Chapter three

I Am Not Your Boyfriend!!

Seungho's footsteps sounded so loud in the empty hallway. Almost as if the world has gone utterly silent. Why was it like this now? Each foot drug itself in front of the other, walking towards the front doors of the school. Others were walking past him and it seemed like he was watching a silent film that was sped up quicker than his brain could understand. He pushed the doors open and the creaking noise brought him out of his daze. He could hear the birds chirping and the voices of all the mingling students around him now. He looked to his right, and there he was. Cheol Yong was sitting on the bench by himself, staring at his knees.

You can do this Seungho, it's just Cheol Yong. he thought to himself.

Seungho walked over to the young man and stood up straight, "Mir. Let's go." Cheol Yong lifted his head and raised a brow in confusion. "You called me Mir," He said in a whisper. "Don't you prefer that?" Seungho asked, worried he might have upset him. Cheol Yong sighed and shook his head, "Actually, until I've gotten over you, I'd prefer if you didn't call me that."

Duhgun duhgun.

Seungho squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath. WHen he opened his eyes, it seemed the other man had not noticed it. Good. "Alright, Cheol Yong. Is there something you'd like to do?" he asked. The man thought about it for a minute and then nodded. "I would like to study for my new Architecture class." "Wait, Architecture? Really? But isn't that at the same time as the singing classes? Is that why you weren't there?!" Seungho asked in shock. Cheol Yong simply nodded. He's given up his dream?

Duhgun duhgun.

Seungho's heart echoed in his head, louder than his footsteps before. Is this my fault? he thought. Is it because he can't bear to see my face? "Cheol Yong?" "Yeah, Seungho?" the man stood up face to face with him. Seungho looked away. He couldn't make eye contact with him. His hands couldn't keep still and he was gripping the hem of his shirt. He felt a bead of sweat drip down the side of his face. His cheeks began to turn a light pink.

Duhguh Duhgun.

Duhgun duhgun.

Seungho felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest and leave him in a bloody mess. What am I doing? he asked himself. Am I really acting like this? This must be a dream.

"I don't want you to forget me."


Sorry for yet another short chapter, but this was created on the spot so that I could give something to you readers. I'm sorry.