What I really wish for

I saw an angel fall

 

Chapter 3

 

The next day you woke up by an phone call. You groaned and took the phone.

 

“ Hello? “ 

 

“ Hey! It GD, we changed the time for the party from 2pm till 4 pm, we had still some things to prepare so it will take longer time “

 

“ Oh okay, I will take him there at 4pm then “

 

“ Great! See ya then! “

 

You ended the call and fell back in the bed. You opened a message and started typing.

 

To Daesung

From ___

10.25am

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! ♥

______________________

 

You smiled and sended the message. You got up from the bed and started to get dressed for the day. When you were done you heard a ‘pling’ and you took up the phone and opened the message.

 

To ___

From Daesung

10.35am
 

Thanks~! ♥

When do you wanna meet? J

______________________

 

You chuckled and typed an answer. You decided to meet at 2pm in the park.
 

//////////

“ ___! “

 

You looked to the left and saw Daesung run towards you.

 

“ Daesung, your late “

 

He bowed to you and laughed.

“ Im sorry, I got alot of phonecalls from my family “

 

You sighed and smiled at him.

 

“ Here, Happy birthday “ You said and handed him a small present. He looked with big eyes on the present and opened it fast.

 

“ ah!!! Thank you!! “ He said over and over again while hugging you many times.

 

“ Take it easy...its not that speciall “ You said and pouted. Daesung smiled big and looked at the phonecase with Doraemon on it.

 

“ It is speciall! And I love it “

 

You blushed and looked away.

 

“ So what does the birthday kid wanna do? “

 

Daesung bit his lip and began thinking.

 

“ I wanna eat some ice cream! “ He said and smiled. You looked at him and chuckled.

 

“ okay lets go! “

You two walked to a ice cream bar and bought some. You hang out in the park for the rest of the time and talked about random things. ‘pling’ you took up your phone and looked at the message.

 

To ___

From GD

15.45

 

You can bring him here now!

________________________

 

You smiled and putted down the phone.

 

“ Who was it? “ Daesung said and looked at you. You shook your head and stod up.

 

“ nobody~ im kind of hungry should we go to a cafe and eat? “ You smiled at him. Daesung stod up and nodded.

 

“ sure~! “

 

You walked into the city and to the cafe where the secret party is.

 

“ you wanna eat here? It looks kind of dead “ Daesung said and stood infront of the cafe.

 

“ Im sure it just the outside, lets go in~! “

 

Daesung shrugged his shoulders and walked inside. It was empty. You walked inside and looked around. ‘GD talked about a door’ you though.

 

“ It dosent seem to be anybody here, maybe they are inside that room “ Daesung said and walked to the door on the other side. You followed him and stopped when he opened the door. It was dark and he walked inside.

 

“ Hello? “ He said. You smiled for yourself he had no idea what was gonna happen. Then suddenly a light came and all from YG family and BIGBANG yelled:

 

“ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! “

Daesung fell to the floor of the surprise. He blinked a few time before understaning what happend.

“Everyone “ He said and stood up. He had tears in his eyes and smiled big.

 

“ Thanks everyone “
 

T.O.P walked towards him with a cake.

 

“ Make a wish “ He said and smiled.

 

“ Hyung~! “ Daesung said and smiled. He closed his eyes and was quit for some seconds before blowing out the candels. Everyone cheered and walked towards daesung and hugged him. You stod behind him and smiled. GD walked to you and gave you a pat on the shoulder.

 

“ Good job “

 

“ It was easy “ You said and smiled.

 

Then the party started.

 

You sat down most of the time on a couch and ate some of the food while watching everyone dance to the music. Daesung stod and danced with the other BIGBANG members and looked now and then on you. Suddenly Mr.Yang sat down beside you. You looked surprised on him and bowed.

“ Thanks for taking good care of Daesung, He have become more happy since he met you “ He said and smiled.

 

“ Ah, n-no problem! “

You didnt really know what to answer. Yang smiled and stod up and walked over to some other people and talked to them.

“ ___ ~! “
 

You looked up on Daesung.

 

“ what? “

“ You wanna go out? Its pretty warm inside “ He said and smiled. You nodded and walked outside with him. It was getting dark outside and the streetlights were lit up. You looked at your watch.

“ You have a time when you must go home? “ Daesung said pouted. You looked surprised on him and shook your head.

 

“ No, I was just surprised the clock soon is 7pm time goes fast “

 

“ Hey ___.... “

“ Daesung are you.... “

You both talked at the same time and stopped.

 

“ Ah you first “ He said and blushed. You nodded and smiled.

 

“ um....did you have a good birthday? “

“ Yeah, but there is one thing I wished for and didnt get “  He said.

“ oh? What is it? “

Daesung blushed and looked away.

 

“ I can tell you, but I dont want you to look “

“ where should I look then? “ You said confused. Then it became dark. Daesungs big hand covered your eyes and you felt lips against yours. You froze and hold your breath, it was too good to be true. Daesung removed his hand and hugged you tight.
 

“ I love you, I have loved you since the day at the hospital. I fell in love at first sign and I want you to be mine....that is what I really wish to get“ He said and blushed. You was speakless and all you could do was nodding. He looked at you and you both blushed.

 

“ I..I love you too “ you manage to say. He smiled big and captured you lips in a passionatly kiss. You both kissed for a long time before breaking apart gasping for air.

 

“ ___ and Daesung is K.I.S.S.I.N.G~!! “

 

You quickly looked at your side and saw Seungri stand there in the door opening.

“ Seungri piss off “ Daesung said and blushed.

“ Never!~ “ Seungri laughed. Daesung walked towards him but then he ran inside. You chuckled and put your hand in Daesungs. He looked at you and smiled.

“ I love you ___ “ He said. You blushed and hold his hand harder.

 

“ I love you too “ You said and placed a kiss on his cheek. You smiled to eachother before walking inside joining the party again, together.  

 

 

_________________________________

 

End :]

sorry if it was crappy ._.'' but I have never been good at writing ends,
well I hope you liked this story anyway ;w; 

It took me long time to write because the school is srsly killing me with all the homeworks Dx

 

I wont update anymore stories for a while. I have to focus on school :)
 

but I hope you enjoyed reading this little fanfic!

 

-Bows-