The beginning of it all

My boyfriend is a Pikachu?!?!

Mintae's POV

"taemin~" i said at my twin brother cutely. I really wanted him to take me to the flee market.

"deh Minnie?" he replied back. 

" you wanna take your dongsaeng out to the flea market?" i said while doing aegyo.

" i would love to " he said my face lit up

" But i have a schedule today. MIAN~!oh and me and leeteuk won't be here tommorow morning we are heading out to SMTown" he said being cute.

" hmph , i'll just ask seobie to take me! he is a better oppa then you! BYE OPPA, have a safe trip" i said stompping out of the room.

"thank you, dont for get to eat well okay?But i am cuter right?" he asked doing aeygo.

" nope." i said and left. i went around the mansion 

"SEOBIE OPPA~"  i yelled.

" DEH?" he yelled back.

"seobie~ you know your my favorite brothe-" he cut me off mid sentence.

" taemin texted me i can't take you today ,sorry!!" he said. then did aegyo . Man , what are we the aeygo family?

" its okay oppa. " i said with a sad face.

"cheer up okay? why don't you ask one of your friends?" he suggested.

" about that..." i answered.

"what happened?"he asked.

" well you see , my so called friends weren't really there for me. they were there to get to know you guys. *sigh*" i said.

" oh minnie, its okay. you still have all your oppas and your suju, shinee , and beast oppas!BUT i have to go on tour with beast." he said while hugging me. 

"deh oppa , have a safe trip .anyways , i will just tell butler cho to take me." i said and felt .

i asked bulter cho to take me and he did. i went looking around the flea market.i saw a pikachu doll.

"ahjumma how much is that pikachu doll?" i asked,

"10,000 won" she answered back with a smile.

" i will take it please." i said to her. and she handed me the pikachu doll.

" thank you " i bowed and handed her the money.

i went home since i was about 8 in the night, after the flea market i ventured out to the gangnam district.i washed up and got into my pj's.

" what should i name my pikachu?" i asked myself out loud.

"pikachu your name shall be Kwangmin!" i said out loud again. then i fell asleep .

Kwangmin's POV

whoa, someone actually bought me. yay! i wonder if i will turn human like the rest of the pikachu's said i would.

oh well. all i need to do to be human is for her to shed a tear.she came back into the room and started talking out loud. she is so cute!

" i will call you kwangmin!" she said.

so my name is kwangmin? i like it! maybe because she named me.

she soon fell asleep. then she startede mumbling.

"oppas , don't leave me alone! please..." she said as she shedded a tear. it landed on my but i didn't feel anything. nothing . so i guess the other pikachus lied to me. those jerks!

i soon felt sleep for some odd reason.

i woke up the next moring to screaming.

"AHHH !!!" the cute girl who bought me said.

i looked down and saw i had hands and feet. 

MinTae Pov

i felt something warm and cuddly next to me.i started to hugg it thinking it was my pikachu. but i noticed it was breathing.

i shot my eyes open to see a guy around my age.O.o oh my god!!! !

"AHHHH !!!!" i yelled and started hitting it with a pillow

he looked confused, and stared at his feet and hands 

" WHOA! i got feet and hands! i"m human!!!" he said and started jumping around.

"AAAHHHH!!!! CRAZY !!!!" i yelled.

"BWOH?!?! im not a . I'm your pikachu!" he said, that was impossible because my pikachu is right ther-... where is my pikachu?

"bwoh??? my pikachu?" i asked.

" yes!" he responded. everything turned dark.

 

~~~~~ OMO what happened to min tae??? i willl up date later today since tommorw i have to start school. which . but anyways keep supporting.comment , subscribe . no silent readers please!! bye~~~~~~~