Chapter 4~

Up AnD dOwN

Rose’s POV

 

Oh god this is embarrassing!!!I can’t believe SHINee Flaming Charisma Minho just fell on top of me…our lips were just 1 cm apart. Oh how I wish it was Onew~~ Ieewww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stop thinking erted things, Rose!!!!

 

“Umm.. you can get off of me now”, he still kept staring at me. How scary!!! I need my Umma!!

 

“Minho? Hello~ Earth to minho?!! HELLO~~~ Anybody in that small head??”.

 

“Huh what?”.

 

“Uugghh thank god..Minho, you can get off of me now…”.

 

“Oh right sorry..hehe” , he got up and help me. I can see he slightly blushed. Aaawww he’s cute! No wait! Onew is even more cuter!!! Haha

 

“Thanks..”, I said. “You’re welcome” he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

*Awkward silence*

 

“Umm. Let’s continue the tour”. He nodded.

 

I smiled and continued showing him around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(after about an hour)

 

“Okay can you remember the places??” I asked.

 

“I think soo…. Hehe this place is quite big~” he said shyly.

 

I laughed “I know right…Anyway, if you have any problem you can always count on me”. I pointed at myself. He nodded and started counting ‘hana,tul,se…’. I frowned.

 

“huh?”.

 

“Aigoo~ you’re so cute when you frown”.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

“Well you said I can always count on you…”he said and laughed. I was laughing too..

 

Then I looked at my watch on my wrist, “Oh look, it’s just 5 minutes before recess. Why don’t we grab some food first before any stampede happen. If you know what I mean…”I started mouthing ‘S.H.A.W.O.L.S.’ and he laughed.

 

“Okay….”. And we started walking to the cafeteria. Suddenly I saw Umma and Key.

 

“UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled and went to her.

 

“Umm no offense but I think it’s more appropriate to call me Key….” Key said and chuckled.

 

“Excuse me?!!” Umma said.

 

“Haha hyung, you misunderstood~ haha!”Minho laughed crazily and we all raised our eyebrows and he later stopped.

 

“You see.. this is MY umma!”I emphasized the word ‘MY’ and pointed at Irene/Umma.

 

“And YOU are HIS umma!” again I emphasized the word ‘YOU’ and ‘HIS’.

 

Suddenly a voice appeared behind us,”OOooohhhh…Key just got humiliated~~~”.

 

Key blushed,” Shikuro Jonghyun!!!”. I chuckled. It was Jonghyun and Ga Eul.

 

‘KRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

“Oh loo! The school bell is ringing!! Let’s go eat,” Umma said.

 

“Of course. Kajaa……,”Key said and wrapped his right arm around Umma’s shoulder.

 

“IIiieeeeewwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Get you’re dirty hand off of me, Key!”. She flipped her hair and started walking away to the cafeteria.

 

“Okay..what was that about?”. Suzie suddenly appeared with Onew HOLDING HANDS!!!!!!!!

 

Okay..relax rose…just relax…….at least Minho fell on top of you…WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! What am I thinking!!!!!   

 

I shook my head, “Let’s just go….UMMA WAIT UUPPP!!!!!!!!!”. Then we all went to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s POV

(At the cafeteria)

SHINee and the G.I.R.L.S. bought their food and sit together while other students were looking like this O.O And oh, did I mention that Rose came late because she had to go somewhere else….

Curious about what Rose was doing?? Well, wait till the next chapter tomorrow!! ^^

Mianhae if it’s short. It’s just that I’ve been pretty busy with school work…..*sighed*I’m such a bad author~~~~ Anyway I will update tomorrow…..       -Kayla