the beginning of a love ....

love you forever

 

the night before the debut of snsd girls at 9 have given them time to do what they wanted and that was their last time off as normal girls, and that would be famous.

 

that night 7 of the 9 girls were having fun, but two of these 9 did not.

 

Taeyeon came out to walk in the park that afternoon, had lost since the afternoon of that day as I needed to think about one thing ...

Taeyeon was walking through the park in light of the moon and stars, the park was alone, so they gave him much peace, peace was worse when seeing a girl on a bench sitting, was uin bit away from that girl so we decided to approach her to see who was and who to at that hour of the night in a park in the dark.

 

she came over and could see the shadow, was surprised on the way to the bench and said:

 

" sica?what are  you doing here? 'I ask the girl sitting across from her on the bench.

 

"taengo!  you scared me"

 

"apology was not my intention"

....do not worry, I'm fine, if you like sit"-Taeyeon said to cushion a cold smile.

 

"thanks" Taeyeon sat a few centimeters of jessica, they began to get nervous as always when she was alone with Jessica started to worry, I began to sweat from the hands of her nervousness, and the truth is that for some years ago since he met Jessica started to develop feelings for her, so protect well, and at this moment was coming down much more nervous

 

" and .... are you doing here so late?" I ask Taeyeon icebreaker

 

jessica replied looking at a tree:

 

"just came here to think, because  we debuted tomorrow  and we will have free time, so I would like to be alone to think ... "she said with a sigh

 

Taeyeon is felt pained at the thought that Jessica did not want to be in company with her

 

"sorry if I came to take your time, maybe it's better than you're alone"said the case to stop but a hand stopped

 

"tae did not mean that if I came here not to think, no I do not want to be with you, on the contrary ,I like being with you very warmly and said Taeyeon sat back with her but closer

 

" what a coincidence, I also like to be with you sica, I feel I can be myself to be by your side"gave her  a smile

 

"Really? sounds nice of you taengo ..."

 

"taengo?" He frowned

 

"is a nickname I came up to tell you like ... "but it said a little sad

"Are you kidding? I like is very original and very very happy" Taeyeon said that besides sica you put a nickname

 

"Really you liked the nickname? how good it makes me very nice for you, you always have nice things, even their names, nicknames and said very happy and looking at the sky

 

" with sica, you know you also have a very beautiful name, not just the name, your personality and" - but not the interrupted jessica

 

"LOL my personality is a good joke, everyone knows that I am ice princess, so all avoid me and judge me without even know "she said ducking his head and tears dropping

 

"no sica no, nothing of that is true, well I do not think so, I think that if a cold is a unique way to express yourself that you have is an advantage you have, and if you would judge worth because it has people who love her as you are, you are one of sica, maybe it is true .. you're a little cold, but your heart says otherwise, you are so warm when you get to know you, only you have to see, because if you do not, others will not bother embracing "said jessica-"sica do not cry .."

 

" do not cry so taengo but ..."

 

"why are you crying?" she said looking into her eyes and very nicely

 

"..... because" Taeyeon's gaze conveyed her energy, just look to the eyes, those eyes so cute and they made dorkys I had any faint-.... "because they've said very nice things from my tae"

 

Taeyeon could not stand silent but their feelings, I knew what it felt jessica that she could feel it in the embrace, in her eyes, I knew I had to confess his feelings

 

" and many more things missing,sic I want to tell you something I always wanted to tell for many years, no longer stand it, I will understand if you do not feel like I am with you, but sica I .... -

 

not finished speaking and the sica that had broken with a kiss, thats right,.jessica Taeyeon had kissed, Taeyeon automatically shut her  eyes and put his hand on Jessica's cheek, while he put his hands on Jessica's neck Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Jessica both enjoyed the kiss, that kiss proved all who felt mutual feeling for each other, show love, affection, desire, and many more emotions that simple kiss, until they broke the kiss gasping for breath ...

 

 

by breaking the kiss Taeyeon said to  looking eyes jessica ..:

 

"sica  I love you, from the first day I saw you I knew you and I were intended for each other .."

 

"taengo ... I felt the same, but I felt bad about myself because I was cold because they fear that you do not feel the same for me, for that street, but now that we both know our feelings, and that we love we can be together"he smiled very happy and hugging Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon began to mourn ...

 

 

" what is Taeyeon said sadly also, for the moment we can not be anything more than friends since the debut will bring much trouble to enter into a relationship ..

 

" so is sica, but please now that you love me and you know I love you please promise one thing" .. she said, taking a rock with a bit of edge and taking the hand of sica, led even the largest tree it was close to the bank ...

 

t" promise me something ..

