Run...Run for your lives!

How I became THE

It was another boring day at school and every time i glance at the clock, it seems like I'll be stuck at school for an eternity. Slowly and quietly i sneak out of the classroom without Mr. Kim, my teacher knowing it.

"Finally" I sigh once i was out the door and safe from Mr. Kim's eyes.

"Alexis!" Mr. Kim's scream in anger and i jumped from his thunderous voice, but instead of heading back into the classroom, i ran as fast as i could before he had the chance to twist my ear and drag me back into the classroom.

Running as fast as i could like a bat out of hell down the stairs, i couldn't control my feet to stop immediately when i saw the boy who was taking his precious time walking up the stairs and just before he saw me I slam right into him and we both fell down the stairs like rocks falling down a hill.

"ALEXIS! GETBACK HERE!" i heard Mr. Kim's voice from up above as i rub my forehead in pain. The boy, dressed in school uniform and with huge glasses look at me and pointed to me in pain.

"You're Alexis?"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked standing up and rubbing my in pain.

"YOU'RE ALEXIS?"

"Yes, and no thank you I'm not interested, you jerk" I turn to him and slam his finger (because he was still pointing at me) "Four eyes cant you see me running here?"

"Four eyes?" He thought than quickly turn around, search for his glasses, but before he could grab it, i snatch it first.

"What are you? blind? Apologize." I said holding his glasses behind me.

"Apologize for what?"

"For not moving away" I said and he laughed, scratching his head. "What are you laughing at? you want me to trash your glasses?" I said holding it up in the air.

"Those glasses are expensive"

"Oh yeah, than apologize or else I'll just break it into pieces."

"Give it back!" He said leaning forward to grab it out of my hands, but i held it back from him. "Give it back, what are you a bully?" He asked as i jerk backward, but unable to keep my balance, he wrap his arms around me just in time.

"YAH GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME FOUR EYES" i smack him across the head and we both fell onto the ground.

Yes, i shouldn't have smack him... but i did so shut up

Just our luck, the bell rang and students ran out of the classroom like crazy, all of them stopped and stare at us.

"My head..." I said closing my eyes in pain. My head collide with the floor when we fell and i have a 150 Lbs dude laying on top of me.

"Oh... Sorry" He said in pain as he tried to pull his hands from behind me... and just as he was about too everybody started screaming

"JAY PARK!"

"IT'S HIM..."

"OMG, IT'S REALLY HIM"

"HE'S SO HOT."

"WHAT IS HE DOING WITH ALEXIS?"

"OMG ARE THEY DATING?"

I quickly push him off of me and stood up with his glasses in my hand. He, on the other hand stood up, covered his face with his hand and lower his head as i stare at him.

he can't possibly be Jay Park right? Jay Park looks like this? No it can't be... if Mi Young likes him so much he have to be good looking... this fourteen can't be him.

"YA ARE YOU DATING HIM?" One girl shouted pointing her hand at me.

"YOU'RE DATING MY OPPA?" another cried

"OPPA, YOU'RE NOT DATING HER RIGHT?" another girl ask trying to hold his hand, but he kept bowing and backing away.

"OMG YOU ARE DATING HER! GET HER!" a bunch of girl scream looking at me like i have committed the biggest crime on earth.

"RUN." Four eyes, grabbed hold of my arm and we ran out of the school with the school girls running after us, some angry, others mad, but all of them wanted me dead. "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES" Foureye said as we ran outside and hop on his mini ugly scooter.

As we drove off i couldn't stop but stare at his face.

He's not Jay Park, stupid people. If he was than why the hell are we riding on a mini scooter instead of a big black van?

"YAH!" i smack him as he drove and because of that we nearly crash.

"YAH IM DRIVING YOU WANT TO DIE?" he scream

"NOT WITH YOU!" i shouted back

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"YOU HAVEN'T APOLOGIZE YET FOUREYE!"
 

........ And that was how we first met