Waking up with an angel beside you

I saw an angel fall

 

Chapter 1

 

You stod there in the crowd with all VIPs. You couldnt stop looking at Daesung, you loved him more then everything. He is beautiful and his voice is an angels. You were so happy when you got a ticket to their ALIVE concert. You where screaming and crying though the whole concert.

 

Then the final song came, Daesung – Wings. You couldnt stop looking at him, then he took on his Wings and started to fly over all the VIPs.

 

Today is okay, shout louder
Good things are going to happen to you~


That’s all right. Because tonight is so beautiful.
You can cry loudly than now. I will hug you~


This moment, let’s fly up and jump higher~!

 

Then somthing went wrong. Daesung lost grip of the bar when he flew. You heard the VIPs scream and when you looked up you saw an angel fall, over you.

 

////////////////////////

 

“ Oww, where am I? “ You said and sat up.  

 

“ Your at the hospital “

 

Your eyes went wide, you know that voice. You looked to your left and saw a blonde boy sit on a chair beside you with worried eyes. Daesung were sitting next to you!

“ Are you okay? “

You nodded slowly not beliving this was happening. He sighed with relife and smiled.

 

“ Ah Im happy to hear, Im really sorry about what happend “

“ What happend? I cant really remember “ You said.

 

“ ehm..When I was flying over everyone the thing I was standing on suddenly stopped, I lost balance and lost grip of the bar and fell over you, Im really sorry! “ He explained and bowed, trying to get forgiveness.

 

“ oh, well its okay, Im fine “ You said and smiled to him. He looked at you and smiled back.

“ You have a beautiful smile “ He said and poked your cheek. You blushed and looked down.

“ Aww, did I embarrasse you~? “ He chukled. You looked up on him and blushed more. He is really good looking.

“ Whats your name? “ He said after a long akward silents.

 

“ Ah! Im ___ “ You said and smiled.

 

“ Nice too meet you ___! Im Kang Daesung...ah, but you probobly know that already “
 

“ Yeah i know “ You said and laughed a little. Daesung smiled at you and stood up.

“ Hey you know..I really want you to forgive me, so I thought...If you want, would you like to spend the day with me tomorrow? “ He said and blushed a little. You felt your heart beat faster.

“ I-Is that really okay? “

 

“ Yes, I have already talked with Mr Yang and he said It was okay and would be nice of me to ask you “ He said and sat down on the chair again.

 

“ ...so, you wanna? “

 

You smiled and him and your heart was beating fast. The love of your life want to spent the day with you! ‘Ah Im so happy that this accident happend!’ You thought and smiled more at him.

“ I would love to “ You said.

He smiled big.

“ How about tomorrow? Because I have things with the band later this evening “ 

 

“ Yeah that sound good! “

You smiled and looked out, it was beginning to get dark.


“....Wait, how long have I been sleeping? “

 

He looked at you then he looked at his watch.

 

“ Its past 7pm so I guess 4 hours? “

 

“ Ah! I promised my parents to be home before 6pm! “

 

“ Should I drive you home? “ He asked and smiled. You nodded to him.

 

“ Thanks “

 

You got up from the bed and got you things. They you followed Daesung out of the room. You both got to Daesungs car that stood a bit from the hospital. Daesung began driving and you told him your adress. After that it became silents.  

“ Where are we going tomorrow? “ You said to break the silents.

“ There’s a amusment park in the neighboring town, you wanna go there? “

“ Yeah it would be fun, but you know...you dont have to take me somewere, I have forgiven you...dont feel forced “

He looked at you surprised but then smiled.

“ I want to, I feel like I wanna know you...thats why I wanna spend the day with you “ He said and you could see him blush. You looked out from the window and smiled.

 

Then the car stopped.

 

“ This is your house? “ He said. You nodded.

 

“ Yes, thanks for drivning me “

“ ...um, I will come pick you up tomorrow at 1 pm? “

 

“ Okay “ You said and got out from the car.

“ Ah, ___! “ He said.

 

“ Yeah? “

“ ....I looked forward to spend the day with you tomorrow! “

You blushed and smiled.

 

“ Me too, see you tomorrow “

You waved to him and he drove off. You walked to your house and got inside.

 

“ ___! Do you have any idea of how much the clock is!? I told you to be home at 6pm! “  Your mother complained when she saw you.

 

“ Yeah im sorry “ You said and couldnt stop smiling like an idiot. You walked upstairs and lyed down in the bed.

 

“ omg! Im gonna spend the day with Daesung tomorrow! I am so happy! “ You screamed of happiness and rolled around on the bed.

 

“ What are you talking about? “ Your mother said and entered the room. She sat down beside you and you told her everything that happend. She couldnt belive her ears.

 

“ you going to have a date with him tomorrow? “

“ Its not a date! He wanted to make sure I was forgiving him...and he wanted to spend the day with me “ You said and blushed.

 

“ Im happy for you ___, I know how much you love that boy! You should tell him! “

You blushed more and smacked your mother on the arm.

“ No way I should be able to do that “ You said and pouted. Your mother laughed and stood up.

“ well well, I should prepare some dinner for you! I will call you downstairs when its done! “

Then she left your room. You layed down again in your bed and felt a vibration. You took up your phone and saw that your best friend had send you over 10 000 sms.

 

To ___

From Hana

19.43

___!
Are you dead or somthing?

Answer my sms! L
How was the concert!?

 

__________________________

 

You chuckled and began typing an answer.

 

To Hana

From ___

19.44

Sorry, sorry!
I’ve been at the hospital.
The concert was awesome!
The best day of my life! J

 

___________________________

 

You thought about telling her about Daesung, but that could wait till after tomorrow.

 

“ ___! You can come and eat now! “ Your mother shouted up to you. You put down the cellphone and walked downstairs. After eating you walked upstairs to your wardrobe.

 

“ What should I wear tomorrow? “ You said to yourself and looked through all the clothes. You ended up with picking a normal style; blue shorts and a black t-shirt with a blue cat on. You looked at your phone and saw another sms from Hana. You continued to sms for and hour before you began to feel sleepy. You changed to you pajamas and layed down in the bed. You fell asleep after just some minutes. 

 

_________________________________________

 

chapter 1 :3 ( I was suppose to uplaod yester day but internet didnt work )

Daesung want to go on a trip with you! :o
He says it is because he wants forgivness...but maybe
He have another reason? ~

/////

in the beginning this was suppose to be a oneshot o.o''
But it will be 3 chapters ^^
The next chapter will be out later today ^^

I hope you'll will like the story, this is my 4th fanfic
and I know that Im not good at writing but Im trying
to become better!

-bows-