do you wanna be my girlfriend?

love you forever

Gone are the days, then Jessica and Taeyeon had told the other girls who were a couple who loved each other, they understood and could be official girlfriends, of course without the press knowing.

 

on a day off, decided to go to the amusement park....

 

 

yuri not not want to go there! "Yoona told yuri scared because yuri wanted to enter the haunted house, but no Yoona.
 
"We're not scary! I'm here with you heart, I will not let anything bad happen to you" I told his girlfriend Yuri Yoona.
 
"Well, just for you I'll do," he said taking her hand and going together to pay to enter the haunted house
 
"We care here in two hours!" Cried the leader.
 
"And you will go where?" Asked Jessica to Seohyun and Sooyoung and sunny.
 
"We want to go to the roller coaster oyeahh" Sooyoung said venues.
 
"If we go, and hopefully sunny with aegyo not shout or will cast from play mechanic hehe" Seohyun giggled as she put it, making the others laugh.
 
"Will not do it '¨ * ¨ ¨ I promise" said aegyo sunny with making Sooyoung shudder.
 
"Yesyesyes and go, we girls goodbye" goodbye to the others and disappeared.
 
do you think? "asked Jessica to tiffany.
 
"They do not know, that will make you?" I return the question.
 
"That does not ask fany is obvious  going to" very safe Hyoyeon said, implying that Taeyeon and Jessica wanted to be alone.
 
"Then I think Hyoyeon out there and I will have to play we can climb, you agree?" Fany asked to Hyoyeon so Hyoyeon said yes and they went together.
 
the minutes passed and Taeyeon and Jessica decided to go see the little zoo that was in the park.
 
"Taeng, look, this is beautiful and very cute tiger" said getting closer to see better.
 
"If it is, but no more than your music, you're the most beautiful that can be" he said tenderly to music in the eye.
 
"Taengo, I love you much, do not tell you tire of me, I love you" said Jessica giving a hug like it was the last time I would look at Taeyeon.
 
"I love you more music, and promised to love you for always, never fails to do so" take music cheeks and kissed him slow, not sudden, nor passionate, but a sweet kiss that they could enjoy both.
 
(Note: the park was closed to the public, only our soshis were in it, so they kissed Taeyeon and music)
 
"I see music take you somewhere," he said, taking her hand and walking jessica, jessica wondered what would be this mysterious place.
 
 yoonyul things going ....
 
 
"Yuri YAH!" Yoona cry.
 
Yoona calm down nothing was wrong, I'm here with you, "said Yuri Yoona hugging in protection.
 
"I love you you know?" Yoona said with a smile on his lips.
 
"No I did not know," said roguishly and kiss Yoona Yoona quickly, but TUBIERON to break the kiss as a subject of terror appeared in front of them scaring them away, what forced them to run the place.
 
Hyoyeon view-
 
I was alone with Tiffany, it was perfect to tell my feelings, but like .. I at things romantic.
 
hyounnie! see! "said Tiffany.
 
tiffany watch as he approached a small garden had many flowers, tiffany approached a large shrub with pink roses, tiffany looked so beautiful with her smile of eyes that kill me every time I looked, the sun to see her skin so shiny skin very y to say the more enduring verdad.no, you need to declare and what better place where there are roses? .
 
"What a beautiful place," said Tiffany plucking a rose and smelling.
 
"Look, close your eyes fany" I told fany was booting a rose.
 
"Will you do? You will not be as Yoona, who realized that a flower had a bug and I still threw the pink in the face with everything and equiboco bug or me" "she said recalling the incident with Yoona.
 
I laughed and told him to remember
 
"No it does not, close your eyes, trust me, would not do anything to hurt you" I said.
 
no view-
 
Tiffany closed her eyes, a bit short Hyoyeon stem of the flower, the flower Hyoyeon olio, and gave a little kiss to the flower, then slowly put the flower in the hair of tiffany, as a decoration in her hair.
 
Tiffany opened her eyes and looked into the eyes of Hyoyeon.
 
"Thank you" blushing "as I am?" Tiffany said acoomodandose a lock of hair.
 
