Chapter two

I Am Not Your Boyfriend!!

UPDATE!!

After a long, 3 months shy of a year, hiatus; I am back! I had actually gotten a lot of requests to update this story, mostly through private messages and the like. I would like to thank the few people who stuck around, wanting to follow this fanfiction. This isn't a fiction, if that's what you're expecting, I will have to disappoint you. I am terribly sorry. I cannot write if my life depended on it and the few times I did, it was a disaster. Also, this fiction's plot outline was lost sometime back in September, so I will be winging it. Anyways, onward to the lovely MirHo story!


Lately, Seungho found himself feeling a little empty. He couldn't explain why though. He'd never really experienced a feeling like it. Not that it was extremely serious, but it was bothering him enough to set him on edge.

Throughout his classes, he'd be thinking about things that had changed recently, but the only difference was that Cheol Yong was no longer following him around. In fact, he hadn't really seen the boy since the day he said he's had enough of him. That couldn't be it. Cheol Yong did occupy his time outside of his classes.

That's got to be it! He just needed to sign up for an extra-curricular activity to occupy his time. After class was through, he'd go straight home and practice the piano. That always helped to distract him.

Class seemed to drag on after he made that decision and he had fallen asleep.

A tap on Seungho's shoulder woke him up and he groggily looked at who it was, "Excuse me, you're in my seat." It was Cheol Yong and he looked way too serious.

"Since when did you take this class, Mir?" Seungho asked, baffled. Cheol Yong shook his head, "Please call me Cheol Yong. I signed up for the 4 o'clock class. You happen to be sitting in my seat." Seungho furrowed his brow, the younger man wasn't acting like his usual bubbly self, but either way, he got up and picked up his things, "Alright, see you later then."

Seungho shook the awkwardness of the situation from his head, he was about to go play piano and no other distractions were allowed. When he finally reached his apartment, his mother yelled to him, "Honey, have you heard from Mir? He hasn't come by in such a long time." A pang of guilt rose in his stomach and is shoulders dropped, "I saw him in class today. But I don't really want to talk about it."

He walked into the living room and sat at the piano. He took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly, gaining concentration before he began playing Sad Memories, a song he had written a while back. His mother walked into the room and smiled, "You're getting back into piano? That's lovely." She reached over and tussled her son's hair.

--

After a few hours of playing the piano, Seungho was actually pretty tired. He got up and headed down the hall, into his bedroom. He tossed himself on the bed and just laid there for a few moments before the house phone rang. "Yes, he's here. Would you like me to get him for you? Alright, one moment," He could hear his mother speaking.

"Seungho! The phone is for you!" she shouted to him. Seungho reluctantly got up and dragged himself back into the living room. "Who is it?" he asked. His mother just shrugged with a small smile. He furrowed his brows and took the phone from her had, "Mother, you're really strange."

He put the phone to his ear and spoke, "Yes? What it is?" "Hello Seungho, it's Cheol Yong. Sorry to be bothering you, but I wanted to apologize for earlier. I think I may have been a little rude," the voice on the other line spoke softly. He chuckled, "It's alright, everyone has a bad day every once in a while. What was wrong earlier?" "It was hard to see you, since I'd been trying so hard to leave you alone... and forget you."

Seungho felt one the the strings on his heart pull violently. "Forget? You really want to forget, huh?" he said solemnly. The other line fell silent for a few moments, but then Cheol Yong spoke up, "Not really. But if I can't be with you, I think it'd be best to forget you."

He really wants to forget me. But why does it hurt to hear him say that? Seungho thought to himself.

"Maybe we can hangout tomorrow after school? Since it's Friday?" Seungho suggested. He didn't want to be forgotten, but most of all, he didn't like how sad the younger man sounded. Another few moments of silence before Cheol Yong reluctantly accepted. "Alright I'll meet you at the front door of the school. You get out an hour after I do, right? So I'll see you then."

After they hung up, Seungho started doubting himself, maybe this was a big mistake. Maybe he should let Cheol Yong forget him. But he already made the plans and he wasn't one to leave someone hanging.


Yeah, it's short, I'm sorry. On another note, during my hiatus, I've been having a huge ultimate bias change.. I am officially having two since I cannot choose between Yang Seungho and Jang Dongwoo. 3