Moving on... Maybe

A Normal Fangirl

Ever since that day passed, you moved to your dad's place and transferred school to SM High which was nearby your new home. It was just about 20 minutes walk and 3 bus stops away from your place.

Your Dad's place was not very fanciful and big although he was rich. However, it had an awesome view in the day as well as in the night. You do not have to sit on any Ferris wheel or cable car to be able to enjoy the night view of Seoul's city. Your dad's house is located not too near the city, however as it was really high up, it is able to see the city lights as well. It is a 5-room house and it has an enormous kitchen and living room! The master bed room is where your dad sleeps in. Down the corridor, there's a room for Minho as nowadays he comes home quite often to spend time with you. Right beside his room was yours and opposite your rooms is an empty room for guest. 

You got up from your bed and looked at the time on your clock. Ever since the day you moved out and when L.Joe vanished from your life, you did not looked forward to every day anymore. You dreaded every new day and did not want to do anything special. You just wanted to graduate from High school and probably spend everyday on your bed, doing nothing.

You took a quick bath and brushed your teeth before changing into your school uniform. You did not bothered to dry and comb your hair and you did not tucked in your blouse. You look really messy and lifeless. 

"Good morning appa," you kissed his cheeks and grab a piece of white bread and wore your shoes. 

"Jagi, I'm heading to work soon too. I can fetch you to school today," your dad brought the plate into the kitchen and placed it in the basin before getting his suitcase. 

"Araso, I will wait in the carpark," you mumbled as the bread was still in your mouth and went out of your house. 

Your dad was soon downstairs and you tightened his tie and dusted off bread crumbs off his shirt. "My appa looks so cool in his suit!" you smiled and hugged him. 

You sat beside him and he dropped you off at your school, "Have a great day in school baby! There's lunch at home, Shin Hee will bring it to our house later." 

Upon hearing her name, your heart ached. It ached very very badly. You smiled and nodded your head before turning to face your school and entering it. SM High was a pretty well known school and there were many singers studying in that school too. However, you can say that you are more popular than them in your school. Anyone who mentions your name would know you right away. 

You did not have any friends in your school except for those singers as they were all from the same company from Minho and they knew that you and Minho were quite close, but did not know the both of your real relation. However, they would just greet you and when they wanted to continue the conversation, you would already disappeared. 

You are known as the bad reputation in this school and all the teachers and principal are trying to remove you from their school. Everyone thinks that you would bring a bad name to SM High. However, never once did you bring a bad reputation to SM High ever since you attended this school 7 months ago.

*Sigh another day of drama...* you looked at the students walking pass you and staring at you like you are some weirdo. You plucked in your earpiece and walked into school with your hands in your pocket. You had that scary era around you and everyone would not block your way as you walk. You keep your head low as you did not want to be caught up with some dramas with the self-claimed queenkas in this school.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona," Exo greeted you as you walked past them. You lifted your head up and nodded before walking away quickly before you get pushed around by their fangirls. 

You arrived in class, safely, thank god for that, and sat down on your chair and plopped your head into your hands and get into deep slumber. You would stay like this until it is lunch time and would get up. That was like the only time whereby your would be alone in the class. Excluding the nerds who are studying, you are somehow alone. 

You removed your earpiece and took out your phone. '9999 messages' you frowned and your heart sank, knowing automatically who it was. You unlocked your phone and went into your Twitter. You had blocked L.Joe and so you stalked Chunji to know how was L.Joe. However, on every picture Chunji posted, L.Joe was always not in there. Teen Top would all be inside except L.Joe. 

*He should be fine,* you comforted yourself as you were about to cry. You regretted that day when L.Joe texted you and you replied him and asked him to move on because you did. Because ever since then, it seems like you've given him hope and he would text you everyday, all the time. 

Your phone vibrated and you clicked on the message unconsciously. '_____, I know we are not over...' 'I know that the reason why you left me isn't so simple. Because you loved me a lot...' '_____, I walked past the park and remembered the promise we made to never leave each other... :') ' '_____, can you reply me? I think I'm going to die anytime soon...' 'You don't know how much I'm hurting right now... I'm about to die' 

Tears were trickling down and soon you was sobbing. You buried your face into your arms and cried soundlessly. *i'm sorry... I really am... It hurts so much that I can't even breathe right now. Byunghun-ah, your mum found happiness and so please, you should be happy...* 

You wiped off your tears and packed up your bag and went out of school. You went out through the back gate and walked towards nowhere. You just kept on walking and crying, not knowing where you are heading to. 

You sat on a swing at a cafe and thought about everything you had done with L.Joe. Even after 7 months, it still hurts really badly just upon thinking about him. It was soon dark and your phone was ringing. You picked it up and it was Minho.

"Neh oppa?" you mumbled. 

"_____! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?! IT'S SO DARK ALREADY AND YOU'RE NOT HOME!" Minho shouted across the phone. 

"OMO! I didn't know it was so late already! I'm sorry Oppa, really really sorry! But... I... Don't know where am I right now..." you looked around you and tried to find the street name. "Uhh.. I'm outside one cafe right now. It is called 'Blues Cafe'." 

*Blues Cafe... I've been here before!... The... Fanmeet. The first time I met L.Joe* you was so deep in thoughts that you did not realised that Minho was speaking to you. 

"______? Hello? Are you okay?" Minho snapped you out of your thoughts. 

"Neh Neh, I'm fine! I'll take a cab home, when I'm reaching home I'll call you again. Sorry Oppa," you apologized before hanging up.

You wiped your tears away and cooled down when you was in the cab. *Byunghun-ah, how are you doing?*