"You look more beautiful than usual, this flower in your hair brings out your beauty, but odes acomparacion between you and the flowers in the world, you're much more beautiful, not only on the outside, inside too, tiffany feel it anymore I can not shut up, I'll say it once and I LOVE YOU TIFFANY, are the love of my life, every day I thought to tell you, only I was a coward, afraid of being rejected by you and get hurt, but not take it, want to be that person who tells you every day I love you, I want to live next to you and make you the happiest girl in the world, I love you "said Hyoyeon dropping a tear, but Tiffany began to mourn, but happiness, so clean with his thumb Hyoyeon teardrop, the two looked into his eyes, began to slowly bring up your lips with a cellar warm kiss, that kiss said more than a thousand words, the two girls were dying to kiss the lips of the another, but nothing simportaba, they wanted to be together. were separated and ...
 
"Hyoyeon, I love you much more to you than you think, I'm sorry I made you suffer, it was not my intention, just that I was too cowardly to tell you, because I did not want to ruin our friendship, but now that you love me, is You are the love of my life and my reason to live, "said Tiffany Hyoyeon very strong embrace.
 
"Then it is time to say this ..." said another rose Hyoyeon starting but ive red and, leaning on one leg, with his right hand holding the rose and the other held the hand of tiffany.
 
"Tiffany hwang, you want to be my girlfriend?" said with a smile bigger and better than had the felciidad.
 
"If Hyoyeon I do" said that by tiffany, Hyoyeon you give the rose, stood up and kissed longer.
 
 
----------
 
sorry if in this days dont write nothing,is because i go ti visit my dad in another city so...when i will back i continue with the story ok?
 
 
 
 
spanish version
 
 
 
 
Atrás han quedado los días, entonces Taeyeon Jessica y le había dicho a las otras chicas que eran una pareja que se amaban, entendían y podían ser novias oficiales, por supuesto sin que la prensa lo sepa.
 
 
 
en un día de descanso, decidió ir al parque de atracciones ....
 
 
 
 
 
yuri no, no quiero ir ahí! "Yoona dijo yuri yuri miedo porque quería entrar a la casa embrujada, pero Yoona no.
 
"No tenemos miedo! Estoy aquí con ustedes de corazón, no voy a dejar que nada malo le suceda a usted", le dije a su novia Yuri Yoona.
 
"Bueno, sólo para ti que voy a hacer", dijo tomándola de la mano y juntos vamos a pagar para entrar en la casa embrujada
 
"Nos importa aquí en dos horas!" Gritó el líder.
 
"Y va a ir a dónde?" Pregunta a Jessica Seohyun y Sooyoung y soleado.
 
"Queremos ir a la montaña rusa oyeahh", dijo Sooyoung lugares.
 
"Si nos vamos, y es de esperar soleado con aegyo no grite ni echará de mecánica de juego hehe" Seohyun se rió como ella decía, haciendo reír a los demás.
 
"No lo haré '¨ * ¨ ¨ Te prometo", dijo aegyo soleado con Sooyoung haciendo estremecer.
 
"Yesyesyes y van, nosotras, las chicas de despedida" Adiós a los demás y desapareció.
 
Qué te parece? ", Preguntó a Jessica Tiffany.
 
"No lo sé, que vas a hacer?" Vuelvo a la pregunta.
 
"Eso no se pregunta fany es obvio va a" Hyoyeon muy seguro, dijo, dando a entender que Taeyeon y Jessica quería estar solo.
 
"Entonces creo que Hyoyeon por ahí y voy a tener que jugar podemos subir, estás de acuerdo?" Fany le preguntó a Hyoyeon tan Hyoyeon dijo que sí y se fueron juntos.
 
pasaban los minutos y Taeyeon y Jessica decidió ir a ver al pequeño zoo que había en el parque.
 
"Taeng, mira, esto es hermoso y muy lindo tigre", dijo acercándose para ver mejor.
 
"Si lo es, pero no más que tu sica, eres la más hermosa que puede ser", dijo con ternura a la música en el ojo.
 
"Taengo, Te quiero mucho, no te dicen cansan de mí, Te amo", dijo Jessica da un abrazo como si fuera la última vez que vería a Taeyeon.
 
"Te quiero más sica, y prometió amarte para siempre jamás, no lo hace" tomar las mejillas de música y le dio un beso lento, no repentino, ni apasionado, pero un beso dulce que podían disfrutar de ambos.
 
