02

I think I love you

 

Two months later

Cube Entertainment practice room

‘Guys! Manager-hyung needs us! Let’s go!’ shouted Doojoon over the loud music that was being played in the practice room.

‘What? How do you know?’ wanted to know Kikwang.

‘He called me’ replied the leader.

‘Why doesn’t he just come here?’ asked Hyunseung.

‘Don’t know… He said, “meet me in the office”, so let’s go…’ answered Doojoon.

The six men headed to the manager office. They knocked.

‘Come on in!’ they heard a voice saying.

Doojoon took a deep breath and opened the door carefully.

‘Annyunghaseyo! Welcome boys!’ greeted the man.

‘Annyunghaseyo!’ the boys bowed at him.

‘You must be wondering why I called you here today, right?’

The BEAST boys nodded.

‘Well, you are going to have a special stage in the Music Bank for Christmas and I wanted to introduce you to your versus partners’ and with this, he type something in his phone and a minute or two later, six persons entered the office. It was MBLAQ and their manager.

‘Oh, MBLAQ’ shouted Yoseob surprised.

‘Annyunghaseyo, MBLAQ imnida’ the five members said at unison.

‘So~ BEAST, annyunghaseyo BEAST imnida’ the six boys said in unison back at them.

‘Ok, we know you two groups are kind of rivals but we need you to get along for this. The special stage will be a dance “competition” between you two so you have to know each other very well so you can put a great performance. You’re going to dance the most popular songs of the year, so, get ready to dance now. Go to the practice room immediately, a choreographer is there waiting for you’ said the manager of BEAST and the manager of MBLAQ nodded in agreement.

The eleven boys nodded and headed to the practice room. The two managers stayed in the office discussing something.

MBLAQ and BEAST quickly started to talk and get to know each other. From the beginning they seemed to get along really good and entered in trust really fast.

Junhyung was the only one a little emo because of his natural shyness and because he never forgot that Seungho was the one saying Jiyoon was his ideal type so he decided to not get into too much confidence with him and put an eye on him just in case he try something with the girl he like.

Both groups entered the practice room and MBLAQ members were amazed by the size of the room. They said they don’t have a practice room this big and fancy.

After the proper introductions and instructions, they started to practice, and two hours later they all were exhausted but since they had only one week to put the stage ready, they know they had to keep practicing.  Three more hours passed and then 4minute showed up in the practice room.

---

‘Unnie! Why don’t we go and say hi to the boys?’ asked Hyuna hoping to see Kikwang at least two minutes.

‘Good idea’ said Jihyun smiling. She was hoping to see someone too.

‘We must bring them something’ suggested the maknae.

‘Water?’ asked the rapper.

‘And towels’ added Gayoon.

‘Ok then, let’s go!’ said the leader.

All the 4minute members bought six bottles of water and six towels and started to walk down the hall way to meet the BEAST boys.

Jiyoon looked inside and saw eleven boys lying breathless on the floor.

‘It seems that they have company’ she said to the others before she open the door.

‘Annyunghaseyo ’ greeted shyly the girls knowing the BEAST boys have company and they didn’t know them.

The boys rolled over their bodies and incorporated to face the girls.

‘Annyo girls’ greeted a hyped Yoseob trying in vain to get up the floor.

OMO, is MBLAQ!’ shouted excited Hyuna in her head.

‘Oh girls, good thing you came, this is MBLAQ’ said Doojoon pointing with his hand at the other five boys in the room.

MBLAQ boys made and effort and stood up to greet properly to the girls.

‘Annyunghaseyo, MBLAQ imnida’ said the boys at unison.

‘Uri-neun 4minute, annyunghaseyo!’ the five girls said also in unison.

Junhyung noticed how Seungho fixed his eyes in Jiyoon and immediately stood up in alert mode despite his exhausted body.

‘We bring you some water’ started Sohyun a little ashamed because they didn’t know their friends were going to have company and they didn’t brought enough bottles. ‘But we… didn’t bring enough because we didn’t know…’

‘It’s ok’ said Mir smiling at her. She smiled too not sure what to do. Dongwoon noticed that and frown.

‘No, we’ll bring you more’ said Jihyun feeling ashamed too. ‘We’ll be right back’ and with this, she dragged Jiyoon with her out of the practice room.

The other girls started to bring to each member of BEAST one bottle of water.

‘Oh! Thank you’ said Kikwang feeling revived when Hyuna gave him a bottle.

‘And some towels too’ added Gayoon giving them the towels.

‘Oh! How thoughtful, thanks’ said Doojoon smiling at her. Yoseob pouted.

‘So, why are you practicing with BEAST?’ wanted to know Sohyun addressing the MBLAQ members.

‘We’re having a special stage together in Christmas’ answered a hyped Mir smiling at Sohyun. Dongwoon frowned again.

‘Nice’ said Gayoon looking at G.O. that was looking at her also. The boy held her stare a couple of seconds before Yoseob shouted letting everyone know that Jihyun and Jiyoon arrived with the other bottles of water.

The girls gave each member of MBLAQ a bottle of water.

‘We didn’t find any more towels, sorry’ said Jiyoon when she gave Seungho the water.

‘It’s ok’ said the boy avoiding her look a little. ‘We’re sorry to be a burden’

‘It’s not like that at all’ said Jihyun smiling. The leader of MBLAQ half smile at her.

