Ramen...?

I Swear, I'll Protect You.

 

The elder shrugged and walked passed them. The small talk consisted of what the finals trails were going to be like for the muic majors versus the liturature majors and they decided to meet up for lunch. As they exited the complex, a sight stopped Donghae in his tracks.

Hyukjae sat there, shaking profusely. He seemed to have a bloodly lip and his shirt was ripped open. His blond hair hung infront of his face, and his wound on his arm seemed to have reopened. 

"H-hyung, wh-wh-what..?" Kyuhyun hyung back behind the two others. "Who's the hobo..?"

Donghae didn't know what came over him, but he, somehwere distant heard his backpack falling with a splash as he dropped his umbrella. He ran and crouched down infront of the the blond. "Gwenchana? Yah!" He shook him gently, his eyes full of concern.

Hyukjae lifted his eyes, which were still full of tears. "W-well. I guess my teacher was right. This world is more violent." What donghae saw made him almost gag. His lip really was bloody, and he had bruises all over his neck. His jaw was swolen, and his lips were as well. . His pants were still on, but he still expeircened the fear. 

Suddenly, the younger leaned forward, and fell unconcious against the olders shoulder.

"Hyukjae! YAH! GWENCHANA!?"

 

He continued to shake his shoulders, a little harder then before. The younger would just not come to his senses, and Donghae worried that he was suffering from hypothermia or pumonia or somthing worse. The cuts had to be infected by this time...

'Hyung! Quit shaking the crap out of him! You're going to make him worse!" Kyuhyun grabbed his hyungs shoulder making the other realizing how hard he had shaken the other. 

"Hae-ah. We have to go to school," Sungmin nagged at him from behind, not realizing that this was the man he was trying to see so badly the night before. 

Donghae couldn't think straight, "I, I'm not going to school."

"W-what?" the eldest said, mocking the youngest's expression.

"I'm not going, this guy, he trusted me."

"Hyung you're not making sense," Kyuhyun eyed his hyung suspciously as he rose to stand beside Sungmin under his umbrella.

"Just go to school you two, I'll catch up later. Somone needs to take care of him." Donghae seemed to be in a trance to the other two, but his mind was screaming at him to aid the younger, bloody man who laid infront of him. The other two looked at eachother, and said their goodbyes, confused as ever. When they had left, Donghae reached back to grab his umbrella that he had flung to the ground. He held it over the youngers shoulder, trying to keep him from getting more wet. Thankfully the rain was slowly. "Hyukjae-shii, can you hear me?" Coming closer to the others face, he his cheak, trying to wake him up.

The younger let out a pathetic noise.

"Get on my back," Donghae turned as he brought the youngers arms around his neck. The younger replied by wraping his legs against the elders waist, using up all the energy he had left to do so. Donghae stood, the umbrella again falling to the ground, but all he could think about was getting this poor man up to his room.

He entered the aparment complex and tapped on the up arrow contuniously until he heard the bing of the door opening. As he entered the elevator, he jammed the 3 button, and tapped his foot impatiently. The elevator rose to his floor, and he fiddled with his keys outside his door. Once he was in, he laid the man down on the couch. As if under the possession of somone else, he stood and rushed to get the medical kit. Running back, he knelt down, beginnig to undo the rest of the buttons on the other mans shirt-

He froze. His head finally cleared, and he froze dead in his tracks. What.The.Hell.Am.I.DOING!? ​He thought furiously as his hands fell from the youngers buttons. What is with me?

'You are here to help me.' The words rang in his mind over and over as he starred at the blond infront of him. Why me...? All he wanted to do was graduate from College, become a writer, and live a simple life whilst sipping tea and gazing out of his cityscape window in his apartment with a small dog and a.....well what ever partner would come his way. And then it hit him, that pain in his chest was no longer there. He felt over his heart, and it was calm. What was going on? Was he falling already? He couldnt be. 

But the man infront of him looked so pathetic. He had to help him. 

With a calmer attitude, he set out to adress the man's injuries. Taking off his shirt the rest of the way, he traced a bloody line down his neck to his chest, where it had come from his lips. Taking a moist toweltte, he dabbed it, picking up all the blood he could. He avoided the bruises that were strewn along his neck and along his shoulder, and the one that was blooming along his abdoment. They must have kicked him down. 

As he was assesing his patient, he began taking a closer look at his features. The man was a slender man, defined cheak bones that had soft looking lips embelishing the lower half of his face. His nose was pointed, but not obnoxiously so, and his eyes were set at the perfect distance apart. His one ear was pierced, and he had the remants a scar along the back of his neck which seeemed curious to him. 