(Nota: el parque estaba cerrado al público, sólo nuestras soshis estaban en él, así que besó a Taeyeon y sica)
 
"Ven sica sica, llevarte a alguna parte", dijo él, tomándola de la mano y caminar jessica, jessica preguntó qué sería este misterioso lugar.
 
 cosas yoonyul va ....
 
 
"Yuri YAH!" Yoona llorar.
 
Yoona calma abajo no pasaba nada, estoy aquí con ustedes ", dijo Yuri Yoona abrazos en la protección.
 
"Te amo lo sabes?" Yoona dijo con una sonrisa en los labios.
 
"No, yo no lo sabía", dijo con picardía y besar Yoona Yoona rápidamente, pero tubieron que romper el beso como un objeto de terror apareció delante de ellos asustar a la basura, lo que los obligó a correr el lugar.
 
Hyoyeon de vista
 
Yo estaba solo con Tiffany, que era perfecto para decirle a mis sentimientos, pero me gustan .. Soy muy malo en las cosas románticas.
 
hyounnie! ver! "Dijo Tiffany.
 
tiffany ver como se acercaba a un pequeño jardín había muchas flores, tiffany acercó a un gran arbusto con rosas de color rosa, tiffany veía tan hermosa con su sonrisa de ojos que me matan cada vez que miraba el sol para ver a su piel para que la piel brillante muy atractivo para dicen que el verdad.no más duradero, tiene que declarar y qué mejor lugar donde hay rosas? .
 
"¡Qué lugar tan hermoso", dijo Tiffany arrancar una rosa y oler.
 
"Mira, cierra tu fany ojos", le dije fany se iniciaba una rosa.
 
"¿Lo harás? Usted no va a ser tan Yoona, quien se dio cuenta de que una flor tenía un insecto y yo todavía tiró la rosa en la cara con todo e insecto o me equivoco?" ", dijo recordando el incidente con Yoona.
 
Me reí y le dije que recordar
 
"No, no, cierra los ojos, confía en mí, no haría nada para lastimarte", le dije.
 
sin vistas-
 
Tiffany cerró los ojos, una madre poco Hyoyeon corto de la flor, la flor Hyoyeon olio, y le dio un beso a la flor, luego, lentamente puso la flor en el pelo de tiffany, como un adorno en el pelo.
 
Tiffany abrió los ojos y miró a los ojos a Hyoyeon.
 
"Gracias" rubor "como me veo?" Tiffany dijo acoomodandose un mechón de pelo.
 
"Te ves más bella que de costumbre, esta flor en el pelo resalta su belleza, pero acomparacion todas entre usted y las flores en el mundo, es mucho más hermoso, no sólo en el exterior, el interior también, tiffany lo siento ya No puedo callar, lo voy a decir una vez y TE AMO TIFFANY, eres el amor de mi vida, cada día pensé que decirte, sólo que era un cobarde, temeroso de ser rechazado por usted y se lastime, pero No lo tome, quiero ser esa persona que te dice todos los días Te amo, quiero vivir junto a ti y te hacen la chica más feliz del mundo, Te amo ", dijo Hyoyeon caer una lágrima, pero Tiffany comenzó a llorar , pero la felicidad, tan limpia con su lágrima Hyoyeon pulgar, los dos se miraron a los ojos, comenzó a llevar lentamente sus labios con un beso cálido bodega, ese beso dice más que mil palabras, las dos chicas se morían por besar los labios de la otra, pero simportaba nada, ellos querían estar juntos. se separaron y ...
 
"Hyoyeon, te quiero mucho más a ti de lo que crees, lo siento haberte hecho sufrir, no era mi intención, sólo que yo era demasiado cobarde para decirle, porque no quiero arruinar nuestra amistad, pero ahora que me encanta, es que eres el amor de mi vida y mi razón de vivir ", dijo Tiffany Hyoyeon abrazo muy fuerte.
 
"Entonces es el momento de decir esto ..." dijo otro Hyoyeon rosa roja de partida, pero ive y, apoyándose en una pierna, con la mano derecha sosteniendo la rosa y la otra sostenía la mano de Tiffany.
 
"Tiffany Hwang, quieres ser mi novia?" dijo con una sonrisa grande y mejor que tuvo el felciidad.
 
"Si Hyoyeon por supuesto", dijo que por Tiffany, Hyoyeon darle la rosa, se levantó y besó a tiempo.