Blind Date

Is this Hate or Love...?

~*Jaena's POV*~

I was on my way back home from singing class when I heard my message tone go off, I checked the phone and there were two unread messages.

 

"1 new from Oppa, 4:13pm Have fun ;)"

 

I had no clue what Minhyuk was trying to say until I read the next message,

 

"1 new from stupid uncle, 3:49 Go to the coffee shop around the corner from Shinhwa Company office. Be there by 4:30. Here is the number: 041373642" 

 

Then it struck me, I was being sent on another blind date!

"I WANT TO FIND MY OWN BOYFRIEND!" I screamed in frustration, the chaotic street went silent and everyone stared, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. But why would Minhyuk want me to date someone... maybe he is a really good person... 

Begrudgingly, I headed to the coffee shop to meet this stranger that my uncle and even my brother wanted me to go meet. I wondered what type of person he was, was he tall? Kind? Handsome? Nerdy? Did he like sport? Music? Dance? I assumed he must like music in some form or other since both my brother and uncle know and like him.

 

~*Dongwoo's POV*~

"I really wish my sister would stop these blind dates," I thought to myself while sitting in the coffee shop where I was to meet my next potential girlfriend.

I had always wanted to find my own girlfriend, someone who could love me even though I am a bit strange. Since this girl seems to be the relative of sister's friend maybe this time will work out... But then again I would rather find the other person at the other end of the red string without anyone's help.

*Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz*

I reached for my phone and slid the answer button, "Hello?"

"Hi, I am here for the blind date... Are you in the coffee shop?" Replied a girl's voice, she seemed rather shy and cute over the phone, maybe my sister has finally found a good match for me! Hehehe I wonder if she is cute~  

"Oh, yes," I raised my arm in the air, waving, "I just stuck up my hand, can you see me?"

"Oh! I see you! I will hang up now."

I smiled to myself as I put down my phone, at that moment a short girl with long brown hair appeared in front of me, I stood up immediatly. The girl was looking down so I couldn't see her face, "Hello, I'm Kang Jaena! Nice to meet you," she bowed and I bowed back.

Kang Jaena? That sounds a little too familiar... The girl lifted her face and smiled, then it hit me, she was in university with me, she had been accelerated into my class after she entered uni because she was too smart. But I did not like this at all, not one bit.

 

~*Jaena's POV*~

"IT'S YOU!" I yelled, my mouth hanging open. The one person in this world I had a general dislike for, Jang Dongwoo, was standing in front of me.

Why, oh why did it have to be him.

 

short chapter with a cliffhanger(?) because i'm sick good bye