Orange

Colors of the Music

 

That was three years ago. Zhou Mi thinks as he walks along Seoul Park. I wonder what Henry's doing now. Zhou Mi has been obsessing over Henry after said male moved to the States and he tries to follow Henry's every whereabout on the Internet. He doesn't know why, but he always wants to know what is going on in Henry's life. He goes to cafe, and for the umpteenth time, Zhou Mi goes on his phone to check allkpop.com to see if there is any news of Henry. After confirming that there is nothing, he goes on Henry's YouTube channel to see if Henry has uploaded a video. After checking that there isn't, he goes into his Twitter. And there's a new tweet. From Henry. 'Hey Strings! It's been a long time, huh?' Zhou Mi secretly agrees. 'I've been pretty busy getting ready. For what you ask? I can't tell you that... Yet. Maybe I will when I convince myself to tell you guys. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys that I miss you and I hope you guys have an awesome day! Ppyong! <3' Zhou Mi smiles and murmurs, "I hope you have an awesome day too." Zhou Mi then goes to tweet something himself. "Hey, what's up? It's Zhou Mi. ^^ How have you guys been? It's been a while, right? I've been doing well these days. Have you guys listened to Super Junior's SPY yet? You really should hear it. It's awesome! ㅋㅋㅋ. Do you guys have any songs to recommend? If you do, just tweet me the title and artist, and I'll check it out. I gotta go, peace!" Zhou Mi likes the sound of that and presses the 'tweet' button. Then, he goes to the counter to order a drink. Zhou Mi looks at the menu for a second, and is about to go up and place his order when someone comes and beats him to it. The person orders a caramel latte with whipped cream. Lots of it. He is not disappointed, as the latte has about three inches of cream on it. Zhou Mi suddenly remembers that whenever Henry went to a cafe, he would order the same exact drink. Lovely. Now I'm starting to hallucinate. Awesome. Zhou Mi shakes his head, and sees the boy take a spoon and eat all of the whipped cream before drinking the whole latte in one shot. Like Henry.