16

I think I love you

 

A week later

Junhyung POV

The months passed and everything was going just fine with Jiyoon. I almost start believing that she was feeling the same way about me but then “BANG” that stupid fight we had about a text message…

Flashback

‘Hey, what are you doing?’ I asked when I saw her very concentrated on her phone.

‘Nothing…’ she answered with a neutral voice.

‘What do you mean “nothing”, I see you watching eagerly at your phone’ I tried to look at the screen but she moved away.

‘It’s nothing, really, I’m just talking to somebody…’ again that neutral-distant voice.

‘Who?’ I asked immediately trying to take her phone off her hands.

‘Somebody’ she smirked and avoided me again.

What is she hiding?

‘Yah! What are you hiding?’

‘I’m not hiding anything! Stop it!’ she shouted avoiding my attempt on reach her phone.

‘Why don’t you want me look who are you texting with?’ I was getting really anxious about it.

Why so mysterious?

‘Because is none of your business’ she said coolly. This time I moved faster than her and took her mobile.

I watched the screen and saw a text message saying something like “I really had fun that time” but when I was about to see the name, she pulled my hand and the phone fell onto the floor crashing. I got pale and tentatively I searched her eyes. She was furious.

‘Yah! Look what you’ve done!’ she pointed at the broken mobile on the floor.

‘I’m sorry, I just wanted to know why were you being so mysterious’ I apologized trying to recover the pieces of the once machine.

‘Well your curiosity cost you a new cell-phone!’

‘It was your fault because you were the one pulling my hand!’ I defended.

‘What? It wasn’t my fault, who was the one wanting to know my personal text messages? You didn’t have to take it in the first place!’ now she was out of herself.

‘Fine, I’ll buy you a new one! But aren’t you going to tell me who were you talking to?’ I was really avid for that information.

‘Like I said, is none of your business’ she was really angry.

‘Yah! Jeon Jiyoon, why are you being like this?’ I definitely had to know the name of the person she was texting with.

‘I don’t have to tell you every little move I do, you know?’ she said and I got surprised.

I know that…’

‘I know, but it’s just a name!’

She looked at me with a mix of deeply annoy and despair. ‘I was talking to Thunder-oppa, ok?!’

My eyes widened. ‘With Thunder?

‘Are you going out with him?’ I didn’t really wanted to ask that question but it came out before I could stop it.

‘Of course not, we were just talking about Bouquet!’ she yelled frowning.

Then why all the mystery?

‘Then why all the mystery?’ I spoke my thoughts.

‘Because I don’t have to tell you everything!’ she said and I got hurt.

I know that, but I also want her to tell me stuffs…’

‘Yah Yong Junhyung! Why are you being like this?’ Jiyoon shouted out of her mind.

‘This is all your fault! Why’d you have to do it?’ I shouted at her too.

‘What do you mean by that?’ she started. ‘You know what? I don’t want to know!’ She gave me her back and went away.

‘Fine!’ I yelled before she went out of the room.

‘Fine!’ she answered from outside.

‘FINE!’ I screamed one last time and Jiyoon disappeared from my look.

End flashback

Stupid Junhyung… Why do I have to make such a deal out of nowhere? ...They were just chatting about Bouquet, right? She said they aren’t dating or anything… I panicked for nothing and I broke her phone, and now I’ll have to pay for it…

Not only that but after that fight, me and my stupidity made me talk to this girl Soomi in revenge to Jiyoon talking to Thunder  and now I’m kinda dating this girl of Co-ed that I don’t really like that much…

How did I end up here? I asked myself slapping my face.

And to make things worse for me, there’s that little brat of Infinite too. One week had passed now and I still can feel the same jumble in my stomach every time I remember that stupid episode of Bouquet.

Flashback

‘Hyung! It’s starting!’ Kikwang shouted from the living room.

‘I’m coming!’ I ran and sat on the floor grabbing a pillow.

Jiyoon is so pretty I thought when the camera focused her.

