Is this him..?

I Swear, I'll Protect You.

If felt like his breath was being drawn out of him as he fell down, down, down....crash! Hyukjae landed with a thud on the pavment in one of the parks strewn through out the city of seoul. 

"Dammit!" Hyukjae cursed under his breath as he tried to stand from his fall. He noticed a long scrape along his arm from his elbow to his wrist. Looking around at his new surroundings, the culture shock barely even registering yet. He smelled a thousand new smells. He saw a thousand new things. Looking down at his body, he saw he was wearing tight pants and a loose fitting black shirt that buttoned all the way up. His shoes changed from sandles to converse, and he had a strange contraption on his wrist, what we would call a watch. When he saw his reflection off of a trash bin, he almost bit his tounge when he saw his hair had turned a bright yellow color. Hitting his head, trying to wake up, tears almost spilled from his eyes as he tried to find the portal to send him back. For even though he was a lazy son, he still cared about his mother. 

"Woah, you ok? You seem a bit..." A breathless voice spoke up behind him. The voice belonged to a man who looked a bit older then them with his body coated in sweat. He bent down, pulling out one of his earbuds. "Damn, that's an ugly looking scratch, why dont I help you out with that?" His chocolate brown hair swayed in the breeze as tried to touch the wound on the others elbow.

"W-who are..?" Hyukjae started as he flinched away from the older man. He wondered who would dare to touch him so informally.

The other smiled though, not concerned at all about the other attitude, "23 year old Lee Donghae at your service. I know a complete stranger is asking if you want to be taken care of but my house is like 2 minutes away and that cut looks really painful." Donghae was finishing up his run when he saw the blond haired man laying on the ground, coddling his arm. "I mean..." he stopped, feeling embarressed about talking to a complete stranger like he was his friend.

Hyukjae, however, was lost in his thoughts while the other just kept talking. Was this the man his teacher was talking about who he would meet? "You can heal me, Lee Donghae?" he said, interrupting him.

"Oh,' He was taken aback by the others formal speech and odd dialect, "Ye-yeah sure I can. And please, call me Donghae. The Lee part is a bit much." He stood and held out a hand for the other who merely stared at it. Not only was this man trying to talk informally with him, but he was also not treating him with any respect, as if he didn't know.

He took his hand, however, and stood with his help, a surge of pain going down his arm. He held it up, trying not to show the pain. He followed quietly behind the other, glancing around his new world and tried not to let it overwhelm him.  

"You don't seem like you're from around here judging by the fact that you keep looking around and almost running into me." The man stopped and Hyukjae ran into him. He chuckled. "Seriously, are you a forigner?" He looked at his hair, "That doesn't really help you blend in.."

Don't ask questions, just follow, Hyukjae thought. "U-uhm, yeah. I'm not really from around here." He stopped when he saw a giant digital clock at the top of a building once they emerged from the park. 8/16/2012 13:11. His head hurt as the bright lights hurt his eyes. "What year is it...?"

"2012. Why?" Donghae looked back as he was fiddling around in his pocket for his keys. 

2012....that was over 1000 hears later then where he was from. It took every ounce of his sanity to keep him from freaking out by this time. "O-oh. Just wondering."

Donghae turned around and leaned against his finally unlocked door and gave him a small smile, one that made any girl's heart flutter intensly, and without him evening knowing, the lazy royal's did as well. "You know, you really are different. First you look at me like im some sort of desiese when I offered to help you up," Hyukjae cast his gaze downward as he didn't realize he was actually doing that, "Now you look like you've seen a ghost when I told you the year." His grin widened as he opened the door for the other to enter, "This way."

Hyukjae internally scoffed as all he saw infront of him was a stubby hallway with just one door infront of him, with a beeping contraption on his left and a door with a sign above it that had a man running up some strange curved hill. "You certainly have an interesting house."

This time it was Donghae whose expression was confused, "Uh, this is a hallway. I live on the third floor. Have you never been in an aparment complex?" He reached over and pressed the up arrow on the beeing machine which was the elevator. A few seconds later, the silver door opened and he stepped inside. Noticing the other wasn't entering, he reached out and grabbed the others non wounded arm. "Come on the door is going to close on you."

