Mistake

Honesty

‘Why don’t you go and swim with the rest of the other guys?’ I whispered to Yongguk as he pulled away from the kiss. He gave me that gummy smile of his and pecked my lips again.

‘Are you trying to get rid of me?’ He teased.

‘Maybe I am’ I replied cocking myeyebrow up at him. He sniggered and his lips biting down on the bottom one.

‘I know for a fact your lying’ He stated matter of factly. I smiled at him and leaned in for yet another kiss that was interrupted by a splash of water that soaked us both.

‘YAH! You two get a room’ Himchan’s voice boomed with a hint of laughter. I glared at him using my foot to send an equally as big splash his way getting him even more drenched than he already was. Yongguk laughed at me and continued to kiss me from where we left off. He then slid off the side of the pool into the water and chased Himchan. That’s if you could call it chasing. I laughed as they attacked each other with as much water as they could push.

I stayed where I was dangling my feet into the water. I still had no idea why I decided to get a pool for my backyard I was terrified of water. I always had visions of drowning and it put me off the thought of ever going swimming. However it was great entertainment for the guys when they had a free day. I was brought back to reality when Yongguk pulled himself up next to me once again. I looked at him with a big smile moving the hair that clung to his face from the water. He returned my smile and s his arm around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder. He looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes.

‘Why don’t you come in with me?’ He asked in a soft voice. I looked down and played with the hem of my shorts.

‘You know I don’t like it’ I replied sticking my bottom lip out slightly. He kissed my cheek and nuzzled his nose into it.

‘I know but I’ll be right beside you. I won’t let you drown’ He tried to reason.

‘I want to but I just really can’t Gukkie Mianhe’ I mumbled still focusing on my shorts.

‘Hey you don’t need to apologize Hae Won it’s okay to be scared’ He reassured, I looked up at him with a small smile and for the millionth time today he gave me a kiss.

‘Hey hyung Jongup said he’s on his way’ Zelo yelled from his place on one of the sun loungers. I tensed up at his name.

‘J-Jongup’s coming I thought you said he was busy’ I stuttered slightly hoping it went unnoticed.

‘He told me he was. He must have finished up earlier than he thought he would’ He shrugged. I was really hoping to escape having to see him today. There was something about him that had my head rolling. I mean I loved Yongguk to absolute pieces and I could never imagine not being with him but every time Jongup walked in the room it suddenly became hot. I shifted uncomfortably and swished my feet in the water trying to get my mind off of him.

***

I looked up at the complete wrong time. Jongup walked out from the back door in his swimming shorts. I stared at his perfectly formed abs and my breathing got slightly heavy. Snap out of it Hae you have a boyfriend all this is just a phase I hissed at myself in my head. I gazed upwards slowly just as he jumped into the pool performing a perfect dive. The water made a huge splash and I found myself getting soaked once again. He surfaced whipping his hair back managing to flick water at Youngjae.

‘Watch were you flicking that hair of yours’ He whined at Jongup, which made everyone erupt in laughter including myself. Jongup held his hands up in mock surrender as he maneuvered around in the water. The guys messed around for a while and once again I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Jongup. I had to fan myself to stop me from sweating. I took a big breath and stood up I had to do something productive to stop myself from the feeling of pouncing on him and tearing the remaining clothes from his body.

‘Hae Won-ah you coming in?’ I heard one of them shout and I immediately knew who it was. I turned to face the pool and looked at Jongup shaking my head.

‘No chance’ I laughed earning me a smile from him. I nearly fell to my knees at the sight of it. I headed in the direction of the house.

‘Where are you off to?’ Yongguk yelled and I could hear the slight smirk in his voice.

‘Drinks’ I yelled back smiling at him over my shoulder. I entered my house and sighed in relief. At least I was safe in here. Maybe I could begin to control myself and my raging urge to always want to do things to the boy that was known as Moon Jongup, very naughty things. I didn’t even have those kinds of feelings for him. I mean not like how I felt about Yongguk, nothing near to that. Ugh he made me feel like such a pedonoona. He was 5 years younger than me yet I still had these feels. It was like he put a spell on me every time we were in the same place.

I grabbed 7 glasses and the lemonade from the fridge. I was pouring the drinks when I heard the back door open and close. I looked up to find the man himself stood there dripping wet from head to toe. I hadn’t even noticed that the drink I was pouring was overflowing.

‘Ahh noona watch out’ He shouted pointing at the counter. I blinked in confusion and followed his finger.

‘Oh ’ I cursed lifting the bottle up the majority of the contents now being on the surfaces and floor. Jongup let out a light chuckle. I went to grab a towel and he rushed over to help me clean it up. While I was walking back towards the mess I slipped forward and into Jongup who caught me in his arms. I was now facing his chest, his expertly chiseled chest. My hands were gripping his biceps and they felt so….big. I shuddered just looking at him and I quickly averted my gaze to his eyes. He was looking down at me with those stupid glass orbs. I switched to his lips hoping it would help. But no they had me loosing control.

Without thinking I pulled him towards me and slammed my lips to his. I felt him tense up but in the end he relaxed and kissed me back. The kiss went on for a good minute before I pulled away with my eyes widened. The reality of the situation hit me and a wave of guilt flooded over my body.

‘Oh god what have I done’ I cried placing my face in my hands and dropping to my knees.