Reunion Dinner

A Normal Fangirl

It was Saturday and you was super excited to meet your dad again. 

From: Myungsoo Oppa <3 

Babe, you are meeting your dad today am I right? I hope everything goes well! If something goes wrong, feel free to text me alright? :)

You was touched after reading that text. Myungsoo was the 2nd person who knew about this after Byunghun, and you was surprised that he could still remember that you are going to meet your dad today. 

From: Baby _____ ;)

Yup, I'm meeting him and an ahjumma today! So excited :D Yes, I'll definitely tell you about it tonight. Thank you for remembering <3

Myungsoo smiled when he received the text from you, *I hope nothing goes wrong.*

You opened your closet and stared at all the clothes hung up. *Phew, now to the challenge...* you blew air from your mouth while thinking of what to wear for the meeting. 

*Should I wear this? But I think it is too revealing,* you held out a pink dress which was a little low cut at the front. You place the dress on the bed. *What about this?* you took out a pullover and smiled at it. However, you felt that it was too casual for the dinner and place it on the bed as well. 

Soon, you closet was close to empty already when your eyes landed on a piece of dress. "This is it! I'm going to wear this dress!" you took out a navy blue sleeveless dress hanging flawlessly in your closet and smiled.

You went to bathe and got changed into the dress. You added some accessories to your neck, wrist and hair to make yourself look more presentable. You applied some lipgloss and perfume before grabbing your bag and leaving the house. 

Teen Top were also getting ready for their schedule and some of them were waiting for the others in the living room while getting their hair and makeup done. "Hwaiting _____! I hope everything turns out great and the ahjumma would not be menacing like most stepmoms in dramas are," Ricky pumped his fist in the air while encouraging you. 

"Yeah! Fighting!" the others cheered for you as well. You smiled and thanked them, and L.Joe came up to you. 

"Babe, if anything goes wrong, text me alright? I might not be able to reply right away as I might be having schedules at that moment, but please please please message me okay? I love you, righting!" L.Joe kissed your cheeks and hugged you to give you some support. You could still feel butterflies in your tummy although he has been kissing you for a few times already. 

"Thank you Byunghun, I would definitely let you know about it. I love you too, I'm going now," you smiled and squeezed his arms. "Annyeong Oppas!" you waved goodbye to the others before leaving. 

From: Minho :)

Yah_____! You're meeting your dad today right? I hope everything turns out fine for you, fighting! I'll always be here praying for you <3

You read the encouraging and sweet message Minho sent to you and typed back a sweet reply. 

From: My one and only <3 

Neh Oppa! I'm so nervous yet excited right not, *phew* Thank you for your prayers, you're such a nice oppa!^^ Saranghaeyo <3 

Minho read the reply and his heart skipped a beat upon reading the last few words from you, 'Saranghaeyo'. Just by seeing this, it is good enough to make him so crazy and hyped up that he even jumped from his bed and banged onto the upper deck's bottom bed. 

"What the heck?" Key roared from above and he threw a pillow down at Minho. 

-----------------------------------------------

You arrived at the restaurant and entered it. Your dad had told you that he had booked an VIP room which was located at the inner part of the restaurant. You breathed in and out as you made your made towards the inner part of the restaurant. With every step you take, your heart started thumping faster and faster. *What if the ahjumma does not like me?* these kind of negative thought filled your mind. 

*Nevermind _____. Whether or not she likes you, you have to live with that,* you comforted yourself as you continued walking. You was so deep in thoughts that you did not noticed who you had just walking past. But fortunately, he saw you. "_____-ah," he called you which made you snap out of yours thoughts and spin around the face the person.

"Oh? Oppa, why are you here?" you said, shocked. Obviously you was not expecting him to be here. 

"I'm here for lunch with my dad," Minho shrugged, "and I'm going to the restroom now." 

You nodded your head and you smiled, relieved that Minho was here. In case like you did not like the ahjumma or the ahjumma did not like you, you could go look for him and runaway.

"Ahhh... That's great! I feel relieved that you're here now, hehe! I'm meeting my Appa here," you explained as he was giving you the look,  asking why you were here too.

"Oh right! Okay, you better get going now. If anything goes wrong, I'll be out there for you alright?" Minho said as he pointed to the entrance of the restaurant and smiled. 

You nodded your head and waved to Minho before continue walking towards the VIP room. *Aish this is nerve wrecking!* you screamed in your mind as you stood outside the VIP room. You saw your dad's name on the outside of the room, therefore you knew that he was in there. 

With a deep breathe, you knocked on the door before opening it. You saw a pretty lady who was in her late 40s sitting beside your dad with a sweet smile plastered on her face. 

Just from looking at her smile, you could conclude that she was a nice and kind lady. Her smile gave you the warm and tingle feeling. And the most importantly, her smiled reminds you of someone whom you have met before, but at that moment, you could not remember who is was. But it just looks familiar and close to you.

"Oh! _____, you're here. Take a seat," you dad welcomed you warmly and stood up to help you get seated. "So this is the ahjumma that I had told you about. And Shin Hee, this is _____, my daughter." 