We enjoy watching out girls in that specific program because they always show new sides of them. They can be really silly sometimes, and other times competitive and brave, and all kind of things we usually don’t see in the day to day.

The first quarter of the program we burst into laughs with Woohyun from Infinite confessing Seungyeon from KARA. But then, something completely unexpected happened. The leader of Infinite wanted to sing a ballad to a girl he liked in the studio.

‘Who will be?’ asked innocently Yoseob. I almost smiled at him.

‘I hope is not one of our girls…’ grunted our leader.

It was silence for a moment while we watched the next events.

‘OMO! He turned to 4minute!’ Kikwang said glowering. Dongwoon jumped off his seat.

‘Is Sohyun…?’ our maknae whispered when the camera focused her.

Jiyoon wasn’t interested at all in this boy’s confession. Which made me really happy for that specific moment, but then, I saw the boy going for the second level, where Jiyoon and Gayoon where.

‘What the hell…?’ Yoseob hissed next to me. My heart started to beat faster.

‘OMO!’ my band mates shouted jumping off their seats. I paralyzed.

Sungkyu had given Jiyoon the bouquet and she was actually blushing. I felt rage running under my skin, my blood boiling and my head spinning in anger.

Why is she blushing for? I found no reasons in my mind for her to do that, I mean, what he did was surprising and all but not enough for her to feel embarrassed, right? Not for the Jiyoon I know, not the cool guys-don’t-make-me-lose-sleep Jiyoon.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I didn’t want to see anything of that program anymore. I stood up and left the dorm. I needed to cool myself.

It was night already but I didn’t care. I started to run down the stairs until I found myself running to the park. I spotted the swings and decided to sit on one.

I felt stupid for feeling that way about the whole situation. ‘Jiyoon isnt my girlfriend and yet I act like if she were’.

I took a deep breath and stared at the dark sky above me.

‘And what if she likes the guy? You have a girlfriend now…’ I said to myself out loud. At that hour no one was on the park so no one could hear me talking, and if someone could, they’ll probably think I’m some kind of a lunatic, so I didn’t care. ‘But you said you would wait for her until the end of time…’  I put my hands on my face. ‘I broke my promise and were still kinda fighting…’

‘What the hell are you thinking?’ I shouted laughing mirthless. ‘You have to apologize to her…’ I slapped my face. ‘WAKE UP PABO!’

I had the strong urge to call her in that moment and talk to her about it, but I resisted. ‘No, dont do stupid things again…’

I decided to go back to the dorms but the moment I entered the dorm, the program was ending, and saw Jiyoon complementing Sungkyu in aegyo mode patting his arm. I felt a splash of water on my face. ‘What the hell happened in the whole program for her to do that at the end?

The members gave me awkward looks combined with pity. I hated that more than anything…

End Flashback

I found out later that Jiyoon had gone out with Sungkyu. “We just hangged out” were her words. I felt so hurt and angry that I almost stop talking to her for a few days, but now everything seems back to normal again. I apologized truthfully and she accepted. I’m still looking for a cell-phone. Meanwhile, she’s using mine.

‘Hey’

‘Hi oppa’

‘How’s everything doing?’ I asked my friend looking around her.

‘Great’ she replied smiling obviously thinking about her boyfriend. ‘What are you looking for?’ she asked a little annoyed by my anxious look.

I gave her a you-know-what look.

‘She must be here somewhere’ she said looking giving a general wave with her hands. ‘Knowing her, sleeping in some couch…’

‘Hi Gayoon-shi’ a voice said behind me. I turned and guess what I found. Sungkyu from Infinite! I felt anger running down my skin.

What the hell is this brat doing here?

‘Hello’ he said bowing when he saw me. I didn’t move I only looked at him with apathy. He ignored me and turned his attention to Gayoon. ‘Gayoon-shi, Jiyoon seems really tired and she’s resting in a couch near the entrance’

What?!’ I opened my eyes in surprise. ‘Why is this boy calling her so informal?  Jiyoon… Is she with him already?’ I looked around and saw no signs of Jiyoon.

