"Family Outing"

Is this Hate or Love...?

 

Don't you just love family days out? I don't; especially not with my brother and my uncle, oh yeah and did I mention the rest of Shinhwa?? Okay, let me explain just a few things. My brother is Minhyuk of a band called CNBLUE; a bunch of noisy kids, and my mum's younger brother, my uncle, is THE Kim Dongwan of THE Shinhwa. You may think "OMG HOW AMAZING!!" but that is a no when you have to put up with them t-w-e-n-t-y f-o-u-r s-e-v-e-n.

 

Now, you might want to know why I don’t like having Dongwan and his mates around me. They are continually pestering me to get a boyfriend, one of which I really don’t want right now. This unfortunately leads to an infinite amount of blind dates being thrown in my face. But this is where my brother comes in.

 

Minhyuk is against me dating guys unless he approves of them, which of course is very… rare…

 

“JAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” As I tried to walk briskly away from the others, Andy jumped on my back, knocking me to the ground…screaming in my ear.

 

They pulled me back up to my feet and stared at me. What the hell are they staring at? Is there something on my face?

 

“Mhm, yeah those two would be a good couple, let’s set this up.” Dongwan looked excited, like a kid who has been offered a lollipop and is just about to be kidnapped by the pedo in the white van.

 

He whispered in Minhyuk’s ear; I was hoping that he would say no, but NO!! His eyes lit up and-

 

“YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!”

 

Why can’t I just find my own boyfriend in my own time? For ’s sake…

 

 

Hi. Yes. Writing a fic again, but not (((((unfortunately))))). Maybe I'll finish it this time pmsl

Plz give feedback x0x0x0x0x0 es