Red

Colors of the Music

 

There. There the sound of the violin was - bekoning him closer. The feelings he felt right now couldn't be put into words. He wanted to dance, he wanted to sing, he wanted to dance. Zhou Mi couldn't believe how much the music affected him like this. How? As he got closer, the sound became more melancholy, as if the piece was going downhill. He knew that Henry didn't like people listening to his music since the incident. But this time, he couldn't stop himself. He knew that it was time for Henry to put the past behind him, even if it cost Zhou Mi his face. Zhou Mi gave an almost non-audible sigh, but Henry heard it, as Zhou Mi knew he would. "Hyung, WHAT are you doing here?" Henry seethed. Zhou Mi didn't flinch, even though his mind was screaming bloody murder at the sight of the younger male. "You need to get over her." Zhou Mi bluntly said. Henry stared at his violin and then looked to Zhou Mi in despair. "How? Do you know how hard I've been trying? I want to get over her. I do! I just don't know if I can. What do I do?" Zhou Mi didn't know if he should comfort or scold the male. He decided to go with the latter. "I honestly have no idea." He truthfully stated, "But this is starting to get disgusting. Everyone is tired of you going on and on about HER. She's gone on and there's nothing you can do about it." He knew that the words sliced through Henry's heart and he braced himself for the inevitable...

It never came. Zhou Mi looked at Henry in confusion and saw Henry with his hands in fists but it seemed like he couldn't bring himself to hit his hyung. Zhou Mi looked on in pity, and put his arms around Henry. He rocked his body back and forth, trying to comfort Henry and let his clothes become soaked with Henry's tears. After what seemed like millenia, Zhou Mi let Henry go, and looked at his face. His eyes looked a lot more fluffy than usual, but he was much more composed. Zhou Mi smiled and held out his hand, and Henry grabbed onto it, like a little kid. He grinned, and he looked like the usual Henry Lau. "Lets go get some ice cream, hyung," he called and Zhou Mi agreed. And off they went, giggling about some random stuff that had happened.