chapter 4 the dance

My boyfriend is a Pikachu?!?!

Kwangmin POV

it was about to be 8 and the dance would be starting soon. i went to mintae's room and knocked on the door

"come in" i heard her say

i went in and i found her in the most beautifulliest dress ever. she was almost unrecognizable .

"whoa, mintae.. you look ...."i said trying to finish my sentence.

"do i look that  bad?!?" she asked.

"no i was going to say beautiful, you left me speechless!!!"i said trying to cover up my nervousness.

"oh , well then thank you." she said with a smile, which made my heart beat fast, really fast. am i sick? am i going to die?  

"u-u-uhh... oh we are going to be late shall we go?" i said remembering when the dance starts.

"ohhh, yeah just let me get my purse." she said going to her closet. she then locked arms with me .

"lets go kwangie" 

"okay" i said with a smile.

we soon arrived at the school and we entered the building. we went to the gym where the dance would be held.

lovey dovey by t-ara started playing.

"wanna dance?" i asked mintae.

"sure " she said heading out to the dance floor.

we started dancing and laughing and having a good time. 
"hey kwangie i need to use the bathroom , i'll be back" she said 

i nodded and went to a chair. to sit down form all the dancing we did.

Mintae POV

* irresitible lips by BtoB playing*

i walked down the hall and i saw L.joe and his date bickering.

"MAN WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?" He started shouting.

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE MY DATE!!! NOT ANOTHER GIRLS" the girl was screaming

i quickly hid behind a wall

"WHY DID I EVEN GO OUT WITH YOU?" he yelled back

"I HATE YOU , YOU RUINED MY NIGHT!!! GAAHHH!!!!" she yelled.and then i sneezed.

"huh? whos there?" L.joe asked kinda pissed off.

"c'mon s how your self" he said louder. i built up my courage to come out.

"mintae? why where yout there?' he asked.

"i was on my way to the bathroom when i heard you bickering" i said scared for dear life since when kai gets angry he get really angry and uncontrollable.

he was approavhing me and cornering me 

"HEY I'M STILL HERE!!! GOSH " the girl said,

"SINCE YOUR CORNERING HER MIGHT AS WELL KISS  HER INFRONT OF ME YOU PIG!!" when she said that he came really close to my face.

then i felt something on my lips.

L.joe had kissed me.

i was about to push him off then someone punched him.

"DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL!!!" it was kwangmin and the look in his eyes were as he was about to kill someone.

"she isn't yours!!! she likes me!!!" L.joe said earning him another fist to the face.

"ugh , that what i hate most. concieded jerks." kwangmin said and he gave L.joe another fist in the stomache this time.

"lets just go kwangmin" i said worried.

"wait outside." he said in a stern voice.

i did what he said. about 10 minutes later kwangmin came out.

"lets go home ," he said

"i stopped while we where walking

"why did you do that?" i said

"doesnt matter" he said and started walking

"why did you do that kwangmin!?!" i said and pulled his arm

he then pulled me into a hug and said

"  because i hate seeing you get hurt by that guy"

(A/n: i updated double update over t he week end , and thanking you to the new subbies i love you all)