Friends

I saw an angel fall

 

Chapter 2

 

You woke up around 11am and was getting ready for the day. You ate breakfast with your family and looking constantly at the watch.

 

“ The time wont go faster just because you look at the watch every 5th second “ You mother sighed.

 

“ yeah yeah “ You said and stood up.

“ Im gonna get dressed “

You walked upstairs and changed clothes and fixed your hair. When you were finnish you heard someone at the door.

 

*knock knock*

 

You ran downstairs and opened the front door. There stood Daesung in pair dark blue jeans, a yellow t-shirt and a black cap so he was only showing his blond bangs.

 

“ Hey “ He said and smiled.

 

“ Hey “ You said and blushed.

“ Are you ready to leave? “
 

You nodded.

 

“ Yeah, Im just gonna take my phone and im ready! “

 

He smiled at you.

 

“ Here is your phone “ Your mother said and appeared behind you. Daesung bowed to her and she did the same.

“ Be careful “ She said and handed over your phone. You took the phone and nodded. She closed the door.

 

“ Lets go “ Daesung said happily and walked to the car. You got in and he started the car and drove off.

 

//////////////////////////////

 

You looked at the big amusment park.

“ Where do you wanna go first? “ He said and smiled.

 

“ I wanna try the roller coaster! “ You said and smiled back. Daesung looked up on the big roller coaster and gulped.

“ Your afraid of it? “ You teased. He looked at you and pouted.

 

“ of course not! “
 

After the ride you looked at the screenshots. You couldnt stop laughing at Daesungs scared face.

 

“ Oh shut up “ He said and dragged you away from the pictures.

You both continued to ride many carousels and had fun together the whole day. ‘It feels like we have always been together’ You thought and smiled for yourself.

 

“ What are you smiling for? “ Daesung said and poked your cheek.

 

“ Nothing~ “

 

You looked away and saw an Ufo Catcher.

 

“ Lets go see what kind of stuffed animals it is! “ You said and looked back at Daesung. He smiled at you and nodded. When you came to the machin you looked at every animal and your eyes fell on a Nyanpire plushie. It was the cutes thing you ever seen. Daesune notic your stares on the cat and decided to try win it for you.

 

“ I will get it “ He said and took out som money and stopped into the machine. You looked at the claw and your eyes became wide when he got the Nyanpire.

 

“ Here “ He said and holded out Nyanpire. You took it and hugged Daesung.

 

“ Thaaanks~! “ You said and smiled big. Daesung blushed and smiled back.

“ h-how about eat some ice cream before driving home? “

 

You nodded and began walking. You took an strawberry ice cream and he took vanilla.

“ Today has been really funny “ You said when you both sat down in the park eating.

 

“ Yeah, I havent have this fun in ages! It feels like we known each other for a long time “ He said and looked at you.

 

“ Yeah I think so too! “ You said and smiled. It became silents and you eat you ice cream.

 

“ If you want, would you like too meet again sometime? “ He said. You looked on him and blused.

 

“ Yeah, I would love too “

 

Before you two walked to the car you gave each other your phonenumbers. Under the drive home you talked about diffrent things.

 

“ well here we are “ Daesung said and stopped the car outside your house.

 

“ Yeah, Thanks for today I had really fun! “ You said and smiled at him.

 

“ Me too! We have to meet someday soon again! “

 

You nodded and got out from the car. You waved at him and he drove off. When you came home you told your parents about the day before walking upstairs. You layed in the bed and cuddled with Nyanpire.

 

“ This was the bestest day of my life “ You said and blushed. You felt your eyes become heavier, you were really tired and before you could think you falled asleep.

 

/////////////

 

You and Daesung hang out much after that. You use to wait for him outside their training studio and when he was finnish you use to go eat somewere or just hang out. You also met the rest of BIGBANG and became good friend with them. Daesung had met your family and they liked him.
You had fell in love more and more with Daesung but was afraid to tell him, so you acted like nothings wrong.

 

“ Are you free tomorrow? “ Daesung said. You were sitting at the citys café eating ice cream.

 

“ Yeah, but arent your birthday tomorrow? “

He blushed and looked out from the window.

 

“ Yes...but I want to spend it with you.... “

 

Just when you was about to answer your phone rang.

 

“ Sorry Its my mother “ You said and looked at Daesung.

 

“ Its okay you can answer “ He said and smiled.

 

“ Hello? “ You answered.

 

“ ___, Im going on a buisness trip so i wont come home tonight! Your father will be home around 7 pm can you cook some dinner to you two? “

 

You sighed and looked at the clock, 5.46 pm.

 

“ Yeah, I’ll go home and prepare it “ You said and ended the call.

 

“ You have to go? “ Daesung said and pouted.

 

“ Yeah I have to prepare dinner “

“ oh..a-about tomorrow, you wanna meet? “

You smiled at him.

 

“ Yeah “

 

 

Daesung followed you home and you talked about tomorrow.

 

“ what kind of present do you want? “

 

“ Oh, I dont need anything “

 

You pouted and smacked him on his arm.

 

“ Why does everyone always answer like that? “

 

Daesung laughed and smiled at you.

 

“ Im will be happy of whatever i get “

 

You both continued talking until you came home.

 

“ I’ll sms you tomorrow “ He said and smiled. You smiled and nodded.

 

“ Okay, see you tomorrow “ You said and walked to the door. You waved at him before walking inside. You began preparing dinner when you heard your phone rang.

 

“ who can it be this time? “ You said and sighed. You looked at the phone which showed ‘GD’ you looked shocked, he never use to call you.

 

“ Hello? “

 

“ Hey ___! “

 

“ Hey, whats up? “

 

“ Are you gonna meet Daesung tomorrow? “

 

“ Yeah “

 

“ Great! Can you join our plan? “

 

“ Plan? “

 

“ Yeah! we want to make a suprise party for his birthday! Think you can help us? “

 

“ Sure, what should I do? “

 

“ We have already set up the whole place, but we need him to get here! “

 

“ what should I do? “

 

“ ...trick him to get here without him realising! “

 

“ Okay, where is the place? “

 

“ ***** “

 

“ Isnt that a café ? “

 

“ Yeah, It a café. The café has a local so hired the local! “

 

“ oh, well I will get him there! Which time? “

 

“ 2 pm!

 

“ Okay “

 

“ See you tomorrow “

Then G-dragon hang up. ‘This will be easy’ You thought and continued with the food. After your dad come home you ate fast then walked to your room.

 

“ I wonder what I should give him....”

 

You continued talking with yourself until you hade decided what to buy him. You ran down to the store and bought it. When you was about to walk home you meet Hana in the park.

 

“ ___! Hey! “ She said and walked to you.

 

“ Hey Hana “ You said and smiled. She looked at your bag.

 

“ What have you been shopping? “

 

“ Its a present to Daesung “

 

“ oooh! Have you asked him out yet? “ She said and walked closer to you.

 

“ No we are friends “ You said and backed.

 

“ ah come on __! You have always loved Daesung! Now your friend with him, ask him out! “ She said and crossed her arms.

 

“ Your in love with that guy in our class, why dont you ask him out? “ You crossed your arms and looked at her.

 

“ Its not the same! “ She whined. You shook your head.

 

“ It is “

 

You both continued to talk for some minutes before you walked home again. When you came home you wrapped in Daesung present. After you went to sleep.

 

_______________________________________

 

Finally I wrote this chapter .__.''

I have alot of homework and wont be able to write much!

But I will try to write the last chapter till tonight,
 

well the "date" went good c: now you and daesung are friends~

next chapter will be his birthday 8D
and it will be the last chapter!

 

-bows-