Meeting Infinite

My boyfriend is a Pikachu?!?!

Myungsoo POV

~Inspirit head quarters~

" DONE~~~" the makeover lady announced

" I look the same!!!" i said

" SHUT UP !!! GOSH BRATTY LITTLE GUY ! Man , If i knew that i would work with brats like you I would have never tooken the job !" she said .

"Leaving !!!" I got up and walked out ,PFFTTT ! I don't need her !

I got my backpack and my school uniform , and headed out of the building.

"L HYUNG!!!!!" i heard sungjong call out

" Not now sungjong" i said walking faster.

"MYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he shouted again. I stopped walking

"NOT NOW SUNGJONG!!!" i yelled and left the building. I got into the car that I got as a present for a job well done in my misson a while ago.

"ARGGH!!! why do i have to take care of her !!!!" i shouted , then started to drive to the beach.

"Mina use to love the beach...*sigh* i wonder where she is Now.I hope She's safe."


Location: Jeongmin's house

Kwangmin's POV

" kwangmin-ah! Time for Dinner!!" shouted Jeongmin Hyung

"Arraso hyung!" i shouted back.

Jeongmin's wife put the food on the table and Jeongmin set the plates.

"Kwangmin-ah , I hope you like the room we set for you . I hope it is to your liking , since it was such short notice you were coming." Mina noona said.

"Oh , everything is great , Thanks Mina Noona" i said smiling. I liked the room , but i missed Mintae.

"Thats good to hear, I wanted the best for Jeongmin's Little cousin " she said ruffling my hair.

"ahhh , noona !" i said shaking her off while she was laughing.

" Okay , okay you guys , enough of that lets dig in ! Thank you wifey for the delicious food!" jeongmin hyung said and then kissed mina noona on the cheek, she turned a dark shade of red.

After dinner i helped clean up and then i was off to bed.

"I Can't sleep " i mumbled.

i looked at the clock it read 10:30PM I would usually be up until Mintae fell asleep. Then i would Do some homework then clean up the room a little then i would End at 6AM then help Mintae cook breakfast, i never really slept.

But now i was forced to sleep . Or at least fake it , so Noona won't think something fishy's up.

I closed my eyes and all i saw was mintae. Her laughing and smiling . Its only been less than a day and i missed her already. She said that she would bring me to school , so i have something to look forward to in the morning.

I read the clock again , It surprisingly read 2AM I had 4 hours to kill until i could get ready to see Mintae. I had a weird feeling that today was going to be a weird day.


Location: Lee residence

Time: 5am 

Mintae POV

I didnt sleep all night , i was alone in the house , like before Kwangmin.I wonder how his doing . i wonder if his doing okay.

i closed my eyes for a second. I had fallen asleep. I had this weird dream that kwangmin was wearing all white and i was too, i was in a wedding dress and holding a bouquet. He had the handsomest smile ever. In the dream he took my hand and we had gotten married. I woke Up Only to realize that i was a dream. I Looked at the clock , it read 6:30 

" AHHH I"M GOING TO BE LATE!!!' i said getting ready for school.Putting on my uniform and putting my hair into pig tails.Good thing i had tooken a shower yesterday night. I brushed my teeth and ran down stairs into the kitchen . 

"Morning Sis" taemin said. 

" Morning oppa , hand my a poptart please." i said to him pointing to the poptart.

" here you go, have fun in school... Wait Why are you going so early? " he asked.

"No reason!" i said suspiciously

" Its kwangmin right? You're walking with him to school?" he asked again

" .... okay fine i am okay!" i said

" thought so , well get going . I'm going to school today too. So I'll see you there sis." he said hopping off the counter to get ready. He looked tired , maybe because he had schedules all day and didn't come back til 4 in the morning.

" Bye oppa!"

I ran to Jeongmin's House.

I was out of breathe .

i rang the door bell 

"COMING!!" i heard someone yell

" Oh! MINTAE-AH!!!!" I was enveloped in a big hug , 

" oh , Mina Unnie!" i said hugging her back.

" hey kiddo , what are you doing here?" she asked.

" Oh i was picking up kwangmin for school" i said.

"okay , hold on .KWANGMIN -AH !! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HERE FOR YOU!!!" she shouted.

" unnie! Kwangmin isn't my boyfriend!!" i said

" Yet" she said immediately after.

kwangmin finally came down and was about to leave when Unnie stopped him

" You got your Keys?" she asked

"Deh , Noona" he replied

"School I.D?" 

"Deh"

"Books?" 

"Deh"

"Lunch?"

"Deh  noona!" he said 

" You liar , i have your lunch right here!" she held it up , she seemed to be more of a mom than a Noona.

" Oh , Mianhe Noona ! Thanks Noona , BYE! BYE HYUNG" he yelled inside.

"OH Neh , Bye Kwangminnie!" he said.

" well we're off"i said and we walked off.

When we got to school i accidentally bumped into someone , He was so gorgeous .He looked familiar

"ah sorry!" i said and caught up to kwangmin , me and kwangmin started to walk to our home room when the stranger shouted out

"HEY! can you tell me where This room is ?" he asked.

" Oh , we were heading to this room , your in our class. Hi i am Mintae , and this is Kwangmin " i introduced us.

" I'm Myungsoo , But  i prepfered to be called L" he said  casually.

" okay , L, umm Nice to meet you ." i said .

"same here." he said,

" C'mon lets go " kwangmin said grabbing my arm and taking me to our homeroom.

L followed behind.

" So how was your other school? " i asked.Then i stared at him , He looked like someone.

"It was okay , Woolim High Was a good school, But i like it here too." he said.

" Umm , you look familar . Have i met you somewhere?" i asked

"*Wow she doesnt know who i am*" Thought L

"I am From Infinite, you know the Idol group?" he asked

" OMO!!! I knew you looked like him , Well you are him , OH MY GAWD WHERE'S HOYA?!?!" i said fan girling .

Out of all of infinite Sungjong and Hoya were my Biases.

" His coming? He has to check in and sign paper work with Sungjong" he said

"Kwangmin , pinch me i am dreaming!!" i said.

"NO! Mintae your awake." he said shaking my shoulders.

" Mintae? Mintae? you wouldnt happen to be Lee Mintae would you?" he asked

" i am , the one and only lee mintae the sister of Lee taemin , Lee teuk and Yoseob" i said.

" I have a feeling we are going to get along really well Mintae" He said smiling.

 


 

HAIIII i hope you liked the up date. it is really hot right now and i am burning up!!! well If you want to know where i was for the past 2 months Read my Blog! And comment , when someone doesnt comment i feel like im talking to a wall T_T , well anyway i was thinking of having a fandom for this account . Like how MuzikMaster has Muzicians. I want to have a fandom! that would be so cool. anyways comments are always loved :D bai~~