Why don't we like each other? Pt. 1

Is this Hate or Love...?

 

~*~*~Jaena’s POV~*~*~

 

“IT’S YOU!!!!” 

 

I stood there with my mouth agape, my classmate, and worst enemy, was sitting in the chair in front of me. How could Dongwan and Minhyuk like him? HOW????? Ugh! he’s such a nightmare, I don’t even want to think about him..

 

~*3 months ago*~

 

“Everyone this is your new classmate, she just transferred from first year, try to make her feel welcome!” The music theory teacher addressed the class as everyone was seated. 

 

Our teacher.. is rather strange, if I can say that, his dream was always to teach in a high school but somehow he never did and ended up teaching in university. Well I guess the thing is.. music teachers.. are never quite sane! ;;;;;

 

“Hello, I am Kang Jaena! Nice to meet you all!” I spoke as confidently as I could, which was.. speaking in a soft shaky voice while looking at the floor. The class looked at me, it was intimidating as they were all around two or more years older than me. One boy in the second row was looking intently at me, he was rather cute, I wondered what his name was. At that moment the teacher told me to sit down, the only free seat happened to be next to this guy.

 

May as well make a good impression I thought, “Hello, I’m Jaena,” I introduced myself to him as I sat down. He stared at me curiously, his eyes were as bright as buttons even behind the thick glasses he was wearing! So cute...! 

 

“I’m Jang Dongwoo, nice to meet you Jaena!” said the guy. We shook hands, but at that moment it felt like a spark shot through our hands, what was that feeling?

 

That afternoon I told my friends about meeting Dongwoo and they told me that he was one of the nicest guys on campus, he was very popular but his air of mystery sometimes made him seem lonely. I was confused, but I understood, I felt maybe we would be friends, we seem so similar to each other. But as I found out the next day, that was not going to be the case.

 

 

Hi everyone, ((aka no one at all sobs)) 

I will try update more even though no one even reads this, I want to try write something and even if no one reads it I don't really care haha~ but yeah I have been sick lately so I could have updated. But now I'm stuck with a pile of assessments and essays to write for school, oh yeah and it's my birthday on friday hehe exciting :3 getting closer to jaena's age ^^ IDK lol why am i updating i have a massive essay to write for tomorrow in 1st period n i haven't started yet :'( 

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THANK YOU! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! <3333333333