Date?

You Fell in Love... With Our Maid?!?!

 

 

“ Kaori-chan!” A voice called for you as you were folding laundry.

 

“ I'm in the laundry room!” You shouted out the door way.

 

Ah, Kaori-chan! We're going out tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come.” Angel shouted from the hallway, running towards the laundry room. “ Do you-

 

There was a thump from the other side of the door. You dropped the t-shirt in the basket and ran to the door. “ Ah! Unnie! Are you ok?!” You stared at Angel who was on the ground, rubbing her forehead.

 

“ Ne,” she pouted looking at you, “ I didn't turn the handle all the way....again.”

 

Angel-chan.” You giggled, helping her to her feet. “ Your so clumsy.”

 

“ Well do you want to go?” Angel asked, grinning form ear to ear.

 

“ Who's all going?” You stuttered, trying to to pronounce the words right.

 

It has been a week since you been here and your Korean has gotten way better. You were able to understand most all of the simple conversation.

 

“ It'll be Chunji, L. Joe, Changjo, JiKyoung, and myself.” She smiled. “ And you if you want to go.”

 

“ Am I just going so L. Joe-san has a date?” You grinned, giving a suspicious look.

 

“ Mwo?!” Angel looked away pouting. “ Noooooo..... maybe....... Come on he's a good guy and it'll be weird if he doesn't! Plus I want you to come and see the town! You've been stuck at home working and being antisocial! Breath the air, live life!”

 

You giggled as Angel threw her hands in the air and fell backwards into the pile of clothes. She grinned as she looked at you.

 

“ So what do you say? You want to come?” Angel sat up eagerly.

 

You thought about it for a moment before smiling and nodding. “ Ne, I'll go.”

 

“Yay!” She tackled you in a hug and ran out the down shouting. “ L. Joe! I got you a buddy date!”

 

You shook your head, smiling at how hyper she was. You resumed back to doing the laundry, excited about tonight.

 

******************************************************************

 

“ Unnie, what should I wear?” You asked sitting on your bed in your room.

 

“ What about this?” Angel pulled out a blue summer dress. “ It's cute.”

 

“ I don't want to wear a dress though.” You fell back onto the bed.

 

“ Picky, picky.” Angel stuck out her tongue playfully, winking. “ You want to impress L. Joe oppa, don't you?”

 

“ M-Wo?! Aniyo!” You face turned red, looking down, but muttered. “ Though he is really handsome.”

 

“ Wha! So cute!” Angel pinched your cheeks and turned back to the clothes. “ Alright! I got it!”

 

Angel took out some clothes and placed them on the bed next to you. She then sorted through them and then went to your hat rack.

 

“ Ah-ha!” She grinned, picking up a black snap-back. “ Got them!”

 

She skipped over and placed them next to the two other piece of clothing. You looked at them and grinned, nodding your head.

 

“ So Kawaii!” You clapped your hands together.

 

It was a white t-shirt with a ties under a blue checkered jacket. There was also jeans with a red C.

 

“ Time for hair and make-up!” Angel cheered, holding a curling iron.

 

There was a knock on the door and it opened to reveal little SooYun at the door, grinning. “ I heard hair and make-up.”

 

You and Angel giggled.

 

“ Aigoo! So kawaii!” You pinched her cheeks, which caused SooYun to giggle.

 

“ You want to help SooYun-ah?” Angel asked.

 

SooYun nodded eagerly and the girls got to work.

 

 

****************

 

“ Noona! Hurry up!” Changjo shouted up the stairs. “ We're bored!”

 

“ Yah! Don't order Angel around!” Chunji glared, which earned his a grin from Changjo.

 

“ Oh, Hyung, you're thinking the samething though.” Changjo dramaticly sighed, hand laid across his forehead. “ You're dying being apart from your yeobo!”

 

“ Yah!”

 

“ I think it's cute.” JiKyoung smiled. “ They're a very cute couple.”

 

“ Not as cute as us though.” Changjo grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist, giving her a back hug.

 

“ Yuck, I'm going to be sick from all of this lovey dovey stuff.” L. Joe faked gagged.

 

“ When yo ufind love L. Joe you'll understand.” Changjo sighed, which made JiKyoung giggle. “ You're still so young.”

 

“ Yah! You're younger than me!” L. Joe shouted, annoyed.

 

“ Changjo, stop picking on L. Joe oppa.” Angel pouted walking down the stairs with you close behind.

 

Chunji grinned as he hugged Angel, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

 

“ Are we all ready to go?” Angel looked at everyone, but smiled at L. Joe who's attentipon was on you.

 

*Wow she looks so pretty.* L. Joe stared in awe at you, but blushed when Changjo nudged him, causing him to bump into you.

 

“ M-mianhayeo.” He stuttered, causing you to smile.

 

“ It's OK, L. Joe-ssi.” You grinned and took his hand. “ I say we get going you guys!”

 

 

A/N:

 

Long time no.....type? Lame. ^^ sorry i've had writers block and sports have been hecktic

 

(Soccer, volleyball, basketball, and practicing with the boys vball team. Crazy!),

 

but I didn't know this story had so many subscribers. O.O 28?! Dang!

 

Well anyway this is just the beginning. I'm going to try and work on this more. Here's the outfits Angel and Kaori are wearing and also JiKyoung just for the heck of it. XD Comment and subscribe please cause I love both! ^^

Angel:

Kaori:

JiKyoung:

 

Fan of B.A.P.? Check out my story Beauty In Darkness