Yellow

Colors of the Music

 

Zhou Mi doesn't know what to do. The man acts like Henry, he looks like Henry, heck he even sounds like Henry! No, he has not been stalking the Henry lookalike, no he has not been listening in on the man's conversations. And of course hasn't took any pictures or videos. What are you talking about? Why in the world would he do that? And why would you assume that he would? After observing the lookalike, Zhou Mi gets ready to go home, since there is nothing else for him to do. He is about to get on an elevator-- Why is Zhou Mi at an elevator? Well, the Henry lookalike was window shopping there, and Zhou Mi just HAD to see what the lookalike wanted. Anyhoo, Zhou Mi is about to get on when he hears a breathless "STOP." Natually, Zhou Mi stops, and is rewarded by the Henry lookalike panting, with sweat running down his face. When he gets his breath back, Henry looks up and gives Zhou Mi a heart-melting smile. Zhou Mi fangirls internally, and also gives the lookalike a smile. Zhou Mi then presses the button to the first floor. Unfortunately for him, they are currently on the 25th floor, so they have some time unti they reach the ground floor. And, of course, as Zhou Mi tries to calm his heart, people keep going on the elevator, and Zhou Mi keeps on shuffling towards the lookalike, since he is the only person he knows. At the 10th floor, the elevator is so squished that the two are practically hugging. When the elevator finally gets onto the first floor, there is a lot of shuffling and embarrassed faces. The lookalike gets off, bows, and awkwardly leaves, and Zhou Mi does the same.