Chapter one

I Am Not Your Boyfriend!!

 

“Hyung! Hyung!” Cheol Yong yelled after Seungho. The older turned to look over his shoulder, “Stop following me Cheol Yong! I don’t like you!” The boy stopped in his tracks and pouted his lips. Seungho looked back again as the boy looked like he may cry. “Ah! 아니! Yah! Why would you do that?” he yelled, walking towards Cheol Yong. The younger boy looked down at his feet and mumbled, “You keep calling me Cheol Yong.”

 

“Why are you mumbling?” Seungho complained as he turned away again.

 

Cheol Yong grabbed Seungho’s hand and spun his hyung to face him. “Please call me Mir,” he whined with a cute pout. The older sighed and shook the hand away, “will it get you to leave me alone?” Mir nodded and smiled widely. “Goodbye Mir.”

 

Seungho continued down the sidewalk towards his apartment complex.  “아이씨. What is with him?” he asked himself as he reached the doors of the building. He swung it open only to be met by his mother and… Mir? They were talking up until the younger boy ran up to hug Seungho.

 

“Get off of me!” Seungho yelled, trying to pry Mir from around his waist. He looked to his mother and furrowed his brow, “Aren’t you going to help me?” She shook her head with a sly smile, “It’s cute Seungho, don’t you think?” “아니! 아니!” he yelled as he finally got Mir’s death grip loose. He bolted into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button.

 

As the elevator reached his floor, Seungho was hoping he wouldn’t find Mir anywhere. Luckily, he didn’t. He walked down the hall briskly and opened the door, half stumbling inside before locking it behind him.

 

--

 

Seungho sat on the couch in the living room, watching television. Something he rarely did. Suddenly the phone rang and he sighed, getting up and looking at the caller ID. ‘Unknown Caller’ it said. He picked up the phone, “여보세요?” “Is this Seungho?” the voice asked. He furrowed his brow and answered wearily, “네.” “It’s Mir!” Immediately he hung up the phone and sat back on the couch.

 

It was about 7pm when he called once again. “Mir, I thought you said you would leave me alone?” “Ah, I said that? Ok. Then I will see you tomorrow,” Mir said, hanging up the phone, leaving Seungho dumbfounded.

 

Tomorrow? But tomorrow is a Saturday. Maybe he just made a mistake and had forgotten it was the weekend. Yeah, that was probably it.

 

--

 

The sun shone through the windows, warming Seungho’s face, and giving him an angelic glow. He opened his eyes and sat up to find Mir sitting at his desk. “You’re so pretty when you sleep hyung,” Mir said in awe. “What the hell?! How did you even get in here?!” he yelled. Mir smiled widely and pointed outside Seungho’s bedroom door, “Your mom let me in. I helped her make breakfast. She said we could all eat together.”

 

Seungho shooed the younger boy out of his bedroom so he could dress himself and then walked out into the dining room where they both sat at the table. “Why did you let him in?” he asked his mother. She glared at him, “Because he is sweet, and he likes you.” “But I thought you were against men being together. What happened to that?” he asked, not bothering to look away from his plate. “Well, he’s visited me multiple times while you were away. He made me understand that true love doesn’t limit you to be with just one gender,” she said gently with an innocent smile. “He’s the only boy I want you to love that way Seungho.” With that said, Mir hid his beet red face in his hands.

 

“He doesn’t love me, mom. He likes me. And I don’t like him back, I am not gay,” Seungho said sternly before slamming his palm on the table and getting up. “Where are you going?” his mother asked, obviously upset.

 

“Out,” he said simply before walking to the door, putting on his shoes and walking out of the apartment. Sometimes he wished his mother would find someone or let him move out so he didn’t have her butting into his social life.

 

When Seungho reached the sidewalk, he heard quick footsteps behind him and immediately knew who it was. “Mir, leave me alone,” he said as he continued walking. “Why can’t you just give me a chance?” Mir asked sadly. Seungho turned around and stepped closer to the younger man, “Don’t you get it Cheol Yong? I’m not gay. You’ve created enough problems for me. Go stress someone else out. I’m tired of you.”

 

Seungho began walking away as Mir stood there dumbfounded. He had hurt the younger boy more than he knew. He didn’t have to be so mean.

 

He looked back to see Mir walking slowly the opposite way and smirked, “Finally. I can have some peace and quiet.”

 


 

Hello my lovely readers! First of all, I wanted to tell you that I do not, by any means, assume Seungho is a mean person. He is my ultimate bias, and he is an angel♥; but if you were in his position, you'd act the same way. Anyways. I hope you all like the first chapter and I hope you all enjoy the story and spread the MirHo love. Sincerely, Seo.

P.S. I am open to any ideas and suggestions any of you may have. If you want to see something in this story, let me know and I'll see what I can do.