 

"tae whatever whatever. - she cried

 

"promise you'll love me forever, whatever happens, we have problems, conflicts with the group touring, suitors, but both you and I have appointments, promises that at the end of all this you and I will be happy together for life. . until death do us part sica-Taeyeon said taxing on the bark of the tree a T-Taeyeon-sica  promise?

 

"Kim Taeyeon, I promise I will love you for ever, in spite of the conflicts we have, tours, suitors, but you and we have dates with other guys, I promise I'll love you forever and always, at the end of it your and I  we live  happy together by the love we have "said jessica recording a winged T J I had done Taeyeon, Jessica locked only that the two letters in heart.

 

"jessica jung, I love you and wait for you as long as,"-hugging Taeyeon said music and holding hands to make way with the other girls ..

 

"Kim Taeyeon, I love you with all my heart, and never stop loving you, take the hand of taeyon and go together with the other girls ...

 
 

hoping to keep that promise, Taeyeon and Jessica go through many temptations, jealousy, threats, challenges, conflicts over the course of snsd but in the end all and jessica esto.taeyeon managed to maintain their promise to stand?....

 
spanish version
 
 
la noche antes del debut de las chicas a las 9 snsd les he dado tiempo para hacer lo que querían y que era su última vez apagado como chicas normales, y que sería famoso.
 
 
 
Esa noche 7 de las 9 chicas se divertían, pero dos de estos 9 no lo hizo.
 
 
 
Taeyeon salió a pasear por el parque de la tarde, había perdido desde la tarde de ese día, ya que tenía que pensar en una cosa ...
 
Taeyeon estaba caminando por el parque a la luz de la luna y las estrellas, el parque estaba solo, así que le dio mucha paz, la paz es peor al ver a una chica en una sesión banco, era uin poco lejos de esa chica, así que decidimos acercarnos ella para ver que era y que a esa hora de la noche en un parque en la oscuridad.
 
 
 
ella se acercó y pudo ver la sombra, fue sorprendido en el camino hacia el banquillo y le dijo:
 
 
 
"Sica ¿qué estás haciendo aquí?" Le pregunto a la chica sentada frente a ella en el banco.
 
 
 
"Taengo! Me has asustado"
 
 
 
"Disculpa no fue mi intención"
 
.... No te preocupes, estoy bien, si te gusta sentarse "-dijo Taeyeon para amortiguar una fría sonrisa.
 
 
 
"Gracias" se sentó Taeyeon unos pocos centímetros de jessica, comenzaron a ponerse nervioso como siempre que estaba sola con Jessica empezó a preocuparse, empecé a sudar de las manos de su nerviosismo, y la verdad es que desde hace algunos años atrás, desde que conoció a Jessica comenzó a desarrollar sentimientos por ella, así que proteja bien, y en ese momento estaba bajando mucho más nervioso
 
 
 
".... Y qué haces aquí tan tarde?" Pido rompehielos Taeyeon
 
 
 
jessica respondió mirando a un árbol:
 
 
 
"Sólo vine aquí a pensar, porque debutamos mañana y vamos a tener tiempo libre, así que me gustaría estar solo para pensar ...", dijo con un suspiro
 
 
 
Taeyeon se siente dolor ante la idea de que Jessica no quería estar en compañía de su
 
 
 
"Lo siento si he venido a tomar su tiempo, tal vez es mejor que tú estás solo", dijo el caso de parar pero se detuvo una mano
 
 
 
"Tae no quería decir que si venía aquí a no pensar, no, yo no quiero estar contigo, por el contrario, me gusta estar con ustedes muy cordialmente y dijo Taeyeon se echó hacia atrás con ella, pero más cerca
 
 
 
"¡Qué coincidencia, yo también quiero estar contigo sica, siento que puedo ser yo mismo para estar a tu lado", le dedicó una sonrisa
 
 
 
"¿En serio? Suena amable de tu parte taengo ..."
 
 
 
"Taengo?" Frunció el ceño
 
 
 
"Es un apodo que se me ocurrió decirle que ...", pero dijo que un poco triste
 
"¿Estás bromeando? Me gusta es muy original y muy muy feliz" Taeyeon dijo que además sica se pone un apodo
 
 
 
"Realmente le gustó el apodo? Lo bien que se me hace muy agradable para usted, usted siempre tiene cosas buenas, incluso sus nombres, apodos y dijo muy feliz y mirando al cielo
 
 
 
"Con el SICA, sabes que también tienen un nombre muy bonito, no sólo el nombre, su personalidad y" - pero no la interrupción jessica
 
 
 
"LOL mi personalidad es una buena broma, todo el mundo sabe que soy princesa de hielo, por lo que todos me evitan y juzgarme sin siquiera saber", dijo agachando la cabeza y las lágrimas que caen
 
 
 
"No sica no, nada de eso es cierto, bueno, yo no lo creo, yo creo que si un resfriado es una forma única de expresarse que tiene es una ventaja que tiene, y si usted desea juzgar el valor, ya que tiene la gente que la quiero como eres, eres una de sica, tal vez es verdad .. eres un poco frío, pero tu corazón dice otra cosa, eres tan caliente cuando te conozca, sólo hay que ver, porque si no lo hacen, otros no se molestan abrazar ", dijo Jessica-" sica no lloran .. "
 
 
 
"No llores por lo taengo pero ..."
 