Good thing hes shy’ thought Junhyung watching the whole scene, ‘or else I'd beat him up

‘Thank you very much’ said Seungho bowing deeply at the girls. The other members did the same.

‘You’re welcome’ the girls said back at them.

‘And you’re going to rehears here all week? Or BEAST will go to your practice room too?’ wanted to know Gayoon looking at G.O. again.

‘I think we’ll be here all week’ answered G.O. showing his famous serious face.

‘Yeah, and since we’re going to be here awhile, we all should go and have some lunch, dinner or something together’ added a hyped Mir. Sohyun laughed a little at his childish attitude.

What is so funny?’ asked Dongwoon annoyed in his head.

‘That would be a good idea’ said Joon looking at Hyuna that was hiding shyly behind her friends.

‘Not today, it’s late, we should go to the dorm now, we have schedule tomorrow morning’ said the leader of MBLAQ glancing every now and then at Jiyoon. Junhyung saw that and stood behind her giving a warning look to Seungho.

‘I don’t want to go!’ whined the maknae of MBLAQ. The girls laughed shyly.

Seriously, what is so funny about him?’ asked again Dongwoon in his head now frowning.

‘I don’t want to go either’ said Joon glancing at Hyuna again. Kikwang noticed that and put a hand on Hyuna’s shoulder calling her attention.

‘What?’ asked Hyuna at Kikwang.

‘Oh, nothing, sorry’ the boy said smiling innocently. The girl turned her attention to MBLAQ ignoring him.

‘Too bad that we have schedule’ said the leader calm. ‘Ok guys, see you tomorrow’

The three groups said their goodbyes to each other and MBLAQ left the room.

---

‘BEAST is very protective with the 4minute girls, don’t you think?’ asked Joon to his band mates when they were outside the building, remembering Kikwang’s act.

‘If we had for partners a girl group that pretty we’ll probably do the same’ said Thunder.

‘I guess you’re right’ agreed G.O.

The leader and the maknae just nodded and entered the van.

---

‘Ok guys, I guess we have to leave too. It’s late’ said Jihyun at the BEAST members.

They nodded and said thank you again for the water and the towels.

‘It’s ok, you do the same for us, so, we kinda owe you for that’ said Gayoon smiling.

The girls said goodbye to the boys and went out.

---

‘MBLAQ boys are nice’ said Jihyun.

‘They are’ started Jiyoon, ‘but I imagined the leader more talkative… he is kinda shy’

‘That’s because you were the one giving him the bottle of water’ mocked Sohyun.

‘You made him nervous’ added Gayoon mocking too.

‘You two, shut up that I saw you with Mir and G.O.’ said the charisma girl teasing her friends.

‘What?’, ‘That’s not true’ the two girls replied almost at the same time. Jiyoon laughed at their responses.

‘Joon is kinda hot…’ said Hyuna shyly. The others turned their attention to the shy rapper.

‘Are you serious? What about Kikwang?’ wanted to know Gayoon.

‘What about him?’ replied Hyuna coolly.

‘Nothing, I’m just saying’ said Gayoon putting her hands in front of her protecting herself. ‘Gee, relax’

‘Whatever’ said the rapper frowning a little.

Gayoon gave a questioning look to her friends but they just shrugged.

 ---

‘Man, that Joon…!’ said Kikwang raising his fist.

‘What about Mir flirting with Sohyun…’ complained Dongwoon frowning.

‘What? You guys are worrying too much, I mean, they were just being nice’ said Doojoon trying to calm down a little the tense atmosphere the MBLAQ boys left.

‘You said that because no one was flirting with Jihyun’ pouted Yoseob.

‘What? You guys are delusional’ started the leader. ‘Why Jihyun? What does she has to do with all this?’

‘Oh come on hyung, we all know you have a thing for the 4minute leader’ said Junhyung.

Hyunseung’s heart jumped a little.

‘What a miracle that you are not complaining like the rest’ pointed Doojoon.

‘That’s because Seungho ended up being too shy around Jiyoon-nie’ said Yoseob. Junhyung shoot him a dead look.

‘What! Don’t look at me like that, it’s true, otherwise you probably had killed the poor boy’ replied the baby face boy. The members laughed at this.

‘…not like G.O… you saw how strong he was staring at Gayoon-na?’ started the boy. ‘And what is worst is that she held his look too…’ finally said with a sad tone in his voice

Kikwang patted Yoseob’s back comforting him.

‘At least she was just looking at the guy, not smiling at him like Sohyun did to Mir’ said an angry Dongwoon.

‘Come on guys, don’t be like that, we’re supposed to get along with them’ said the leader feeling the angriness in all his band mates.

‘We get along with them as long as they don’t look or smile or touch our girls…’ said Kikwang.

‘They are not “our” girls’ pointed Hyunseung calmly. All the members turned their heads to look at him in surprise. ‘And what are you gonna do, leave them blind? Stitch their mouths? Cut their limbs?’

The members were astonished. ‘What is wrong with him today?’ all asked in their heads.

‘Are you ok hyung?’ asked Yoseob almost worried.

‘Yeah, fine’ answered the pretty face boy coolly.

The BEAST boys exchanged questioning looks and decided not to touch the topic again, at least not that night anyways.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! That was the second chapter, how do you like it? I tried to put the other BEAST members thoughts so I can introduce gradually the other couples. I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments, critics or anything else is welcome.

Have a nice afternoon :)