Meow~~ (Final)

My Beloved Neko-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim felt her own heart beating abnormally as she tried her best to open the door of her bed room. It's almost 10am and Kei didn't even bother to wake up his master like usual. By this, Kim just wondered what had happened to her precious pet and reminisced the happening yesterday. Is it possible that he's still angry about that?



It's a fact that Kim had said some painful words that she never intend to say. But just imagining herself apologising to her pet is somehow hard for her. 
She then clicked her door open hoping that she won't see Kei yet. She's not ready to feel the awkwardness between them. Indeed she knows, awkwardness will come their way.



To her relief, Kei is not in sight. She looked around outside her door and her peripheral view suddenly landed on the bottom of her foot. Kim saw a bouquet of flowers near her foot with a card attached on it. She was about to pick it up but the sudden appearance of Kei surprised her.
 


"It's from Okamoto-san" Kei said silently but with a monotonous tone. Kim just looked at him blankly and picked up the flowers to verify his statement. 
Indeed, it was from Keito. She opened the card and saw Keito's penmanship embedded on the surface.



"I regret rejecting you... When I saw you the other day, I just can't forget about your smile... Are you free this Sunday?" the note said which made Kim's eyes widen. For some reason, she felt her own heart clutching and rolling inside her - enough to make her quite nervous.



"congratulations..." Kei's voice was heard. He was smiling faintly but you can sense that something is indeed wrong. It seems like Kei already read the card before Kim did to verify the sender... "Okamoto-san called earlier to ask if you received it and I said yes... I also said you're going to the date..." he continued - Kim frowning as he speaks.



"W-Why would you do that?" Kim said, trying to control her sudden anger. She knows for a fact that she will never agree to go on a date for the reason being she's in love with someone else - her own cat. Yet, knowing that Kei decided that she'll go without her consent made Kim quite furious... "Did I say decide for me?" she replied almost shouting.



"Are you angry Kim-chan? I'm here to make you happy... You like him right?"
 


"But I didn't say you decide for me!! I don't need you to do that!!" Kim said while trying to prove her point... "can't I... Can't I..." she continued to utter her thoughts but something suddenly hindered her to do so. She was about to tell Kei that she loves him. Yet, her courage went down to zero as soon as she remembered that it will never happen... Kei is her pet... nothing else.



"What is it?" Kei asked, hoping that his master will finish her sentence.



"Forget it... I'll go to the date as you wish..." she replied then banged the door from her bedroom. She took a deep breath and felt a small tear rolling down her cheek.



"Can't I love you instead?" Kim whispered to herself and her eyes landed on the bouquet of flowers - thinking how cruel fate is making her love a mere cat... A cat that turned into a human.



--



A few hours later, Kim managed to lock herself inside her room and even think about things. She dried her hair from the shower and just sighed heavily thinking about Kei. 



She finally let herself outside the room and looked for Kei's presence. She was thinking to apologise to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter