My Lovely Date.

You Fell in Love... With Our Maid?!?!

 

 

“ Where do you guys want to go?” Chunji asked as he looked at the couples behind him.

 

“ Let's go to the arcade!”JiKyoung exclaimed cheerfully, before blushing when everyone stared at her.

 

“ So cute!” Changjo cooed, pinching her cheek slightly. “ A girl that loves to plays video-games! Every man's dream girl!”

 

“ Then why are you dating her?” L. Joe smirked, causing you to giggle.

 

“ Mwo?! Are you sayin g I'm a child?!” Changjo shouted, glaring at L. Joe.

 

“ Well, I'm clearly not calling you a man.”

 

“ Hold up you two!” Angel smiled weakly at the two, standing between them. “ This is suppose to be fun!”

 

“ But it's fun to pick on Changjo.” Chunji snickered high-fiving L. Joe.

 

“ Yah! Noona! Your boyfriend is so mean!” Changjo hugged Angel and faked tears. “ Why do you date such a mean man?!”

 

“ Aw! Changjo-ah.” Angel cooed and wiped the fake tears. “ Don't listen to the mean men.”

 

“ Yah! Is he stealing my girlfriend!?” Chunji shouted in disbelief and L. Joe burst into laughter.

 

“ Kaori Noona, you want to join?” Changjo sniffed, trying to hid a smile.

 

Kya! So Kawaii!” You giggled, skipping over, linking arms with Angel as Changjo chuckled.

 

You all began to walk towards the arcade leaving both elders in disbelief.

 

“ Did that just happen?” Chunji's eyes were wide.

 

“ You mean that the maknae stole our date?” L. Joe's right eye was twitching. “ Then yes, that DID just happen.”

 

Chunji ruffled his hair frustrated. “ I swear that brat!”

 

“ Let's catch up to them.” L. Joe sighed, jogging, dragging a depressed Chunji after him.

 

You looked around the arcade amazed by the flashing lights and the laughter of children and other couples.

 

“ First time being at an arcade?”

 

You jumped and turned to see L. Joe leaned towards you, his head next to yours, causing you to blush slightly. He turned to you and smiled, standing straight.

 

“ Ne, I wasn't allowed to go to one in Japan because my dad thought it was dangerous for me to go.” You smiled and looked around.

 

“ Well, is there any games you want to play?” He took your hand and intertwined your fingers with his, causing you to blush madly.

 

“ I-I, um-” You stuttered and looked down, pointing to a air hockey table.

 

Cute. He smiled lightly and nodded, and lead you to the table. He handed you the circular object(A/N: the thing that his the puck but I don't know the name. Keke) and went to the other side of the table. He picked up the puck and placed it down.

 

“ I won't go easy on you.” He smirked, a smirk that caused your heart to pound in your chest.

 

“ Same goes for me.” You grinned as he hit the puck and hit it in the side of the arena and going back into L. Joe's goal.

 

“ Wha-” His eyes wide in disbelief. “ I thought you-”

 

“ I never been to an arcade, but that doesn't mean I never played air hockey.” You grinned wider.

 

“ You're good.” He smirked and placed it on the table.

 

You both hit the puck back and forth and you were enjoying the laughter and sound effects both of you made when you hit the puck.

 

“ So Kaori, how are you liking Seoul?” L. Joe asked focusing on the game still.

 

“ I enjoy it here.” You smiled. “ It's fun.”

 

“ Are you excited for school tomorrow?”

 

“ I'm nervous.” You sighed deflecting the puck from your goal. “ I never been to an actual school.”

 

“ What?” L. Joe said surprised, letting the puck go into his goal, a small siren played indicating that you won.

 

“ I was home schooled.” You looked away, embarrassed. “ I really wasn't allowed out of the house.”

 

“ Really? Have you ever been to a shopping mall or a carnival or-or”

 

“ A fast food restaurant.” You placed the puck deflecting device back on the table and looked at your feet. “ This is the most I've been out of the house.”

 

L.Joe frowned, but a grin broke across his face and he snapped his fingers. “ Let's go.”

 

“ What?” You looked at him, but he took your hand and started to drag you out of the arcade, leaving you following confused. “ Where are we going?”

 

“ It's a surprise.” He gave you a wink before waving down a taxi.

 

He opened the door for you and after you got in he shut it and got to the other side.

 

“ Where to?” The taxi driver, a man in his mid-thirties with a baseball cap, asked smiling.

 

L.Joe took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it before handing it to the man. The man looked over it, nodding.

 

“ You taking your lady out for some fun I see.” The man grinned and started to drive.

 

“ L. Joe-san, where are we going?” You whispered, blushing still from the man's comment.

 

“ I told you that it's a secret.” He held a finger to his lips, winking. “ And call me oppa.”

 

“ O-oppa?” You tilted your head, letting the name roll off your tongue. “ L. Joe oppa.”

 

“ We're here.” The man stopped the taxi in front of a place with colorful lights.

 

“ Thank you.” L. Joe pulled out some money and handed it to him. “ Keep the change.”

 

“ Thank you and have fun you too!” He waved as L. Joe helped you out the taxi.

 

You took his hand and stood next to him, your eyes rounding slightly.

 

“ Welcome to the carnival!” He grinned. “ What do you want to ride first?”

 

Your eyes sparkled as you looked around the area until your eyes fell on the spinning tea cups. You smiled widely as you pointed there.

 

How can she be this adorable? L. Joe smiled and let you drag him to the cups.

 

 

A/N:

 

Hey you guys! I finally got the chapter up! Sorry but I have several test in the past few days and also college visits and paper work has to get done. =___= College better be worth all this torture!

 

Well anyways, stopping my college talk before it becomes a rant, this will be a 2-3 part chapter.... Yay? Haha I will try to update more but it might take sometime cause of homecoming is coming up, scholarship deadlines are coming up, in two weeks I have my last exams, and I have basketball games(and the basketball homecoming game) so I hope you understand, but I'm trying my best.

 

Thansks for waiting and the comments and for subscribing! It means a lot and makes me happy to see people actually reading my stuff! If I don't update before Christmas for some reason then Merry Christmas! And also a Happy (late) Thanksgiving!