38

I think I love you

 

Cube Entertainment building

Jihyun saw her boyfriend standing by the snack machine and smiled to herself. She walked towards him without being noticed and covered his eyes from behind.

‘Guess who…’ she whispered into her boyfriend’s ear. He smirked and moved his hands back wrapping them around her waist.

‘The most beautiful girl in the entire world…’ said the boy turning his head and body to face her.

Jihyun giggled and put her arms around his neck. ‘How have you been my wonderful leader?’

‘Missing my princess as hell…’ he said and leaned to kiss her in the lips. She blushed and giggled shyly. She will never get used to it…

‘You’re so adorable’ Doojoon said touching her nose with his index finger. Jihyun simply smiled.

‘How’s everything going?’ she asked after a brief pause. He sighed and sat on a chair inviting her to sit too.

‘Fine I guess… working a bit too much these days…’ he leaned his head to her shoulder. She smiled and put her head on top of his.

‘Yeah…’ she caressed his cheek with her hand. ‘I’ve missed you…’

‘Me too…’ Doojoon said kissing her caressing hand.

‘Are you busy today? Jihyun asked after a short pause. He shook his head.

‘I’m free. What do you want to do?’

‘Wanna see a movie?’ the girl asked in a cheerful way.

He thought about it for a second and then he touched her thigh… ‘Why don’t we go to the apartment instead?’ the boy asked almost in a provocative voice.

Jihyun knew exactly the intentions behind her boyfriend’s question. ‘Gayoon-nie and Yoseob-oppa are there…’

Doojoon lift his head and looked at her for a second. He was about to say “so, what?” but then he thought about catching Gayoon and Yoseob in an embarrassing position so he changed his mind. ‘Well yeah, maybe is a bad idea to go there for a while…’

She glanced at him with that innocent face and nodded.

‘How can she even think about something happening between GaSeob if she’s always so innocent?’  thought the boy in a flash.

‘So, in that case, movies sound like a nice plan’ said Doojoon with a smile.

‘YAY!’ Jihyun celebrated. He chuckled.

‘Ok, let’s go!’

The couple went outside the building disguised. None wanted to be recognized by any fan so Doojoon asked one of the stylists to paste some fake beard to his face, Jihyun wore a hoodie and messed her hair a little to cover her facial features. Both wore sunglasses and walked out of the building like if they didn’t know each other. A couple of blocks after, they reunited again.

‘Anyone recognized you?’ asked the leader of Beast.

‘Nope, you?’ she said still wearing the glasses.

‘Nope’ he said and looked around to check the area. ‘We’re safe here’

Doojoon took Jihyun’s hand in his and both started walking to the cinema.

‘What movie do you want to see?’ asked the boy when they got to the entrance.

‘Whatever you want is fine’ she said leaning her head on his shoulder.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked emphatic.

‘Yeah’ she assured.

‘Even if it’s an Action movie?’

Jihyun looked at the posters of the movies that were at the moment in the cinema and smiled.

‘Specially if it’s an Action movie’  she thought looking at one specific poster.

‘No, it’s fine’ she finally said looking at her boyfriend’s face.

Doojoon’s eyes were from Jihyun to the poster she was looking at and tightened his jaw.

‘Fine, then let’s watch this one’ he said pointing at a movie were the poster was white and pink and in the center there was a couple looking at each other with a dreamy expression.

‘Huh?’ the girl made a face. ‘Since when you like romantic movies?’

‘Since now’ he said coldly and dragged her to the ticket place. ‘Two for “Summer love”’ he said to the vendor.

Jihyun pouted as the man gave him the tickets. 

‘What’s with your face?’ the boy asked rather annoyed.

‘What’s with your choice?’ she retorted as annoyed as him.

‘I thought you liked romantic movies’

‘I thought you liked action movies’

Doojoon chugged and passed his hand through his hair losing his patience.  Jihyun chugged too and crossed her arms giving him her back. He watched her back in disbelieve.

‘Let’s just watch the movie without arguing’ he took his girlfriend’s hand and dragged her into the cinema dark room. She pouted but didn’t reply.

The couple sat quietly as the movie started.

 

Doojoon POV

‘God, why I picked this movie?’  I asked myself when the lovey dovey in the movie started. I looked at my girlfriend and she looked rather bored. I sighed and tried to catch up with the movie I had chosen.

