Forgiveness

Honesty

My eyes adjusted to the unfamiliar white room as I came back to consciousness. The last thing I remember was getting engulfed by the water of my pool. I shuddered at the thought. I tried to swallow my own saliva to get some moisture in my throat. For someone who almost drowned my mouth felt surprisingly dry. I shifted my position and that’s when I realised there was a head of blonde hair rested against it. I knew exactly who it was without seeing his face and that’s when the guilty feeling came back. My eyes brimmed with tears.

I entangled my fingers in the locks and caressed his head lightly so not to wake him.

‘I’m sorry Gukkie. I’m so incredibly sorry. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but just know I love you so much’ I cried twirling strands around my fingers. I wished so bad that I could turn back time and prevent myself from doing such a foolish thing but I can’t. What’s done is done.

He started to stir under my touch and my body froze. I didn’t know what to do or say to him. I was fine when he was sleeping because he couldn’t reply. How was I supposed to tell him what I had done.

His tired gaze fell upon me and I couldn’t keep anything in. I burst into tears right there and I couldn’t stop myself. He pulled me into his embrace making me wail even more.

‘Shh baby, don’t cry’ He tried to reassure me by my back.

‘But I did something so terrible’ I continued to sob into his shoulder making his t-shirt wet. He cupped my face in his large hands and stared into my watery eyes.

‘Hae Won it was only a kiss and right now I don’t care about anything else but you getting better’ I froze up at his words. How did he know? Jongup must have told him.

‘Yongguk please tell me you didn’t hurt him. This wasn’t his fault’ I looked at him with pleading eyes. I remembered the time Junhong had kissed me on the cheek when he wished Happy Birthday to me and Yongguk nearly ripped his mouth off. He was the most over-protective boyfriend ever and I could only imagine what he had done to Jongup. Even though he wasn’t the one to initiate it.

He looked at his hands and I sighed and his hair again.

‘What am I gonna do with you? You need to control yourself. He’s your band member you can’t go around hitting him for something that wasn’t his fault’ He looked up at me bringing his thumbs up to swipe the wetness away from my cheeks. He pulled my face closer to his and kissed me passionately.

‘I’m sorry Hae I was just so angry and scared and all these crazy thoughts were going through my head. I just snapped’ He apologized and I sighed again.

‘You don’t need to apologize to me. We’ve both been pretty stupid’ I gave him a weak smile and kissed him again.

***

‘The doctor said you could go home tomorrow afternoon which is good’ Yongguk stated as he walked back in to my room after getting coffee.

‘That’s good I can’t wait to get home’ I replied stretching my arms and yawning.

‘Me too’ He smirked and placed the coffee and the table beside the bed. I eyed him suspiciously. What was he planning? He’d been acting strange throughout the day and I was definitely starting to suspect something.

***

As soon as he parked in the driveway Yongguk was out and around to my side of the car before I could even lift a finger. He held out a hand for me to take and I did so giving him a weird look.

‘What are you up to?’ I asked as he smirked at me. He pulled me close and breathed on my neck making me shiver.

‘Can a man not help out his beautiful girlfriend every once in a while?’ He replied into my ear biting my earlobe slightly making me let out a low moan. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. He chuckled at my reaction and pulled me hastily towards the house.

‘Come on I have the perfect plan to help you forget about everything that’s happened’ He tugged on my arm more half dragging me up the stairs.

‘W-What?’ I stuttered suddenly feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

‘I’m gonna show you exactly who you belong to’

 

_______________________________________________

 

UPDATED YAY!!! :D Next chapter will be believe it or not :D Courtesy of Renge Ootori :D Everyone should go an check her stuff out because she's awesome :D