You smiled and stood up to bow to the ahjumma and she did the same too. "You're a pretty and petite young lady," she complimented and that made you blush a little. You bowed lightly to thank her for the compliment and smiled back. 

"Aigoo, I can see that you both are getting along well aren't you?" your dad said. He was happy that you both could get along well. You was overwhelmed and relieved that Shin Hee likes you and so do you.Your worries previously  was gone in a second just like that and now, you could understand why your dad fell in love with her. However, what was in your mind right now was her smile. It gave you a strong feeling that you knew her or something like that. 

"So, what would you like to eat _____?" Shin Hee asked you as she passed to you the menu. 

"I'm not very picky when it comes to food, so anything is fine for me," you smiled and passed the menu back to Shin Hee, asking her to order the food for you. 

Shin Hee and your dad placed the order and your dad talked first. "I forgot that I would be showing you someone too. You would definitely be very happy if you see him," your dad said, pretty excited about this meeting stuff.

Just then, the door opened and someone entered. As your back was facing the door, you needed more time to turn around to take a look at who it was. "Speaking of the devil," your dad said as he stood up and walked towards the figure. 

You placed your bag on the other chair and stood up as well before turning around to see who it was. When you saw who it was and he saw who you was, the both of you were dumbfounded. Your eyes were enlarged and his mouth was hanging wide. 

The both of you seems like you have seen a ghost and was really shocked. "_____, remember him? He's your biological brother, Choi Minho," your dad introduced while smiling brightly.

You could not speak a word at that moment and your mind was blank. Your best friend had turned out as your biological brother in just a few seconds. However, at the same time you was pretty confused as well. If Minho is your biological brother, what about your brother back in Perth? Who is her?

Minho was also blanked and he was feeling very hurt and dejected. His heart was literally breaking into pieces and was hurting very badly. *The girl I loved turns out to be my biological sister in just a few seconds after I step into this room,* his mind was full of thoughts and he could not think straight. He was as confused as you were and shocked too.

"I think they know each other," Shin Hee spoke up, breaking the silence. Your dad looked at both of your faces and realised about what Shin Hee had said. 

"_____, you know Minho already/" your dad asked you who was currently still trying to make out what was happening. All you could do was just to nod your head. 

"He is my senior in school, and my... Best friend," you finally managed to says something. However, your dad seemed confused now. Minho's heart ached upon hearing what you had said, *I'm just a best friend to her...* 

"Your senior? In school?" your dad asked you, gaining a nod from you as well. "But Minho, I thought you were studying in SM Academy? Since when did you get into TOP High?"

"You wouldn't even care if I told you that I've transferred to TOP High," Minho snapped and sat down beside you. Although the both of you was talking already, but you both still felt shocked in the inside. The worst is, the both of you were starting to feel awkward with each other right now.

"Oh! So you're studying in TOP High? My son is studying there too! By chance do you know him?" Shin Hee's eyes twinkled upon the coincidence of the both of you. 

"Who could it be then?" you asked

"Errr... Ahjumma, I think it's not appro-" Minho was cut off by Shin Hee who told you her son's name. 

"Lee Byunghun is his name. Do you know him?" Shin Hee said and smiled. Your sweet smile faded and turned into a straight face. *Lee Byunghun? L.Joe? That's her son?* you had no expression on your face. *Nahh... It might just be a coincidence. Maybe there's another student  by the name of Lee Byunhun in the school.*

"By chance, do you know his class?" you asked trying to convince yourself that it could be another student with the same name.

"I'm not sure of his class, but I know that he is in a K-Pop boy band by the name of Teen Top," Shin Hee replied sheepishly. Your self-comfort proved you otherwise. The Lee Byunghun you knew was Shin Hee's son and Shin Hee was your dad's 'girlfriend'. Although they are not officially together, but they were somehow like that.

You mind was now blank and you felt that all your hopes were crashing down into the drain. It was a million times worse than the moment you met Minho. Shin Hee, Minho and your dad noticed your sudden expression and got worried. However, among the three of them, Minho was the most worried.

"Did I say something wrong?" Shin Hee panicked. 

You just smiled weakly and shook your head, "Aniyo, you did not say anything wrong. but sorry Appa and Mrs Lee, I kind of don't feel well right now. I'm sorry, but I'll be leaving first," you stood up and bowed to them before leaving the room.

"I'll follow her, since I was her best friend. I will bring her home," Minho bowed and left immediately, following behind you closely.

After walking for a while, Minho lost his patiene and stopped you. "yah _____, can you stop walking?" he said and you stopped. He caught up with you and turned you around to see you in tears. His heart ached and he was at a loss. He did not know what to do and so, he just pulled you into a hug. It was nothing much, just a warm and comforting embrace that could make you feel slightly better.

"Oppa... What's wrong with today? You became my biological brother when my mum claimed that my biological brother was the one in Perth. And it just happened in minutes that you became my brother," you smiled weakly and sniffed," but the tiest was that Byunhung. H-He is Shin Hee's son. And Byunghun is my boyfriend while Shin Hee is Appa's girlfriend... This day is so  great right?" you laughed sarcastically while more tears formed in your eyes.

