Blame

Honesty

My vision was blurred as I sat on the floor. I felt disgusted in myself. How could I do that to Yongguk? When he trusted and loved me so much. Jongup stood there not knowing what to do. He was about to get closer when the backdoor opened again revealing the one person neither of us wanted to face right now.

‘How long are you guys tak-, Hae Won what’s wrong?’ Yongguk jumped to my side wrapping his arms around my waist and trying to get a view of my face. I quickly pulled away from him standing up and walking towards the door.

‘Please don’t touch me, I don’t deserve to be touched by you’ I cried as I opened the door and headed out.

‘HAE WON! HAE WON! What are you talking about come here?’ He followed me out yelling at me to talk to him. All the guys stopped to stare at the commotion.

‘No! I’m sorry Yongguk I’m such a bad person’ My face was still in my hands so I couldn’t quite see where I was headed. Which was most definitely stupid on my part.

‘HAE WON STOP YOUR GONNA FALL’ Was all I heard before the floor disappeared from beneath my feet and I went tumbling into the water. Panic raced through my whole body as I thrashed around trying to get out but the water consumed me before I even had a chance.

Yongguks POV

I watched as she fell into the water and thrashed about helplessly. I don’t know what she had been talking about beforehand but right now my first priority was getting her out. I ran forward and dived in to retrieve her. She’d already stopped moving by the time I was under and I hoped to god I could save her. I pulled her out and onto the side of the pool. I in a breath and placed my lips to hers letting go of it. There was no response.

‘HAE WON STAY WITH ME’ I shouted as the rest of the guys surrounded me. Tears filled my eyes and were on the verge of spilling. How could she have been so foolish? ‘SOMEBODY RING A ING AMBULANCE NOW!!!’ I screamed at them and Himchan scrambled away to get his phone. I tried mouth to mouth again but still there was no response.

‘It’s on its way Yongguk’ Himchan said trying to reassure me. It didn’t really work. I held her in my arms as the tears fell.

‘Come on Hae Won you’re stronger than this. Fight for me baby. Don’t give up please’ I sobbed into her ear. Daehyun passed me a t-shirt to cover myself up as the rest of the guys clothed themselves too. I pulled it over my head, I didn’t really have much energy anymore I was worried sick of what might happen.

***

‘What the hell happened back there?’ I shouted to no one in particular. I was so worked up. Well to be honest I was scared more than anything. I was pacing up and down the corridor waiting to be let into Hae Won’s room.

‘Calm down Yongguk everything will be fine’ Himchan again attempted reassurance.

‘Calm down? CALM DOWN? She was practically dead when they took her away. How do you expect me to calm down. It’s my fault she’s here. If I had of been faster everything might have been okay’ I cried, the tears once again making trails down my face. I leaned my head against the wall trying to steady my breathing.

‘If it’s anyones fault it’s mine’ Jongup said quietly making my head shoot in his direction.

‘What?’ I asked in confusion. How could it have been his fault?

‘I was gonna wait and let her tell you but the circumstances have changed and I can’t sit here with you blaming yourself for something you didn’t provoke’ He whispered not making eye contact with any of us

Tell me Jongup’ I half snapped, growing slightly impatient with this situation. He looked up at me his mouth opening and closing as though he didn’t know how to word his response. ‘NOW!’ I spat taking a step forward. Everyone jolted at the sudden loudness of my voice but my eyes didn’t falter. He breathed in a ragged breath.

‘She kissed me and I should have stopped her but I didn’t and….I….I could tell as soon as she realised that she hated herself for it’ My face dropped as his words made their way into my ears. He could tell I was angry because he looked away from my gaze but I couldn’t stop myself. I launched myself at him.

‘You ing bastard. If you’d have spoke up sooner she wouldn’t be in this mess’ My fist made contact with his cheek and his face turned from the impact. The others tried to pry me away from his grasp. ‘I swear if she dies I’ll ing kill you’ I tried to swing again. To let my anger out on his face but Youngjae held my arm up.

‘Hyung! Don’t, there’s been enough people hurt today’

I glanced at Jongup I could have strangled him. Yeah I was hurt by the fact that Hae Won had initiated the kiss but for him to standby and do nothing angered me to maximum. If he had of spoken up about it we could have settled it safely and not have to resort to people getting hurt for the truth to arise.

‘I’m sorry hyu-’ Jongup whispered tears b his eyes, I silenced him before he could finish.

‘Don’t speak to me’