Meeting Infinite Pt.2

My boyfriend is a Pikachu?!?!

" Class Stand" said the class president

" Good morning Teacher Nam!" we all said in unison.

" Morning class you can all sit" Teacher Nam said.

We all sat down , right then i turned back to my notebook and started drawing . Out of No where i heard screaming.

"AHHH HOYA !!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"SUNGJONG!!AHHHH"

" OOOOHH MYUNGSOO!!! SO HANDSOME!!!''

Myungsoo had to go to the office to help his friends register , since they were having troubles.

" Settle down class." the teacher said

" Meet Lee HoWon , Lee SungJong , and Kim Myungsoo, you guys will sit In Ms.Lee's Table with Kwangmin , well now class we are even so we can finally have Projects!"

Teacher nam said in a happy voice.Everyone groaned and the fan girls were glaring at Mintae since she got all the good guys in her table. they took their seats and silentlys introduced themselves to Mintae, while mintae was trying hard not to faint since Hoya was smiling at her. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world.Meanwhile Kwangmin was trying Hard not to punch each of them for taking Mintae away from him. Myungsoo saw this and became intrested in what relationship mintae and kwangmin shared . 

After a 2 hour session they had a break. 

" Hey mintae , uhh i was wonder if you would show me around ? " Sungjong looked at myungsoo weird after he asked that to mintae.

"Uhh, yeah sure ." she said then headed over to kwangmin 

"Kwangmin , im going to show Myungsoo around okay? I'll be back soon" you said then left with L.

After walking around with L and showing him around mintae remembered when she walked around the school with kwangmin. Mintae started smiling unconsciously.

"Mintae? Mintae? hello?" L started waving his arm everywhere to get her out of her day dream.

"huh? oh yeah of course!" she said in surprise, but she was clueless to what was going on.

" Umm mintae you were day dreaming and we have to go back to class now." L said then grabbed Mintae's hand and walked back to the class.

* The things i do for my job *Ugh**

Mintae still in a the daydream didn't take notice until they walked into the class room 

"OMOMOMOM WAHHHH OPPPPAAA!!!"

"WHHHATTT IS SHE DOING?!?!?" 

"AIOFNIOENFOI NOOOO L IS MINE!!" 

At that moment that Broke 2 things. 

It broke Mintae out of her day dream about kwangmin, and it broke Kwangmin's Heart In pieces.

"Why Mintae? Why must you never look at me more than a friend?" he softly whispered. He grabbed his backpack And dashed out of the class room.

"kwangmin-" mintae said trying to chase after him but L held her back. 

"He wasn't feeling well earlier , just let him go home. You'll see him tommorow." L said then went to his seat. she stood there for a second then went to her seat.

" what am i doing? kwangmins sick!" Mintae stood up and ran out the class. Good thing the teacher wasn't there yet.

she ran as fast as you could and tried to look for kwangmin.

"YAHHH!!! what are you doing out of the class student?" the teacher yell.

" Mianhe teacher , i am looking for a student . He is sick." Mintae said

" was he tall? with Huge eyes?" he asked

" YES!! thats him ! where did he go?!" She asked

" He left his on his way home ." Mintae bowed and ran towards the door of the exit she ran and ran and tried to find him. 

"KWANGMIN!!!" Mintae shouted.she  gave up and went back in.

"well you came back , to the principal !" the teacher said and she walked towards there.

When mintae got there and she sat down.

" you ran out of the building? Well time to call your parents ms.lee" 

"AH! umm ... can you call my brother instead?" Mintae asked

" Brothers? why not your parents?'' he asked

"i prefer my brothers. Can you call the middle one? " she asked again

" Why the middle one ms.lee?" he aske again

She started sobbing a little.

"be-be-because My eldest brother is in the army right now. Wait actually can you call my uncle instead?" she asked again

 "okay ms.lee stop crying , his going to come back very soon i promise." the principal said with a reasurring smile

the principle called jeongmin and jeongmin said that he would come and talk with him and pick you up. 

After jeongming picked you up you asked about kwangmin and if he came home alright. 

"Kwangmin didnt come home" he said

"what?!?!? so where is kwangmin? " you asked.

"i thought he was in school with you!! Mintae , what happend? "

"i was showing a guy around school and when i came back kwangmin seemed weird and WhAT IF SOMETHING HAPPEND??" 

"calm down kwangmin is probably just taking a walk , he'll be back. dont worry!" jeongmin said

"okay i trust you ...'' mintae still had a heaving heart.

10 hours later

Mintae/ author POV

Mintae was still awake when she got a call at 4 am

"Mintae hey where you sleeping?" jeongmin asked

"ani oppa , Kwangmin is back home right?! thats why you called!!" i was happy to hear the call. But sadly it wasnt like that

" Mintae-ah , the call is about kwangmin , but kwangmin still hasnt came back yet. I think he ran away..." jeongmin said

" what what do you mean he ran away?" i asked

" He called just now saying thank you for everything but he wasnt coming back , sorry mintae.. " I went numb , kwangmin not coming back?

"Did he say where he was?" i asked

"Sorry Minnie , his gone...." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~ Such a long time to think of a chapter. Well anyways, After 2 chapters I will stop writing cliff hangers ,and from then on it will Be the cutest fan fic ever ! not literally hahaha . Anyone excited For the second part of Summer Vacation With A Jerk? i was so happy that there is going to be a second part. I love that author and her stories are So interesting! i wish i could write like her!! * ENVIOUS* just kidding hahah but seriously she has talent! well anyways updating later this week . Sorrry for the late updates i have school. Summer courses.~~~~