"Yes, I know that... I was really shocked as well. But well you see, Appa and Ahujumma are not officially together. They just have a crush on one another only, so you could still date Byunghun. Just lead your life like nothing happened," Minho comforted you while wiping away the tears from your eyes.

"Oppa, you don't understand our relationship. And most importantly, you don't understand Byunghun's and my love for him. I can't be normal anymore. Whether or not I choose to continue or let go, there would still be one side who will be hurt," more tears formed in your eyes and you started crying again.

Minho's heart ached so much when you mentioned about the love you had for L.Joe and when L.joe was the reason behind those tears of yours. "So what are you going to do?" Minho asked seriously.

"I don't know. I think I'm going to let him decide for himself," you shrugged and cleaned your tears away. Minho did not exactly understand what you were saying, but her still supported your decision. After you had cooled down and stopped crying, he walked you back ot the dorm.

You pretended to enter the dorm, but you actually did not and walked to the park L.Joe loved. That was where the happy moments were created and how you and L.Joe grew to love each other and that place even more. You looked around and remembered many things. Like the date which the both of you had, the interview of the variety show and the Valentine's Day surprise. (A/N: Let's just assume that the park are the same) 

Tears started forming in your eyes again. "Is this really the end for us/" you looked up tot he sky and smiled weakly. "Just a few weeks ago, I told you that I was so happy with my life and do not need to ask for anything else more. But why are you ruining everything now?" you sighed. Memories started haunting you. 

Flashback:

"I really feel very sorry for my mum now. During the time when she needed me the most, I left her and could not give her happiness. So I would do anything just for her happiness. Anything," he returned the hug and the both of you looked up at the stars in the sky. 

It was the first time you heard about L.Joe's past. You felt that the both of you were much much more closer now than before, and you saw a new side of L.Joe today. The hurt yet loving side. 

"I hope your mum would be happy,"

From: Baby <3

Byunghun? I'm at the park. Can you meet me there?

L.Joe read the text and was feeling that something was amiss. The way you texted him was different from how you usually do and why would you want to meet him in the night at the park. However, he shrugged away all the thoughts, grabbed his jacket and left the house feeling insecure about this meeting thing.

You sat on the grass and looked up at the sky. *I hope everything turns out fine...* your eyes were wet and you quickly wiped them away as you did not want L,Joe to notice it. 

You heard footsteps behind you and you turned around to see the smiling L.Joe. "Hey babe," he hugged you. But you did not hug him back. "So, why did you wanna meet? Did anything happened during the dinner?" 

You did not want to speak anything as you are afraid that if you speak, you would end up crying. Therefore, you just shook your head and sat on the swing. L.Joe could sense something was wrong but he went to sit on the swing which was beside you. 

You gathered all your courage, "Remember this place?". L.Joe smiled as all the happy memories came into his mind. 

"Yeah I do, of course!" 

"And, today I'm going to add another memory here," tears formed in your eyes again and you looked up into the sky. L.Joe turned to look at you and saw that youur eyes were twinkling but he was not sure whether you are crying or it is just the reflection from the lamp pole. 

"What is it?" L.Joe asked and looked up at the sky too.

"This reminds me of our first date where we talked about our secrets while looking up in the sky right?" tears rolled down your eyes but L.Joe did not notice it. 

"Yeah," L.Joe smiled to himself again as he recalled those times. 

"I wanna ask you something," you became serious and wipe your tears away before turning to face L.Joe. He also turned to face you and he was staring into your eyes. 

*Probably the last time I'll be looking at this handsome face. Those eyes, nose, lips and cheeks...* you stared at his face and continued what you wanted to ask. "Byunghun, is your mom's happiness that important to you?" 

L.Joe was dumbfounded by your question, "Yeah of course, why do you even ask that?" He tried to laugh it off. However, it was not affecting you at all.

"More than your own happiness?" you asked the final question which you sincerely do not want to hear the answer. L.Joe looked at you in disbelief.

"Erm... Yeah," L.Joe answered calmly while looking into your eyes. 

You felt that the world was crashing down. You heart was broken into many many pieces. Your eyes were filled with tears to its brim. You do not have any energy to speak or move. You was dejected. 

*That's it _____, you let him choose, and that was his choice. Live with it _____, you can do it!* you stood up and looked at L.Joe, "Let's break up." 

You started walking away, leaving the dumbfounded L.Joe alone, trying to piece up what was going on. "WAIT _____, why?" he stood up and shouted. 

"I'm sick and tired of you already, I'm moving on L.Joe," you said the words which was what you did not mean. You actually loved him so much but you knew if you did not hurt him badly, he would not give up on you and move on. 

*I love you Byunghun, more than you actually know it. But this choice was made by you, I love you...* you cried while walking away quickly. 

L.Joe stood rooted to the ground, did not know what to do next. *_____ just called my L.Joe instead of Byunghun... ARGH everything was fine just a week ago and now, it turns out to be like this... What did I do wrong _____?!* L.Joe's legs did not have anymore energy and he fell onto the ground. 

He could not stop crying and hugged his knees and buried his face into it. He was disheartened.

*This is really the end...* the both of you thought while sobbing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The most saddening part is here ... T_T