‘I’m sure she wanted to watch that movie with Bi-Rain-hyung…’  I kept on losing concentration. Again, I glanced at Jihyun and she met my eyes. I looked away quickly.

‘Oppa, the movie is boring’ she whispered moving her head towards mine.

‘I like it’ I lied. She gave me the “are you ing kidding me?” look but I remained with a still face. I returned my attention to the screen and realized that the movie was getting cheessier by the second. I got desperate.

‘Jihyun-ah…’ I called her name in whisper. She moved her head closer to mine but her eyes were on the front. ‘Do you still like Bi-Rain?’ I muttered hesitantly.

She immediately turned to look at me. ‘Huh? Why you ask?’

I took a deep inhale. ‘You wanted to watch the movie with him on it…’ I spoke my suspicions.

‘Well, to be honest, I do’ she said firmly. ‘At least it would be more entertaining than this movie’ She moved her hand towards the screen. I glanced at it and sighed. I had to admit that anything would be better than this fluffy-puffy movie…

‘But you still like him more…than a fan?’ I insisted in my question.

‘Doojoon-ah! Are you jealous?’ Jihyun furrowed her eyebrows.

‘Ani, I’m just asking’ I lied again… To tell the truth, I was jealous, I mean, she still keep the vase of the strawberry milkshake Rain-hyung once bought her…

‘Is this because I keep the vase of the milkshake?’

I looked at her surprised. ‘How did she know?’

‘Oppa, if that was bothering you so much why didn’t you tell me?’

I almost pouted. ‘Is just… that vase looks so precious to you…’

‘It is precious’ she said looking straight at my eyes.

I got hurt. Apparently my face showed it too…

‘Not that precious precious’ Jihyun started explaining, ‘…just precious like if someone you really admire gives you something…, like an autograph’

I lowered my head. ‘So, you still like him…’

‘Yes. Like a fan’ she nodded one time.

‘But-’

‘Hey’ she touched my cheek interrupting me. ‘Do you trust me?’

‘Yes, I trust you’ I said firmly.

‘Then, why all the fuzz about Rain-oppa?’

‘Shhh!’ someone shushed us from behind. We both lowered our heads.

‘Well… I notice that he’s really nice to you and all…’ I said in a whisper.

‘Rain-oppa is just being a gentleman’ she said it as it was an obvious thing.

‘Is that so…?’ I said getting annoyed.

‘Come on oppa, you know him, he’s like that with everyone’ she was getting annoyed too. I remained silent. ‘Even with you’ she added taking my hand.

Well, I have to admit that that part is true. Bi-hyung is such a well-mannered guy that I can’t really dislike him, he’s too nice… I gave up and sighed. I looked at her eyes and I saw sincerity in them. ‘I guess I was just panicking…’ I muttered feeling like an idiot for suspect of my hyung and my girlfriend.

‘I guess you was’

For a second, only the sound of the movie filled my ears. ‘You’re everything I ever wanted’ the guy in the movie said. I glanced at the screen and saw the couple hugging and kissing. I felt those words… Jihyun is everything I ever wanted… I’m just afraid of losing her…

I turned my head and looked at my girlfriend for a couple of seconds. ‘I’m afraid to lose you…’ I said close to her ear. She turned and met my eyes.

‘That will not happen’ she said it with a serious expression.

‘You promise?’ I asked almost pouting.

‘I promise’ she put her little finger in front of my eyes. I took it and we sealed the promise. ‘You promise too?’

‘I promise’ I replied smiling. She smiled too and leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed her hair.

She smiled and kissed my shirt in return.

‘Hey, you’re making me jealous of my shirt’ I complained playfully. ‘I want a proper kiss’

Jihyun giggled and looked up. She leaned her head a little and kissed me fully in the lips.

‘That’s what I’m talking about’ I grinned. She giggled shyly and returned her eyes to the screen.

‘Saranghae’ I said close to her ear. She moved her head to look at me. She showed me a smile… The most beautiful smile I have ever seen…

‘Nado saranghae…’ she said slowly. I cup her face and kissed her again…

End POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys~

I finally got the time to finish this chapter! YAY! I hope you liked it. :D

Now that I'm done with the other members stories, I'm going back to JunJi story (well, is the main couple after all ^^), but guys...the story is getting to the end... I don't know how many chapters I have left but I can sense the end getting closer so, I'm warning you since now.

Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing

I ♥ U

Have a great week ~♥~