‘Oh really? Fine, how thoughtful of you in come here to tell me. Please tell her we call her when it’s her turn’ Gayoon answered politely.

Why is she being so polite to this boy? I glared at Gayoon for a second and then to him. Both were smiling in a polite way. ‘What the hell is happening here?

Sungkyu nodded, smiled, and before he leaves, he half moved his head to me and then, turning around in his heels, he walked away.

‘Well, seems like someone found her first’ Gayoon said shaking her head. I glared her again and quickly followed Sungkyu’s steps.

I peered out of one wall and I found Sungkyu sitting next to Jiyoon. She was smiling shyly at him. I felt an imminent pain in the chest.

She never smiled at me that way…’ I thought feeling extremely sad.

‘Hyung!’ someone shouted behind me and I got scared. I turned and was Yoseob. He gave a funny look and smiled amused at my evident panic. ‘What were you doing?’

My friend picked over my shoulder. ‘Oh, you were espying on Jiyoon-nie…’

‘I wasn’t espying!’ I defended. ‘I was just looking if she was fine’

‘Yeah right man, and that’s why you are hiding behind a wall…’

‘Sungkyu-leader! Your turn!’ yelled one of the members of Infinite. I got scared again. ‘The hell is wrong with the people and screams?’ I glared at the boy and he just ignored me.

Sungkyu appeared seconds after with a huge smile on his face. ‘Why is he smiling for?’ I was truly annoyed with that dude’s face.

I wanted to get out of that place so I took a step to the front but then Sungkyu and I crashed against each other.

‘Hey, watch it’ he said frowning.

‘You watch it!’ I answered back almost shouting.

‘Ok… let’s stop this, ok?’ Yoseob interpose his body between the leader of Infinite and me.

‘Come on hyung, is not worth it’ the other member of Infinite said and I got pissed.

‘Hey! What do you mean by that?!’ Yoseob had to push me so I don’t jump over that boy’s body and kicked his pretty face. Both jumped back and put a defense pose.

‘Go!’ yelled Yoseob to the Infinite boys still holding my arms and body. I didn’t really want to fight there so I didn’t move that much against my friend’s hands. I just want them to be scared of me.

I glared both but Sungkyu looked at me from head to feet and smirked with apathy. Now I did wanted to kill him so I released my arms out of Yoseob’s hands and I jumped to the front, but then Doojoon showed up and held me too. ‘Let me go! I’ll kill that little brat!’ I screamed but Dongwoon got there too and covered my mouth.

‘I really apologize for my friend here, he’s a little irascible…’ Doojoon said bowing apologetic at Infinite members. They said it was no problem and just left.

When they disappeared from our view, Doojoon turned angry at me.

‘What the hell is wrong with you lately?’

‘What happened?’ Gayoon asked peering her head out of one wall.

‘Nothing babe… don’t worry…’ Yoseob went to her girlfriend. She gave him a questioning look. ‘Junhyung is little angry in this moment’ She sighed sonorously.

‘Oppa, you should stop your stupid revenge thing and end the things with Soomi before it’s too late’ I got surprised.

How did she know it was for revenge? Did Jiyoon-nie said that to her? I open my mouth to say something but Gayoon cut me.

‘I’m going to check on Jiyoon-nie…’ she started to walk and I made the attempt to follow her. She noticed and turned around pointing at my face. ‘You! Stay! I don’t want to see another stupid fight between you and Jiyoon-nie, alright?’

What the hell? I pouted. Yoseob put a hand on my shoulder.

‘Don’t worry babe. I’m not letting him go’ my friend smiled brightly at his girlfriend. I glared both still pouting.

End POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! This was another chapter. Did you like it? I really hope so!

What would happen between Junhyung and Jiyoon?....and Sungkyu and Jiyoon?...The ones that read My Aegyo Girl maybe have an idea of what happens... :P

Have a nice day

Thank you for reading

Until another chap! ^^