 
 
"¿Por qué lloras?" dijo mirándola a los ojos y muy bien
 
 
 
"..... Porque" la mirada de Taeyeon transmitió su energía, con tan sólo mirar a los ojos, esos ojos tan lindos y ellos hicieron dorkys tuve ningún desmayo .... "Porque se han dicho cosas muy bonitas de mi tae"
 
 
 
Taeyeon no podía soportar en silencio, pero sus sentimientos, sabía lo que se sentía Jessica que ella podía sentir en el abrazo, en sus ojos, yo sabía que tenía que confesar sus sentimientos
 
 
 
"Y muchas cosas más que faltan, sic Quiero decirte algo que siempre he querido decir durante muchos años, ya no lo soporto, me va a entender si usted no se siente como que estoy con vosotros, pero .... sica I -
 
 
 
No terminó de hablar y el sica que había roto con un beso, eso es correcto,. Taeyeon Jessica había besado, Taeyeon automáticamente cerró los ojos y puso su mano en la mejilla de Jessica, mientras que él puso sus manos en el cuello Taeyeon Jessica. Taeyeon y Jessica ambos disfrutamos el beso, ese beso demostrado todos los que sentían sentimiento mutuo el uno al otro, demostrar amor, el afecto, el deseo, y muchas emociones más que simple beso, hasta que rompió el beso sin aliento ...
 
 
 
 
 
rompiendo el beso Taeyeon dijo mirando los ojos de jessica ..:
 
 
 
"Sica Te amo, desde el primer día que te vi, te conocí y yo estábamos destinados el uno al otro .."
 
 
 
"Taengo ... yo sentía lo mismo, pero me sentía mal conmigo mismo porque tenía frío porque tienen miedo de que usted no se siente lo mismo por mí, por esa calle, pero ahora que los dos sabemos que nuestros sentimientos, y que nos amemos podemos estar juntos ", sonrió muy feliz y abrazando a Taeyeon.
 
 
 
Taeyeon se echó a llorar ...
 
 
 
 
 
"Lo que se Taeyeon dijo con tristeza también, por el momento no puede ser más que amigos desde el debut traerá muchos problemas para entrar en una relación ..
 
 
 
"Así es sica, pero por favor, ahora que me amas y sabes que Te quiero prometer una cosa por favor" .. ella dijo, tomando una piedra con un poco de borde y tomando la mano del SICA, llevado incluso el más grande árbol que estaba cerca de la orilla ...
 
 
 
t "me prometas algo ..
 
 
 
"Tae lo que sea -. Exclamó
 
 
 
"Prometo que me ame para siempre, pase lo que pase, tenemos problemas, los conflictos con la gira del grupo, pretendientes, pero a los dos y no tengo citas, promete que al final de todo esto, y voy a ser feliz para toda la vida. . hasta que la muerte nos separe sica-Taeyeon dijo gravar en la corteza del árbol de la promesa T-Taeyeon-sica?
 
 
 
"Kim Taeyeon, te prometo que te amaré para siempre, a pesar de los conflictos que tenemos, viajes, pretendientes, pero usted y tenemos citas con otros chicos, te prometo que te amaré siempre y para siempre, al final de que tu y yo vivimos felices juntos por el amor que tenemos ", dijo Jessica grabar un TJI alado había hecho Taeyeon, Jessica bloqueado sólo que las dos cartas de corazón.
 
 
 
"Jessica jung, Te amo y te espero siempre y cuando," ceñido Taeyeon dijo manos de música y celebración para dar paso a las otras chicas ..
 
 
 
"Kim Taeyeon, Te amo con todo mi corazón, y nunca dejaré de amarte, tomar la mano de taeyon y van de la mano con las otras chicas ...
 
 
 
la esperanza de mantener esa promesa, Taeyeon y Jessica pasar por muchas tentaciones, los celos, las amenazas, los desafíos, los conflictos a lo largo de snsd pero al final todos y jessica esto.taeyeon logrado mantener su promesa en pie? ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i hope like it, this is my first fic,so hope like and comments please n.n thank you 
espero les huste,este e smi primer fanfic....espero guste y comenten  n.n gracias