Snowy love

How Long Is Forever?

 

 

 

You don't know where your feet had brought you.Somehow,you end up in a familiar room.You curled yourself,forehead leaning on your knees.You don't know how you look like right now.Your eyes felt puffy and hurt from crying.The cold weather doesn't help anything either.

"Hey" you feel a small tap on your shoulder.

You knew who it was but you choose to ignore it.You don't want him to look at you being so vulnerable like this.You heard him sigh and sit beside you.

"Are you really going to stay like that the whole day?,"

you shook your head,still not looking up at him.

"You're my personal doctor,you're supposed to be making me smile not me..hey," he nudged my elbow playfully.You could feel that he is trying his best to cheer you up.But no.That doesn't work either.

"If you're not going to look at me then I'm going to cry to!," he whined playfully and fake a cry in the same position as I'm in.

I knew you're just faking it,Youngmin.

He then stop and sigh.It was silent for a moment.You're sure he's trying to find some other way to cheer you u-

"Ah!," he winced

You tilt your head a little.

"Ye Eun-ah! My hand is bleeding!," he cried while holding his finger.

You look up at him and snatch his finger to look at it.

You observed it carefully,there wasn't any-

"Yah! Jo Youngmin!," you slap his chest and pout.

"Finally! Look at you," he pull your chin making you face him.He observed your facial features and shook his head.He carefully wipe his thumb across your swollen eyes.

"Another bad day?,"

You nod and pull away.You get back to your position except that your chin is on your knees now.

"Ye Eun-ah~," he cooed

You turn and saw him covering his face with his hands.What the-

"PEEK-A-BOO!," he uncover his face and made a shock expression.

You look at him blankly,trying to hide your smile.This guy is silly.

He pout when you did not react towards his 'peek-a-boo'.He mumbled something like 'I thought it was cute'.You know you're smiling in the inside.

He took a deep breath and look at you seriously this time.

"Ye Eun ah.," He said with his serious deep voice.He stare at you with a serious face on.

You stare at him blankly.

"BBUING BBUING!," he said with both fist squeezing his cheeks together.

You smile and frown while shaking your head. "Thats not cute at all,"

"but you smiled! BBUING! BBUING! BBUING! Ye Eun -AH~~! ,"he continuously make aegyo at you.

"Ah,what is that!," you laughed and push his face away.

He stop and watch you laugh.

"There!," he smiled.

He brushed a bit of your hair and look at you "I love seeing you smile,"

"Ah~cheessyy~,"

"I'm not,"

"cheesy~,"

"Eyyy~," he playfully pull your nose

you slap his hand away "it hurts," you laughed.

"Ye Eun-ah,want to go out?," he suddenly ask.

You rub your nose which is turning red. "Its cold outside,"

"But I've been stuck inside since I've been discharged.Come on.Omma is not home today,"

he whined while swinging your arm

"Aish,araso araso,"

 

You don't why you agreed to take him out today.This guy,aish.Sure know how to make me agree to whatever he says.He is not fully recovered too.You sighed and look at him.

"Yah,you are ruining my painting!," you exclaim while look at Youngmin who is happily smiling at the smear he had made on my mini clay pot.

You huffed.You snatch his clay pot and begin to smear it here and there.Its payback time!

"Ya-yah!,"

You stuck your tongue out at him and laughed evilly at him.

He grab mine and did the same.

We both watched the lady wrap our mini pot in a paper bag once we're done painting..or more like smearing it.

"Thank you!,"Both of us chirped  and leave the shop.

"Ye Eun-ah,its cold,hold my hand," he interwined our hands together.Even if our hands in the thick hand socks,I could still feel the warmth.

As we walk pass by the shops,you can't help but think about him.Yes,Kwangmin.All the time,you tried hard reminding yourself that you are spending your time with Youngmin NOT Kwangmin.Its Youngmin who is cheering you up now.You can't help it especially when they look almost alike.Your shoulder drop down when you pass by the shops you used to go with Kwangmin.

"Hey,you know Kwangmin's engagement party is this coming weekend right?,"

Youngmin blurted out suddenly.

'this weekend?,'

You feel your stomach tightened.

"Did you buy your dress for the party?,"

"No,Youngmin-ah I don't nee-

"NO? Lets go! I'll help you choose!,"

He pull your hand towards the nearest mall.We walk down every shop to find a suitable one and at the same time you tried to tell him that you don't need one.But he really insisted you to.You can't bear to disappoint this happy Youngmin.

"This! go and try,ppali ppali!,"He pushed you into the changing room.

You sighed.

At last you picked a simple white high-low dress. http://weheartit.com/entry/47714864

"You know,your taste of clothing is simple.,"

"Your point is..?,"

"I like simple girl," he confessed.

You smiled.You gotta admit it.You're simple and not fussy about clothes.Totally the opposite of Kwangmin who is knows as the fashionista in Boyfriend.You guess that opposite attracts.

You both are walking home since its getting late.

You were too deep in your thought when you felt a hard and cold thud behind you.You turn behind and saw Youngmin laughing at you.

You drop down all the shopping bags and collect some snowball.Luckily he is still enjoying his laugh.Enjoy while is last Youngmin-ah~

SPLAT

"Agh! LEE YEE EUN!," he wiped his face.

This time its your turn to laugh at him.He gritted his teeth and throw another one right on my face.

"What the- JO YOUNGMIN!," you pick up some snow and chase him around.Too bad he can't run that fast because of his right leg still injured.You asked him to not run but this guy is just plain stubborn.

"no-ah!," you saw him slipped down on the snow.

You heart pounds faster.You told him not to run anymore.You run at his way to make sure he's-

"No,Ye Eun ah,its slip-

THUD

You closed your eyes tight.You thought you were gonna die.You really ddnt see that there was actually a frozen river.You skid on it fell flat on Youngmin.

"Argh,I don't know if I should die because of my leg or because there's an elephant fell on me," he groaned

"Yah," you hit his chest.

You both laughed at each other.But then you notice that he's been staring at you.

Its kinda weird for us to stare at each other in this kind position like this..

"Its cold,I think we should-

"No"

He hold your waist and yank you down back.Our face is right in front of each other.

"Uh?,"

"There's a snow on your nose," he brushed the snow off your nose and kissed your nose.

"Did I told you that you look beautiful today?," he smiled.

 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS! Leave some feedback! I'm try gonna post the next chapter ASAP! ^^