Chapter 3

Up AnD dOwN

Minho’s .P.O.V.

 

We had just finished our strong heart recording and headed to this new school we’re going to attend. At the school we were on our way to the principal’s office when suddenly I saw these 5 girls talking about something while walking along the corridors. Somehow they looked shocked especially the short one. AAaaww~~ she looked sooo cute! Wait what am I talking about?!! I’m blushing?! Oh great..first day of school and I’m already liking someone…

 

“Omo! Our minho is looking at someone!!!!”Key squealed.

 

“Where-WOWOWOW! Am I seeing 5 Aphrodites?! You’ve got goooooood taste Minho…” Jonghyun’s eyes widen. Then key glared at him…

 

He grinned “Sorry yeoboo~~~~”.Key rolled his eyes and ignored him.

 

“Mianhe yeobo~~~~ please don’t ignore mee~~~~~” Jonghyun made puppy eyes at Key and kiss him on the cheeks. Key blushed.

 

“EEWWWWW!!!! Get a room Donkey!! I mean Jongkey!!!!!!!!!!” Onew hyung yelled.

 

I laughed “You’re right hyung… And key, I’m sooo not looking at her~”.

 

“Yes you were..”.

 

“No I weren’t”.

 

“YES YOU WERE!”.

 

“NO”

 

“YES”.

 

“NO!!!!!”.

 

“Which one Key hyung?”Taemin suddenly asked. Then key pointed at the tallest girl “I think it’s that one..”.

 

“WROOONG!!!!!HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S THAT SHORTEST ONE!!!! HAHA!!!”.

 

 Everyone looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ooppss… I did NOT just said that out loud!!!

 

“OOOooooppssssss!!!!!!” I said.

 

Then they laughed at me.

 

“Come to think of it.. she does looked cute…. Maybe I should ask her out!” Onew hyung said.

 

“HYUUUNG!!!!!” I whined.

 

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahhhhahhahahahha” they laughed at me….AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the principal’s office,

 

“SHINee I would like you to meet the G.I.R.L.S.”. OOoohhh~ so these are the “group” that the principal were talking about…And that shortest girl is in it too!!

 

Onew stood up from his seat and bowed at them. Me and the others followed him as well and introduced ourselves. The girl was blushing madly when Onew hyung introduced himself. >.<

 

After that, the “G.I.R.L.S.” introduced themselves. Ah~ so that girl’s name is Rose… what a beautiful name~~~~~~~~~~~

 

All of a sudden the members were looking and smili- NO! smirking at me.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

The principal said that the “G.I.R.L.S.” were supposed to show us around the school  and she gave them our class schedule. The leader said thank you and bowed. We all went out from the office.

 

(skip the other parts)

 

We(Rose and I  ^_^!) were on our way to my favourite place at school. Maann~~ we only met for a few minutes and she’s already talking A LOT!!!!! Oh well…..

 

Now I know that the G.I.R.L.S. are actually the queenkas at Seoul High and the kingkas are B.O.Y.Z. And how that Irene girl always acts like Umma to her and that one day she put spaghetti with meatballs into Ga Eul’s shirt. Why? She said that the spaghetti smells nicer than Ga Eul’s sweat after playing netball…. >.<

 

Fortunately she was only talking about what happened at the school and her friends.

 

“OK that’s it! I need to ask her!!!” I whispered to myself.

 

Hana, tul, se!!!

 

“WHO IS-”.

 

“Who is what minho?”she asked.

 

“Your *coughed* bi *coughed* as *coughed*”.

 

“What?” she continued walking.

 

“WHO’S YOUR BIAS IN SHINEE!!!!!”.

 

She stopped walking and looked at me.

 

OK! THIS IS IT!!!

 

She smiled at me. OMO!! Is it me?!!! KYYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Onew oppa!”. :O

 

Then she continued to skipped.

 

“YA-!!!” I yelled and suddenly, BAANGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose’s P.O.V.

 

“So like I was saying… Ga Eul smelt really x100 bad that I just HAVE to do it. You know what I’m sayin Minho….Minho? Minho!!!!” I looked beside me but he wasn’t there.

 

“Oww… my head hurts~~~~”. OMO!!!!

 

“U-know you should really watch where you’re going…..You just hit a pole, Minho~~”.

 

He grinned at me…WIDELY!!!!!

 

“Uuuhhmm… I think you have mental break down Minho…..”

 

He looked at me confusely and grinned… O.OThat's official… SHINee Flaming Charisma Minho has a mental break down!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap your hands everybody!!!!!!!!

 

“Whatever~ let me help you get up….” I grabbed his hand.

 

“You UUGGHHHH!!!! Are UUGGHHHH!!!!!! Hea UUGHHHHHH!!!! VY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

 

I pulled him stronger and- BAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shawols around the world…….. please don’t kill me……….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HE.WAS.NOW.ON.TOP.OF.ME.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!!!!     -Kayla