Hyukjae stumbled into the even tinyer room and eyed it cautiously.When the door closed and it started to move, he jumped.

The elder looked at him with a look of slight concern "You alright? Let me guess, where you come from they don't have elevators." He joked with himself.

But the others expression remained serious, "No. This is my first time in an elemator."

"Elevator." Donghae corrected him, wondering where this guy was from that he didn't even  know what an elevator is. When the door finally opened he exited, leaving the other clutching to the railing of the elevator. "Come on, I won't try to kill your somthing," he grabbed his arm again, towing him towards room 302, his apartment. He thanked the heavens that he had cleaned up before he had left that day, and pressed his magntic key to the other magnet, opening the door. He saw his guest eyeing the lock quizzically and sighed, wondering what h had gotten himself into. "welcome to my humble abode, he said as flipped on lights. "take a look around I suppose."

The apartment was simply decorated with white walls and his own photos. Ones of his family, friends, and a couple landscapes. Donghae was a journalist student finishing up his senior year and was about to start his apprenticeship with a local paper, unlike his parents wishes were for him to be a doctor like his older sister who the seemed to care about much more then him. There was a black sofa with a glass coffee table infront, and a smll TV a few feet away. The wall separating the kitchen and the living room was cut so that there was a counter which he could easily sit in the kitchen and watch the TV. 

Hyukjae found the owners room and gasped at the size of his bed, a queen size that his parents didnt want anymore, but it was still in almost perfect condition (his father was a surgeon, his mother a nurse so they could easily afford new ones when ever they wanted).

"Yeah its not that much of a place, but I can live." donghae shrugged of his jacket as he went to go get the medical kit from the bathroom. "go ahead and turn on the TV if you want." he dissapeared leaving Hyukjae alone.

He picked up the long stick with lots of buttons and tried pressing one. He almost threw it across the room, for it lit up when he pressed it. Trying to turn on this 'TV' was going to be a challenge for him because he has no idea what the other man was talking about. He began just depressing random colorful suisy squares and triangles until somthing new happened, the rectangular box . 

"Yeodobun Aynaseo! We are So Nyu Shi Dae's Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun! And welcome to Ingyako!" three very attractive girls stood inside the rectangle. Hyukjae tried to touch them, but the box shocked him, causing him to sumble back in fear. He heard a chuckle behind him.

 Donghae was leaning against the doorframe of his bedroom, smiling again at Hyukjae. "now, you don't even know what TV is, maybe you're some sort of escaped head case." he sat down on the couch and patted next to him. "come sit and let me dress that wound of yours. 

Hyukjae sat down next to the man, and rolled up his sleeve, revealing a bloody gash on his arm. "Are you a certified doctor?"

"Ha!" the other laughed, " that's what everyone wants me to be. No no I'm just a college senior. So where you from?" he asked, dabbing the wound with a cotton ball, removing the dried blood.

"Pretty far it would seem." the other was mesmerized by the amount of tools and such in the med kit.

"And how old..?"

"20."

"Aha! So you're my dongseng." the elder took a q-tip out of the box and dipped it in some hydrogen peroxide to clean the bacteria out.

Hyukjae felt the sting of the antiseptic and bit his lip. He pulled his arm away, not being able to hold it in any longer; "How dare you treat a royalty with such diprespect!? I am Lee Hyukjae! A member of the royal Lee family in the year 560 A.D.!" he stood, his tone reaching an angry pitch, "My family was attacked by those damn other clan warriors and my teacher sent me here to live and he said I would find somone to lead me through it. I'm guessing that's you! Consider yourself lucky to be serving under my name!"

Donghae didn't realize the peroxide was dripping all over him, for he was almost positive he just just brought a psyco into his house.

 

 

 

((aaahaha hello readers :). Thank you for all the views and comments and subs already; it's given me strength to go on with my first fantasy fic ^^. Comment andsubs would be fantastic, and welcome all new subscribers to my crazy writin world.