Meow~~

My Beloved Neko-kun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim took a deep breath and smiled at the beaming sun smiling back at her. She arranged all the things she needed for the day and even perfected her outfit she will be using. It is indeed Kim’s day. It’s been a few months since her last confession (which intimately failed) and now, she’s trying again…

 

She reminisce her own promise to herself that if she had 3 strikes of fail confessions this year, she will never EVER confess again to anyone – besides, this is her 44th confession within the last years of her teenage life. She can’t afford to be rejected again, right?

 

-

 

Kim prepared for the day as she laid the hand made obento for her soon to be boyfriend – Keito Okamoto. By this, she then packed all her stuffs ready to go for her shower, before feeling a caressing contact near her foot. Kim looked down only to see her ever loving pet cat Kei who is now seeking for her attention.

 

Kim had Kei a year ago and now treated as the girl’s best friend. She caressed Kei’s head and gave him a soft peck on his head…

 

“Maa Kei-kun… Wish me luck today ne?” Kim whispered, treating the little cat as a real person. She then headed towards the bathroom whilst holding Kei on her right hand… “Come shower with me Kei-chan…” she continued and laid the cat near the tub where she slowly took off her clothes.

 

Kim then bathes into the warm bath and looked at Kei with a smile. The cat seems to be just eyeing Kim with a beaming smile, as if enjoying the scene – indeed… this cat is like a real person. Kei purred a few times asking to join Kim inside the tub but Kim shook her head in the process.

 

Only a few minutes had passed and Kim went out the tub and covered herself with a towel and made sure that every single detail of her plan of confessing will be executed on this day. An hour went and she found herself waving her good bye to the feline, heading to hers and Keito’s meeting place.

 

--

 

*4 hours later*

 

“I-I’m sorry Kim-chan… I-I like someone else…”

 

Those words tingled in Kim’s mind with an echoing sound alongside gun shots. She just felt like everything is going around in circles from the first time she confessed to a guy and up to now. Seriously… is she that unlucky?

 

She frowned at her confession in the mirror as tears travelled down her plump cheeks. She then looked around and saw Kei staring directly at her as if knowing what she was feeling. Within seconds, she hugged her cat and sobbed like a baby within Kei’s presence.

 

“Kei-kun… Thanks for being there for me… I wish I can just confess to you instead. You love me, right? Be my boyfriend instead?” she uttered, still tears running continually from her eyes. It was as if she was waiting for the cat to answer but instead, the cat just rubbed his head on Kim’s shoulder giving such an impression of comforting her.

 

Seeing this, Kim left off a faint smile and kissed Kei’s head before moving on to her sweet slumber.

 

xXxXx

 

Kim felt something nuzzling n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter