Introduction: Let's get real.

Real Life Is No Drama

 

 

I know people always look at my body first, same with every female idol. And I am not going to try to be a prude or something so I don't act like I despise it but heck isn't it annoying when they make it so obvious with the full-of-lust eyes? Coz I feel so so uneasy. I mean you know, at least try not to make it like you are odgling so much that your eyeballs are coming out, if it was me, I would still look but you know, in a more classy style.

Erh why I am taking about this? By the way, I am Hyosung, from Secret. I sing, I dance, I can't do variety shows. And to me, I care for my family first, then my career, then everything else, then love at last. Let's get it real here. I WANT LOVE, I NEED LOVE. I work my *ss off to get the this point, I cried tears and tears and tears and we are not even an extremely famous group yet , and I can't get my family move to Seoul in a nice house yet so what is the point of wasting money on buying someone gifts on Christmas, Valentine or his birthday when I would have used it to get my mom a massage machine? (ah maybe not a massage machine, oh please can I have something more classy as an example?)

Honestly, I am very smart, I don't want to brag about it but I am, like really really smart, if I was not an idol now, I would be a hotel manager or CEO or something and I might already buy my family a condor because I am so good at studying and social activities. But not even once I have ever regretted my decision to be an idol. It is my passion and my life. And the fact that my family totally support it makes me appreciate them more than anything. My dad... oh no I ain't talk about my dad here, I will bawl out and you won't like that. Wait a minute I will be back, I can't control it ;~;

But anyway, I am human too, not just a normal one, I am a lonely one. So I of course need love more than anyone else (heck why does it have to be me who is extremely ambitious and greedy though?) but my situation just doesn't allow me to. Life ain't easy. If you watch dramas, you will often see people like me who don't want to be involved in bullsh*t like love always end up in that mess. So do I. I know right. Sad but true.

I want to have someone who is older than me, who is really mature, who can really care for my everything, and who can be really financial stable to take care of people he loves. You are probably giving me the look "she is cheap, she loves money" but I am not. I am just real. I am not the type who lives off someone else's money. I can work for my own money, and even if I am not an idol anymore, I can still do plenty kinds of decent jobs to earn for living, not just me, for my family as well. I didn't let my ex buy me cars or diamond or anything. BUT. Just get it real. I want my children to go to A list schools. I want them to eat good meals and have pretty clothes to wear. I want them to step out proudly when doing charity . I want them to have a good and healthy life. So i need a man who has a good job and good salary, and together we can have the world. And personally I find men that have a good and stable jobs super attractive. They are just full of confident, they know what they are doing and what they are at. They are just full of charms. So...that is it...for now.

 


 

 

Let's get it real here. Idols are NO SAINT, we are just human. And male idols are males. So we are like every single male in this whole world. And don't deny it now. When a woman passes by you, I don't care what kind of person you are, nerd or gang, I don't care how innocent or ert you look, the first thing you will notice is her body. And uh oh no I am not a shameless boy. Not shameless, AND NOT BOY anymore. I am a 24 year-old grown up healthy man. My stupid members make it like I am weak or something. They even make fans call me grandpa. HECK NO I tell you what, I may look like I have no eyes but I AM A YOUNG and HEALTHY  MAN, OK? By the way I don't mean anything when I call them stupid, I love my members a lot...ah may be not a lot. 

And you fans really don't know anything about me yet, actually nothing. Ah don't worry, I am not a gang or a drug dealer or a y or sth. It is not bad, just something that makes you shock if you know. I AM RICH!!! Ok it is not funny, just this time only, I have always been a funny person you know. Ok, back to the topic, I AM RICH. I mean I am super rich, not idol-rich but CEO-rich. (I know, don't be shock, calm down, CALM DOWN!!!)

I am an idol, yes, but I am also a CEO in the making. And I am pretty good at it. I am a son of my dad, and my dad is a CEO. You are probably laughing now and thinking I am just a lucky and spoiled man who happens to be born in a rich family. Oh no, not at all. Due to my idol life, I don't have much time to study in university but I have inborn talent to be CEO. I am being serious here so don't  laugh. My dad never got a BA but he is also super good. You know what, it is not about the degree you have, but your determination and experience (try to have a dad like my dad and you will have 10 tons of experiences) that will make it. Really! I am pretty good at it, and my dad is super proud of me. I will take over him one day. I have to figure out how to do it though, you know, I am an idol too. Not anytime soon fortunately, my dad is strong like a bull... ah not a bull, that is ugly, a dragon maybe. I have to praise my mom. She is doing a super good job on that.

My life has been pretty good since I was born, I basically have everything, love and money and all. Talking about love, now I am stuck. Love ...arg you know, something that can kill. Not like I at it or anything, I am more like a player. But just to this one girl *sigh* if you know her don't ever tell her, she will probably go all like "why so many people like me" . Just kidding though, she is not like that. I just want to figure out how to do it my way. Anyway, I am Sunggyu from Infinite, and DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT I TELL YOU TODAY COZ I WILL SKIN YOU.