Hair Ball~ 2

My Beloved Neko-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So… EXPLAIN!!” Kim demanded while cornering the taller man in front of her. She tried her best not to laugh at the guy’s appearance – wearing girly PJs that look so short on him.

 

“I’m hungry… Can you at least give me some milk?” Kei complained.

 

“NO! NO MILK before you explain to me…” Kim said, almost shouting and inhibiting the guy from smelling the surroundings for some food… “Is this because of my wish last night?”

 

“Well, partly… it’s all because you wished for me to be your boyfriend and you kissed me and your tears… Puff~ spell broken!”

 

“Spell?”

 

“Yup~ I heard of that spell before but I never believed it… it seems like it’s true. To be honest, I don’t really like cats…” Kei said suddenly while nuzzling his nose on his shoulder like a real feline creature.

 

“You don’t like cats? But you’re a cat you idiot!”

 

“I know… I just liked being a cat since I met you… Kim-chan, is my life~” Kei leaned closer to Kim’s figure and suddenly her in the cheeks… “I like Kim-chan…” he continued which left Kim blushing like there’s no tomorrow. Seeing Kei’s perfect complexion so close to her was enough to make her heart beat faster than normal and those words of “I like you” continually tingled inside her ear. It was indeed the first time someone told her those sweet words.

 

--

 

Seeing Kei’s eyes staring directly at her, she suddenly shook her head rapidly to bring her senses back. She then stood up from her chair and slap her face a few times thinking: “He’s a cat! He’s a cat Kim… He’s out of bounds. You need a shower to wake up!” she thought while heading towards the bathroom.

 

She the locked the door behind her and was about to remove all her garments when suddenly…

 

“Kim-chan, you forgot your towel…” Kei appeared out of nowhere and just smiled in front of her.

 

“AHHH! WHY ARE YOU HERE??!” she said while covering her half body.

 

“I always come with you during shower, right? Why are you so surprised?” Kei tilted his head and the image of being ‘Kei the Cat’ flashed before Kim’s eyes. Indeed, he looks and acts really similar to her cat.

 

“So you saw me before?”

 

“I always see you …” the boy smirked which in turn earned him a light smack in the arm.

 

“But you’re a human now… you can’t just enter like that when I shower, you ert!!”

 

“Eh? What’s the difference? It’s not like I didn’t have eyes when I was a cat…”

 

“I don’t care! You just can’t…”

 

“Mou~ then can you shower me instead? It’s been awhile since you showered me…” Kei said casually which was however made Kim blush like mad. She definitely can shower a CAT… but shower a full grown MAN? Never in her life had she imagined that happening!

 

Kim then shook her head rapidly to indicate that she is indeed against the idea.

 

“I don’t know how to shower ‘human style’ yet… You teach me” Kei demanded before removing all his clothes and went through the tub. Kim on the other hand just can’t help but to be shocked yet amazed by what the guy was doing who is now fiddling with the soap.

 

“Errrmmm… Okay~ this is what you do… you wet your head and y-you… p-put some shampoo on your head… t-then…” Kim explained, stuttering in almost every word she was saying. She applied shampoo to his hair and felt herself burning inside – if anyone ever saw this scene, it will be a GREAT misunderstanding.

 

--

 

Only a few minutes had passed and Kim found herself throwing herself outside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter