Not letting go of you

How Long Is Forever?

 

See? I knew 2013 will be busy for me! Anyway,I have sad news.Enjoy this chapter first! :D

 

The only thing you could hear is the sound of Youngmin's and your breathing.
"I want you to be mine forever,"you heard Youngmin whisper in your ears,sending chills to your body.
be yours?forever?WHAT?
"Uh..Youngmin.I think we should go now,"You pull away and stand up.You extend your hand and help him to up.He smiled and held your hand,leading you the way to collect your shopping bags back.

___________________

 

"What? I thought we're into this together?!," its obvious that Kwangmin is controlling the volume of his voice towards Jihyun.She was there.Sitting on the couch.Judging him.
"No,Kwangmin.No.," She shook her head.
"What happened to our plan earlier??," he shot her a look.
"I'm sorry Kwangmin.I'm sorry,but please,just let me marry you,"
He look at her and frowned.Thinking that her words doesn't make any sense to him since they start the conversation.
The engagement day is soon enough and they are still together.Indirectly,Ye Eun is getting more hurt too.
"I'm leaving," he left and drive off back to his house.
He walked in and Mrs.Jo greeted him with a furious look.She shook her head while staring at him on the couch.She slowly sit up and walk to him.
"The engagement party is going no matter what happens! You are getting married to Jihyun!," she exploded.
He sighed in frustration. "Omma,no.I don't love her!,"
"When I married your appa,I did not love him too.See now? We're happy!,"
"Yeah,right," he scoffed and look away.
"Jo Kwangmin.You are going to listen and do whatever I said."she folded her arms
"No,omma.For once,I want to choose my own life.I'm not gonna lose Ye Eun.I've hurted her enough." he gave her a look before walking up to his room and lock himself.
While Mrs.Jo just fall back on the couch with a frustrated sigh

 

__________________

 

"No,seriously.I have stuff to do Youngmin," Ye Eun sigh while looking at  her reflection in the mirror.
"No,I know you too well Ye Eun.You are free. Stop making excuses,I'll be there in an hour.Bye,"
he hang up before she could object him.
She sat down the phone and sigh.Its the engagement day today.

Youngmin,why can't you see?

Of all the days,today is one of the day that you would never with to go through.All this while,all the bad days you've been,Kwangmin is there to comfort you.But today..after today,there will be no more him.Is he gonna end us like this? Just like this?
You wipe the corner your eyes,knowing that your vision had blurred.
Somehow,the memories of you and him keep flowing back into your mind and the tears end up to flow endlessly from your eyes.
You wasted half an hour bawling your heart out.You get yourself together and stand up.You wipe your tears away.
"I can do this," You grip your hands into a tight fist.
You finally open your closet and take out the dress you've bought with Youngmin.You sighed and quickly get change.

 

______________
 

You heart ache on every step you made while walking.Music blasting on every corner.There a few people talking to each other while drinking on every corner.Some are just sitting and chatting.Some are enjoying their cupcakes.Some guest are talking to Mr & Mrs.Jo.They both are smiling ears to ears.Even the other family and relatives are there but you just don't really know them.
"Do you want to see Jihyun?," Youngmin asked
"Uh...,"
You remember how cold you were to her these few days.Even this morning we didnt talk even a word.You don't even want to see her face.
Before you realize,Youngmin is dragging you into a room.He knock twice and we walk in with him pulling me.The room is beautiful.The maids are busy doing Jihyun make up's and outfit.Everyone in the house seems busy today.
"Annyeong," Youngmin happily chirped to the room.The maids squealed and greeted him back.He sure a friendly one.Jihyun stayed still on her place since she's doing her make up.But of course she could the reflection of us by the mirror.
"Go,wish her congratulations,"Youngmin whisper in my ear and push me towards her.
Aish,this Youngmin.What am I? His doll or something? 
Jihyun just keep pursed together while staring at the reflection in the mirror.There are a lot of other reflections in the mirror but of course,she's looking at yours.
"Youngmin asked to say congrats.," You said insincerely while looking around the room.
You heard her sigh "I'm sorry." You heard her mumble while looking down and playing with her fingers.
You walk away pretending you didn't heard anything but her mumble was loud enough for her ears to hear.
"Youngmin" Jihyun suddenly croaked making the whole room silence and stare between Jihyun and Youngmin.Even you.
"Dae?," he replied gently
"Can I talk to you for a moment?,"

Silence for a few seconds before the maids understood that she need time alone with Youngmin.They even dragged you out with them.
"Lets leave them alone.," One of the maid said to me
"Yeah,how I wish miracle would happen and master Youngmin could remember her," another maid pretend to wipe a fake tears on her eyes.While the other maid begins talking to each other about them.You shrugged and wander off around the house.
Today,specially today,the house look extra beautiful.For his son,Kwangmin,Mrs.Jo make this engagement party.You were walking by a hall where all the presents and cards placed.There were congratulations everywhere and you stop by to read messages by messages.

 

'Kwangmin! Aigoo,Its just like yesterday we were holding you in our arms and today you are already getting engaged! I wish you good luck and may you both live happily ever after.

love,
your uncle and aunty<3'
 
'DAEBAK! Your getting married first before your hyung! Pretty excited huh Kwangmin? Anyway,May you live a happy live with your future wife!
-Uncle Seo'
 
"Tch" you scoffed.Inside you,you were controlling yourself not to rip those notes off.Seriously.Do they think Kwangmin will live happily ever after? Do they really think its his choice? You mentally cursed them.You know Kwangmin more than anyone else.You were about to walk to the next card when someone hold  your mouth with his hand and drag him with you.
You were struggling to escape but as a girl,a guy is too strong for you.
You managed to bite his hand but he grab your wrist before you could run away.He yank you and push you towards the wall.He hold one of your hand tight by the wall and his other hand beside your head,cornering you in the middle of an empty and deserted hall on the second floor.
"K-Kwangmin," you pant , trying to catch a breath.You heart is still thumping fast.
He looked at you.He look at you in the eyes.Unlike the usual gentle look he always had when he look at you.His eyes tells you anger and sadness.
"I can't take this anymore," he croaked 
You look at him,trying to get what hes trying to say to you.Keeping yourself silent.
"Let's just get married,"

 

He look at you with determination in his eyes.This time,its not a lie..

 

 

 

 

How was it? Ok? No? keke.Anyway,have you guys seen Hello Baby EP1?! KWANGMIN AND ILAYDA MOMENTS IS ABCSJDKFDGKL<3. I want him to be the father of my child already,keke xD
and BEHOLD OF BOYFRIEND'S REPACKAGED ALBUM THIS 10 JAN!! did you saw JoTwins' teaser pic? Kwangmin's is just so ASCBKJSDFL
Anyway,as I said,this year will be a very busy year for me.I'm very sorry,for taking so long to update.Anyway,I'm going to be on hiatus for a while.I'll be back updating the chapters on February since I have one week holiday for that month.Late? I know,I'm sorry! If I have a free time during this month I'll be sure to update don't worry! I'm just saying this in case you guys are waiting for me.I feel very bad making you all wait for me.Anyway,hope  you enjoy this chapter..and wait for the next one! ^^
Comments and Subscribe is HIGHLY APPRECIATED <3
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE HUMAN COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBED TO THIS STORY ! <3 *THROW HEARTS*