"mmm..." the younger in a breath as his eyes fluttered open. Donghae was so close to the other that he in a gasp as well and bit his lip. Little did he realize he had hit the bruise that was along the right side of his neck where he hadn't looked yet.

"Y-you're awake." Donghae shot back, the speed blurring his own vision. 

Hyukjaes cheaks were brushed with a rosy color, "Y-yes. Thank you for the observation." His sarcasm still dripped from his words, but not as much as before.

"Do you not want me to clean you up?" Donghae threathened half heartedly.

But the other sat up quickly, holding his pained abdomen, "No. no, no I'm sorry. Please. Continue with your treatment, Donghae-shii."

Shii? Wasn't that a bit much..? Donghae laughed and pressed the younger back down against the couch. "I'm not a doctor, so no formalities are needed. My Name is donghae, so call me Donghae-ah or hae-ah. That's what everyone else does. And your name..?"

The younger relaxed against the plushed pillow resting under his head. "H-hyukjae." he blushed again as the elder began wiping off the blood in the corner of his mouth, leaning in closer not to miss any.

"Hmmm..hyukjae. Eunhyuk. Sound's a bit more modern." The other said decidedly.

"Eun..hyuk?"

Donghae smiled and nodded, putting the antiseptic along the cut that was along his collar bone, and redressing the wound on his arm that initially put him in the situation. "Now, you're under my roof. So you have to obey my rules, alright, your highness?"

The younger stuck his lips out in protest, but didn't dare to disagree with his savior. "So, you're letting me use your house as a resting quarters until I can find my own spot?"

Donghae bit his tounge, trying to supress the urge to laugh. "Correct. But you must be quiet, and not start another one of your bouts about how I am royalty, and you are my subject. I'm still debating on wether to call the police and have you hauled away to the loony bin.." he drifted off midsentence as he had realized that the younger looked extremely lost. "O-oh. Well the police are-"

"We have those. But the loony bin is..?"  The younger asked.

"It's where they send crazy people." Donghae replied.

"You can't still be thinking I'm mad?"

"I do, until you have proof that you are from the past. Because when I found you, you looked like a regular old korean man who had fallen and scraped his elbow." 

"Well, that is unfortunate, because I am not 'loony' as you say, I am completely sane. I certainly don't want to stay in the time period any longer then I have to."

The elder felt a pang of hurt in his chest at his words, but he brushed it off. What, was the man bipolar? First he's begging me to heal him, now he wants to get away. He certainly was a strange man from the start. "I'm sorry to hear that as well." The two settled into a silence as Donghae dressed the rest of the Eunhyuks wounds, and put his medical case away. "Would you like somthing to eat? Don't answer that. I'm giving you somthing to eat."

Eunhyuk opened his mouth in protest, but stopped, as he realized that resistance would be futile in this instance against the elder man. Dont get it wrong, he was quite thankful of the elder man's kindness, but he had alway grown up hidding his true fealings that they had always come out as cold and lazy. In reality, Hyukjae was a smart man. He wanted to learn from his teacher, but his father would be pushing him so hard he would colapse out of tiredness. When his father died, all his anxiety that was built up took over and he took on the lazy prince style which everyone seemed to hate so much. 

He was snapped out his reverie when a steaming hot bowl of soup was placed infront of him, and donghae brought a chair to sit on the other side of the table. The elder handed him chopsticks, which he accepted, but stared a the soup in confusion.  "What is this that you could make so fast..?"

"Don't tell me you're from so far back they didn't have ramen?" The elder nearly chocked on his noodle.

The younger felt himself turning red yet again and attempted to fish a noodle out of the pot.

Donghae watched him with curiosity, and chuckled as he saw the younger struggling. "Look," he said, demonstrating. He picked up a large clump of noodles and sat them in a bowl. Then getting a better grip, he them all in.

Eunhyuk attempted to do the same thing, but yelped as some of the broth lept into his eye from the noodles in too fast. "It burns!"

Donghae began laughing at the younger who in return, stabbed at the rest of the noodles in his bowl.

Little did the two of them know, their relationship was more then the two of them ever imagined it to be. What was that pull on Donghae's heart, and why is Eunhyuk being submisssive to this man who he just met?

 

(Helloo readers. Thank you so much for your love and subs, I'm sorry for the long updating time. But I will reveal more about their personal lives as time goes on. No worries. And hyukie tried ramen! Same thing happened to me when I first had it too, right in my eye. Love, love, comment and sub,