so we need to talk?

Mom: Uhm… yes but we’ll talk later can you go get changed into some nicer clothes were going to go out and talk about this ok?

Selina: Uhm… sure

 

As Selina walked into her room she checked her phone she had gotten two new text messages. She read them and texted back saying that her parents are acting weird too but she has a feeling that they’re hiding something from her something very important. You all thought the same way, but you three did as you were told.