Chapter 5

Up AnD dOwN

Rose’s POV (at the corridors)

Rose: Baekhyun-shii~~ Can you help me spread these posters to the students..?? *aegyo*

I was carrying a huge pile of posters. What posters? Well I’m holding a party tonight at my house since it’s the first day of school so I thought maybe we (students) could have some fun. ^^ + I’ve invited SNSD, SUJU and 2PM to come!!!! Thanks to my dad who has direct many CFs, MVs and dramas……

Anyway back to the story

Baekhyun blushed.

Baekhyun: Of course, Rose-shii~ Me and the boys can come too right?

Rose: Thanks Hyunnie… Of course you boys could come. I need to go now bye!!!!!!

I may hate him but he IS sometimes useful…tsk..tsk…. All thanks to Miss Suzie……..*smiling evily*

Well time to go to the cafeteria…

Still Rose’s POV

I was going to buy some food when Umma called me. So, I went to them…..

Irene/umma: Now where did you go young lady?!!

Rose: *grin* Mianhae Umma~ I was spreading the posters about the party tonight at my house…

Ga Eul and Onew: Party?! *then they blushed*

Lina: and you’d done spreading the posters already!!!!!!!???????

Rose: R U CRAZY?!!! I asked Baekhyun to help me duhh~~~

Suzie: Aawwhhh…. You just keep getting more like me each day, aren’t you? Good girl…..

Irene: GOOD GIRL!!!!! ARE U KIDDING!!!! SHE’S TURNING TO ‘BAD GIRL’ THANKS 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzie: sshhheesshhh…. Relax Umma! It’s not like she is a clone of me. I’m definitely ONE OF A KIND!!!!! *she start doing poses like superman*

Rose: Okay relax umma and ‘cat woman’……so SHINee, can u come? Your sunbaes are gonna come too… there will be dance battle, singing and of course “THE GAME” *the G.I.R.L.S. had widen their eyes when I said “THE GAME”*surprise

Meanwhile,the boys were staring at us and didn’t move an inch.

Onew: U girls are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweird.

Lina: We know we get that a lot and I mean A LOT!!!!!!!

Ga Eul: even our parents….

Minho: I understand why~~

Irene: Whatever~ Rose-shii, I’ve bought you some chickens…

Rose: AAaawwww thanks umma~ you’re da best!!!!!!!!!! *hugged Umma*

Key: You should be grateful Rose… Onew hyung almost steal it… *he glared at Onew oppa*

Onew giggled like a kid. SO CUTE!!!!!

Onew: hehe sorry Rose dongsaeng……

Rose: Nahh~ it’s ok….

We continued to eat until the end of recess.

Ga Eul: hey guys, since Minho, Key and Taemin is in the same class as us..we will go together but for you oppas……*she pointed at Onew and Jonghyun oppa*

Ga Eul: Have to go by yourselves….*sad face*sad

Onew: it’s ok…let’s go jonghyun..

Then he dragged jonghyun to their classroom. He waved goodbye

All of us (except Onhyun) were walking to our class. After we arrived at the front door, Lina knocked on it. Then our teacher looked at us and whispered, “ SHINee is the new students?!!!!!”. We nodded. Apparantly the teacher is a ‘she’ so…….u know what I mean…………….. (no? ok…..)

“Okay class we have some new students here so please keep quiet….”. She looked at us and said to shinee “Introduce yourselves….”. Then the shinee members introduce themselves while the G.I.R.L.S. and I walked to our places. After shinee introduce themselves, the teacher told them to sit wherever they like.

(let me show you the places in the class)

       -

       -

 

           -

     -

     -

 

      -

       -

       -

       -

          -

     -

       -

﷐         

 

       -

       -

       -

         -

     -

       -

     -

       -

 TAEMIN     

LINA      

ONJUN

YO SEOP

ANNE

       -

      -

GA EUL      

SUZIE      

ZACK

SO YUN

CINDY

       -

       -

ROSE

IRENE

BAEKHYUN

MI YEON

       -

       -

       -

MINHO

KEY

      -

      -

      -

        -

       -

        -

       -

        -

      -

      -

        -

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wonder why there are names that you don’t know about? You’ll know in chapter  6

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF U LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^      -Kayla